Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do we know anymore at 60 years?  (Read 19244 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2023, 04:15:48 PM »
Advertisement
Re: It's a blessing-of-sorts that critics boycott the Sixth Floor Museum. Imagine those obnoxious know-it-all blowhards condescendingly "correcting" every display with their web-fueled armchair "expertise", cheap rhetoric and witch-hunt implicating innocents.

Exhibit A:

Imagine that goose-stepping around the sixth floor. And Fergus denigrating a beloved member of the Museum. And they demand respect.  :D

to denigrate means in essence to UNFAIRLY CRITICIZE . valid criticism is in no way denigrating . my criticism of the late mr mack is anything but unfair , hes deceptions have been shown even right here on this forum in the past . i am always respectful , in terms of mr mack as a human being i have zero desire to step on his grave . the same applies to bugliosi or any lone nut advocate that has passed away . however when it comes to this case if they have provably acted in certain ways , such as being deceptive well then we have every right to highlight that . just as you have every right to call out for example a witness that has provably deceived or lied . but other than to speak the truth about mr mack i have done no wrong here . and i have to wonder aloud do you hold your fellow LN to the same standards as you seem to be holding me ? meaning when they attack people who are now dead such as lane or garrison or weisberg etc etc do you tell them they are disrespectful and denigrating ? .

nor did i demand respect , i believe i said in essence that if a person is giving no respect that they have no right to expect it . that is not in any way unfair .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2023, 04:15:48 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2023, 04:33:11 PM »
Really? Interesting. Be specific and lose your renowned bias. What in the ARRB refutes the WC conclusion? Specificity, not conspiracy BS.

How about 2 Autopsies? Even Gunn bought into that.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2023, 04:42:07 PM »
Re: It's a blessing-of-sorts that critics boycott the Sixth Floor Museum. Imagine those obnoxious know-it-all blowhards condescendingly "correcting" every display with their web-fueled armchair "expertise", cheap rhetoric and witch-hunt implicating innocents.

Exhibit A:

Imagine that goose-stepping around the sixth floor. And Fergus denigrating a beloved member of the Museum. And they demand respect.  :D

".....Beloved member of the Museum"?  A spotty track issa spotty track record. And again, why is the Sixth Floor hiding, (1) Gordon Arnold Interview, (2) Gordon Arnold Widow and Son Interview, (3) Alleged 11/22/63 Gordon Arnold camera?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2023, 04:42:07 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2023, 04:57:44 PM »
".....Beloved member of the Museum"?  A spotty track issa spotty track record. And again, why is the Sixth Floor hiding, (1) Gordon Arnold Interview, (2) Gordon Arnold Widow and Son Interview, (3) Alleged 11/22/63 Gordon Arnold camera?

There are large excerpts online from the June 1997 interview with Gordon, the fruitcake who was never in Dallas that day.

I don't know if that's one of the interviews you're referring because, like a few other CTs here who lazily rattle off from memory, you avoid specifics.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 05:38:57 PM »
There are large excerpts online from the June 1997 interview with Gordon, the fruitcake who was never in Dallas that day.

I don't know if that's one of the interviews you're referring because, like a few other CTs here who lazily rattle off from memory, you avoid specifics.

Several times I have cited the DATES for both the Sixth Floor Gordon Arnold interview (6/6/1989) and the Sixth Floor Gordon Arnold Widow and Son interview (1/13/06). Whatever you tapped into "ONLINE" does not jibe with these Sixth Floor interview dates. You would know this if you were familiar with this subject matter. But no, you would prefer to just pop-off and call other people "lazy" vs Researching the subject at hand. Obviously, YOU are still on TILT from the Knott Lab Laser 360 SCIENCE finding that declared the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". Take a step back, draw a deep breath, and accept The SCIENCE. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 05:40:09 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 05:38:57 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2023, 06:20:39 PM »
       Several times I have cited the DATES for both the Sixth Floor Gordon Arnold interview (6/6/1989) and the Sixth Floor Gordon Arnold Widow and Son interview (1/13/06). Whatever you tapped into "ONLINE" does not jibe with these Sixth Floor interview dates. You would know this if you were familiar with this subject matter.

Found the interviews at the Sixth Floor website, as well as the camera ( Link ). Gordon was also interviewed on-camera for the 1988 "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". Not sure what you're hoping for but Gordon had lots of opportunity to indulge in his fantasy.

But no, you would prefer to just pop-off and call other people "lazy" vs Researching the subject at hand. Obviously, YOU are still on TILT from the Knott Lab Laser 360 SCIENCE finding that declared the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". Take a step back, draw a deep breath, and accept The SCIENCE.

"Lazy" is you being unable to find the interviews and not addressing the gross mismatches in the Don Knotts* Lab "science".  ::)

John Mytton (* also JohnM)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 09:22:28 PM by Jerry Organ »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2023, 06:36:00 PM »
Found the interviews at the Sixth Floor website, as well as the camera ( Link ). Gordon was also lengthly interviewed on-camera fot the 1988 "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". Not sure what you're hoping but Grodon had lots of opportunity to indulge in his fantasy.

"Lazy" is you being unable to find the interviews and not addressing the gross mismatches in the Don Knotts Lab "science".  ::)

I've seen that camera photo before. The question was, what have they done with the camera? It is Not on display. Gordon Arnold was NOT INTERVIEWED on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". He did his own "walk through". Do you Know the difference between a Real Interview-Q/A and a "Walk Through"? You are in serious decline since Science declared the "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2023, 06:36:00 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2023, 06:49:19 PM »
Found the interviews at the Sixth Floor website, as well as the camera ( Link ). Gordon was also lengthly interviewed on-camera fot the 1988 "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". Not sure what you're hoping but Grodon had lots of opportunity to indulge in his fantasy.

"Lazy" is you being unable to find the interviews and not addressing the gross mismatches in the Don Knotts Lab "science".  ::)
Seven days after the assassination Arnold writes a letter to his wife and nowhere mentions anything about this incident. Nothing about being in Dallas, nothing about watching the assassination, nothing about the encounter with these men. Not a thing. He mentions the camera but nothing about what supposedly happened.

He says right after the confrontation he left, got into his car and drove away (Bowers doesn't mention seeing any of this). He didn't stay around to see what happened to JFK. No interest at all. He says all of the shots came from behind him, from his left, over his shoulder. So how did JFK and JBC get shot in the back?

Zapruder is standing some 20 feet away from where Arnold said he was. On a pedestal. Filming everything. These men confront Arnold and take the film but let Zapruder alone? Zapruder arrives early, is walking around the Plaza trying to find a place to film. The men let him do this? They stop Arnold but Zapruder, 20 feet away on a pedestal, is left alone? After the assassination Zapruder has the in camera film developed and three copies made. But the government - Forrest Sorrels - asks for and is given two copies and lets him keep the original and a copy? Why would they do this if they are covering it up?

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....

His letter:  https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/32576/correspondence-between-gordon-arnold-and-mary-seymore--one
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 06:58:17 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »