Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kris Kringle  (Read 6543 times)

Online Charles Collins

Kris Kringle
« on: November 26, 2023, 05:36:55 PM »
Advertisement
The movie “Miracle on 34th Street” is about a skeptic who became a believer. And the story tells us what it took for that to happen. I was once a skeptic regarding the “official” JFK assassination findings. One of the “aha moments” that convinced me to start all over and take a fresh look at things was when I realized that the SBT was the only explanation that fit the evidence. And even though I keep an open mind to learning new things, whenever anyone sheds any kind of doubt on an aspect, the resulting research tends to confirm to me that the WC got most everything right.

So, I ask for your criteria for what made you a believer. Or, if you are a skeptic, what would it take to convince you that the case was essentially solved before LHO was murdered?

60-years is a long time to be doomed to doubt. If you ever decide that you want answers instead of endless questions, what would it take to convince you?

JFK Assassination Forum

Kris Kringle
« on: November 26, 2023, 05:36:55 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Kris Kringle
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 09:17:25 PM »
Today's Top-Trending Google Search: "Kris Kringle Dallas 1963 JFK".

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 11:18:19 PM »
Today's Top-Trending Google Search: "Kris Kringle Dallas 1963 JFK".

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 11:18:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 05:17:06 AM »
Even if you do believe the single bullet fantasy, that doesn’t tell you a thing about who fired any of the shots.

As for “what would it take to convince me that the case was essentially solved before LHO was murdered”, it would take reliable conclusive evidence that the “solution” is actually true. It certainly didn’t exist before LHO was murdered, and it doesn’t exist 60 years later.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 03:54:30 PM »
To add to the above.

The SBT was created by the lawyers after LHO was murdered. To basically fit a square peg into a round hole. Anyone with a pair of eyes and a reasonable amount sanity can see that the Z film shows that the timing of the shots nullifies the SBT. Someone who took a shot (Connolly) said as much, that he was hit after he heard the first shot, which was why he started to look back to see what the commotion was about.

Before the lawyers got a hold of it, they had no idea how the wounds could have happened. There's a photo during the recreation at Dealey showing markings on the stand-ins. There's a mark on the back of the neck where no neck wound existed per the autopsy report. This marking was put there to show that they were trying to figure out how a bullet entered the right rear of the back and "exited" the neck. It couldn't be done physically, so the lawyers got a hold of it and made the SBT.

It's really that simple, but we'll never get the honest answer from officialdom and still haven't 60 years on.

https://www.patspeer.com/chapter12bbullspombleprofglidnoctobunsandbeyond

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 03:54:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2023, 05:43:59 PM »
To add to the above.

The SBT was created by the lawyers after LHO was murdered. To basically fit a square peg into a round hole. Anyone with a pair of eyes and a reasonable amount sanity can see that the Z film shows that the timing of the shots nullifies the SBT. Someone who took a shot (Connolly) said as much, that he was hit after he heard the first shot, which was why he started to look back to see what the commotion was about.

Before the lawyers got a hold of it, they had no idea how the wounds could have happened. There's a photo during the recreation at Dealey showing markings on the stand-ins. There's a mark on the back of the neck where no neck wound existed per the autopsy report. This marking was put there to show that they were trying to figure out how a bullet entered the right rear of the back and "exited" the neck. It couldn't be done physically, so the lawyers got a hold of it and made the SBT.

It's really that simple, but we'll never get the honest answer from officialdom and still haven't 60 years on.

https://www.patspeer.com/chapter12bbullspombleprofglidnoctobunsandbeyond

The "back" wound entered "the base of the right side of the neck", per the autopsy report.

"The other missile entered the right superior posterior thorax above the
     scapula and traversed the soft tissues of the supra-scapular and the
     supra-clavicular portions of the base of the right side of the neck.
     This missile produced contusions of the right apical parietal pleura and
     of the apical portion of the right upper lobe of the lung. The missile 
     contused the strap muscles of the right side of the neck, damaged the
     trachea and made its exit through the anterior surface of the neck."

