Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What's good for the Goose? - 60 Years Ago Today  (Read 6773 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
What's good for the Goose? - 60 Years Ago Today
« on: November 24, 2023, 09:12:23 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

What's good for the Goose? - 60 Years Ago Today
« on: November 24, 2023, 09:12:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: What's good for the Goose? - 60 Years Ago Today
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 11:35:11 PM »

Thanks Duncan, so not only was the palmprint and it's location on the rifle known about well before a week later, it was front page news on the following Monday!

Oops. LOL!

A partial palm print that nobody knew about that just shows up a week later on an index card is evidence of framing.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 01:32:06 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 10:29:25 PM »
Oswald was out front of TSBD on the entrance landing in the west corner.
He’s the Prayerman drinking the white label Dr.Pepper  which was left at the lower step he was standing on thus making his 5’9” height appear only 5’2” relative to the 6’1” Buell W. Frazier.

The timeline starts from the 12:25 location of Oswald in the Domino room and because of FBI Hosty and Caroline Arnold, the late 12:29 arrival is Oswald to the outside landing and in position of PM, unnoticed , is entirely possible.

PM is NOT  300lb 5’5 “ Sarah Stanton
PM is NOT Pauline Sanders because she was over at the EAST side of the landing and right in the path of Baker running up the EAST side of the steps , which the primary reason Pauline Sanders saw Baker while seems to have missed seeing him.

No other person has come forward to positively ID themselves or a relative or friend they knew, as being PM.

The reason Oswald did not shout out nor some to wife, mother or brother ,  that he was on the steps at time of shooting , could plausibly be that Oswald thought he needed a reliable attorney before he divulged such info, lest the authority’s might destroy photo /film or alter photo or film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 10:29:25 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 04:29:01 PM »
Oswald was out front of TSBD on the entrance landing in the west corner.
He’s the Prayerman drinking the white label Dr.Pepper  which was left at the lower step he was standing on thus making his 5’9” height appear only 5’2” relative to the 6’1” Buell W. Frazier.

The timeline starts from the 12:25 location of Oswald in the Domino room and because of FBI Hosty and Caroline Arnold, the late 12:29 arrival is Oswald to the outside landing and in position of PM, unnoticed , is entirely possible.

PM is NOT  300lb 5’5 “ Sarah Stanton
PM is NOT Pauline Sanders because she was over at the EAST side of the landing and right in the path of Baker running up the EAST side of the steps , which the primary reason Pauline Sanders saw Baker while seems to have missed seeing him.

No other person has come forward to positively ID themselves or a relative or friend they knew, as being PM.

The reason Oswald did not shout out nor some to wife, mother or brother ,  that he was on the steps at time of shooting , could plausibly be that Oswald thought he needed a reliable attorney before he divulged such info, lest the authority’s might destroy photo /film or alter photo or film.

That is silly.  How would Oswald even be aware of such a film or photo at the time?  The obvious thing to do was indicate which of his coworkers could confirm his alibi.  There would be no conceivable reason for Oswald to conceal this information had it been true (which it is not).  He himself told reporters that he was in the building.  All he would have to say is "I was standing with X, Y, Z at the time the shots were fired."  X, Y, and Z would then be questioned to confirm. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 04:40:21 PM by Richard Smith »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 05:38:19 AM »
People who would cheer vigilante retribution for somebody they can’t prove is guilty are truly sociopaths.

By the way, “Mytton”, way to mine a 4 1/2-year-old quote. Except I didn’t say that nobody knew about it for a week. Oops!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 05:41:43 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 05:38:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 06:16:52 AM »
Except I didn’t say that nobody knew about it for a week. Oops!

Your words John, not mine! LOLOL!

A partial palm print that nobody knew about that just shows up a week later on an index card is evidence of framing.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 06:38:10 AM »
Your words John, not mine! LOLOL!

Your lack of reading comprehension, not mine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 06:38:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 07:00:10 AM »
Your lack of reading comprehension, not mine.

LOL!

JohnM