Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What's good for the Goose? - 60 Years Ago Today  (Read 6772 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: What's good for the Goose? - 60 Years Ago Today
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2023, 11:40:32 AM »
Advertisement
"Thanks Duncan, so not only was the palmprint and it's location on the rifle known about well before a week later, it was front page news on the following Monday!

Oops. LOL!" john mytton

you seem to think that this mention of a print is new to us ? , is it new to you ? . that is mondays newspaper , henry wade told the press the evening before after oswalds death .OH BY THE WAY DID I TELL YOU WE FOUND A PRINT ON THE RIFLE ? is the sort of way that went . up to that point there was no mention of any print . so what you seem to think is new to us is not , and certainly does not prove oswald was up there in the window at 12.30 holding that rifle . i believe days description of the print was in essence that it was not a new fresh print .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2023, 11:40:32 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2023, 09:05:09 PM »
Nowhere in that quote “Mytton” dug up from 4 years ago do I say that nobody knew about the print for a week. I said that the print turned up a week later on an index card. Which it did. Keep trying though. LOL.

PS. How did a partial palmprint become “palm prints” for the newspaper? LOL again.

PPS: This article was published after the little visit to Oswald in the morgue, correct?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 09:06:19 PM by John Iacoletti »