"Superior" means toward the head end of the body and "supra" means above.

I did a 3D model showing where the scapula is and what I believe are corresponding scapula features in the autopsy back photo. The bullet entry has to be above the scapula, per the autopsy report. The generic 3D skeleton can only approximate that of Kennedy's, so his vertebrae could differ by a small amount from the model's. On this model's skeleton, the bullet passed between the C7 and T1 vertebra level. I have left the first rib in the model and the missile channel doesn't go near it.

The drawing of Kennedy seated (taken from images in the motorcade) locates the neck creases seen in the autopsy back photo and the distance below the lowest crease that the bullet entered (per the ruler in the autopsy back photo). Kennedy's jacket exhibited a bunch at the nape level and the bullet holes in the clothing are not reliable for determining how far below the neck crease the bullet struck. I have shown a seated 3D figure whose neck posture is similar to that of Kennedy's when seated in the limousine.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 06:17:46 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 03:14:53 PM »
Sure, Jerry, sure. Keep on deluding yourself. Yeah sure - that wound is the "base of the neck." What a xxxxxxx joke. And explain to me how the xxxx the back wound would have an exit where your 3D ruler is, way up on the neck. And don't forget, Jerry, there was NO throughput on that back wound. That's right, Jerry.

It's impossible, Jerry. And you haven't even said a word about the reenactment photo I mentioned. Why did they even stick a marker on the back of the neck as seen in the photo when there is no wound there? Because they were scratching their heads and saying, "Hmmm...that back wound couldn't possibly exit where that neck marker is.  Hmmm."

But yeah, Jerry, sure. Keep on deluding yourself. You're probably another one of those Kennedy haters who, even if Kennedy arose from his grave and said, "Yeah, I took two shots from different locations" you STILL wouldn't believe it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 03:14:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2023, 05:30:10 PM »
Sure, Jerry, sure. Keep on deluding yourself. Yeah sure - that wound is the "base of the neck." What a xxxxxxx joke. And explain to me how the xxxx the back wound would have an exit where your 3D ruler is, way up on the neck. And don't forget, Jerry, there was NO throughput on that back wound. That's right, Jerry.

That's your opinion (CTs should spend less time on conspiracy websites and alt-right blogs, and praising the likes of Tucker Carlson and 911-Truthers). I'll go with the Autopsy Report, Clark Panel and HSCA, whom all agreed there was a missile channel that transited the neck.

It's impossible, Jerry. And you haven't even said a word about the reenactment photo I mentioned. Why did they even stick a marker on the back of the neck as seen in the photo when there is no wound there? Because they were scratching their heads and saying, "Hmmm...that back wound couldn't possibly exit where that neck marker is.  Hmmm."

Unlike you, they read (and comprehended) the Autopsy Report. "The base of the right side of the neck"...

"The other missile entered the right superior posterior thorax above the
     scapula and traversed the soft tissues of the supra-scapular and the
     supra-clavicular portions of the base of the right side of the neck.
     This missile produced contusions of the right apical parietal pleura and
     of the apical portion of the right upper lobe of the lung. The missile
     contused the strap muscles of the right side of the neck, damaged the
     trachea and made its exit through the anterior surface of the neck."

But yeah, Jerry, sure. Keep on deluding yourself. You're probably another one of those Kennedy haters who, even if Kennedy arose from his grave and said, "Yeah, I took two shots from different locations" you STILL wouldn't believe it.

I have no political or emotional attachment to the Kennedys. I sense a lot of critics in America may if they were raised in a Democrat or Republican household. They have a "stake" or obligation-to-country in this that I don't have. To me it's a simple forensics case to which I can now apply my 3D-hobbyist learning.

Of the modern Presidents, JFK is probably the one I could relate to most (I also liked Jimmy Carter's humanity, personal appearance and voice). I was raised on the East Coast and like the sea (though I didn't live in a "compound" or have wealth). Those who seek to exonerate Kennedy's assassin really shouldn't call others "Kennedy-haters".
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 05:31:48 PM by Jerry Organ »