Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 20331 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2024, 06:51:41 AM »
Advertisement
A man was seen by Bowers standing on the west  side of the fence, “in line” with the Triple U bridge , for some minutes? Preceding the JFK limo entering Dealey plaza?

Then this man disappeared from Bowers LOS just moments before JFK limo comes down Elm st ?

Except for a gap at corner of the fence by the steps, the  GK fence is continuous and connects to the bridge abutment. So if the man was in line” with Bowers view from tower to the Triple U, would require the man to JUMP OVER the fence (or the abutment )  to get to opposite side ( east side) of the fence to then be out of LOS of Bowers.

Seems improbable the man could jump over the fence and Bowers would not see that.

The other options for the mystery man:

1. Got into a car parked by the fence
2. Sat on the ground between the west side of the fence and a car that obscured Bowers LOS  from the tower.
3. Walked some 100 ft distance from the “in line” area of fence at the abutment going north along west side of the fence till he got to the gap by steps , went thru this gap and then went north or south where he would be obscured by opposite side of fence or the GK pergola structure.

4. Got into the far drain sewer where he could shoot from ground level thru the lower portion of the wood fence, at the JFK limo with a LOS to JFKs head.

If 1 or 2, why was the man not seen again by Bowers, because it’s seems odd the man would not have either stood up or gotten back out of the car to take a look over the fence at the JFK limo and probably still be looking on post shots.

If 3, how probable Bowers could miss seeing the man walking some 100 ft along West side of the fence?

If 4: he was  a shooter, and he used  the far storm drain sewer , which is at the junction of GK wood fence and Triple U abutment,, which just happens to be “in line” from Bowers perspective to the Triple U bridge, then he could have exited at the other end of the drain and be out of LOS of Bowers.

Option 4: The man for some reason was not interested in watching the JFK limo and he remained in his car , then upon hearing shots fired , started up his car which caused a plume of smoke that was seen by some witnesses who mistook the coincidental timing with shots fired as residue from a rifle just fired.

Bowers , however, did not see any smoke on the west side of the fence.

This might be possible if the car in question , was parked with the tail pipe facing the fence? Hence the smoke blew thru the lower portion of the fence before it “plumed “ on the opposite east side of fence hence Bowers view obscured by fence AND foliage of tree?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2024, 06:51:41 AM »

Offline Anthony Dyle

« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2024, 01:23:45 AM »
A man was seen by Bowers standing on the west  side of the fence, “in line” with the Triple U bridge , for some minutes? Preceding the JFK limo entering Dealey plaza?

What Bowers actually said was "in a direct line to the mouth of the underpass" not to the underpass itself and he clarified exactly where that was to Mark Lane.
The east end of the fence, west of the pergola and near two trees.
Both Gary Mack and Dale Myers were in agreement on this.  From Bowers' POV the "mouth" began somewhere near the bottom of those steps on Elm.
If you aren't referring to the unpublished Rush To Judgment transcript then you will never get this.

Offline Anthony Dyle

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2024, 01:37:47 AM »
If you search "Dale Myers Badgeman" you can read part of the transcript and Myers' own analysis of it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2024, 01:37:47 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2024, 05:48:45 PM »
Welcome aboard, Ms. Cross,

Always beneficial to have an extra set of eyes & ears, especially someone objective and openminded to weigh in on this 60+ year mystery surrounding the untimely death of President Kennedy on Friday, November 22, 1963.

Five years ago, I shared the following response to a fellow member over on the Quora site (it depicts the same gunsmoke Mr. Holland claims he viewed from his high elevated vantage viewpoint on that fateful afternoon, please scroll down to the 4th comment heading after clicking upon the link below)

https://www.quora.com/Did-you-ever-see-the-Kennedy-assasination-on-video-or-YouTube-do-you-believe-the-driver-shot-the-president

Alan Ford
Author has 3K answers and 1.1M answer views...

Please let me add that Mr. Storing (Royell) is an astute and exemplary researcher, and I would recommend to any new researcher(s) to glean as much information from his posts/responses as possible. He doesn't have an agenda as much as he--like many others here on this forum--are simply seeking light, truth and justice in this case.

P.S. In fairness to you, there seems to be another Alan Ford holding membership here on this forum, so when I attempted to sign-on here I had to insert my middle initial...sorry for any confusion.

Alan,

My sincerest apology.

I never realized there were two of you with very similar names on this forum.

I will make the appropriate correction on the Education Forum.

Chris

My response: Soooo indicative of the genuine class act you are, Mr. Davidson, no harm. no foul sir.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 05:52:12 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2024, 06:17:59 PM »
  Well, you got DPD Cop Smith smelling Gun Powder in the same parking lot as Holland is reporting Seeing Smoke and hearing a shot. A member of law enforcement backing up your claim is solid corroboration.

An excellent point, Mr. Storing, but no great surprise considering the source.

Officer Smith simply confirmed with his nose what Mr. Holland saw with his sense of sight. Those multiple sensory experiences equates to a Bunch of lying treasonous cowards lurking behind a fence to ambush a duly elected representative of the People. Cowards gonna cower and cowards gonna lie, promoting a myth mired in the stench of horse manure about a lone gunman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2024, 06:17:59 PM »