Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Escape Route Time Trial  (Read 16467 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's Escape Route Time Trial
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2024, 03:03:06 AM »
Advertisement
Books in the old format probably won't exist in the next couple of decades. It will all be on the internet.
Data may be lost from time to time, like McAdams' website, but all the information will never be erased at the same time.

I'm sorry that you don't like that.

Don't be sorry, the history written by reputable forensic scientist's of every type imaginable, is already recorded and thousands of copies still exist! Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2024, 03:03:06 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2024, 03:10:18 AM »

Don't be sorry, the history written by reputable forensic scientist's of every type imaginable, is already recorded and thousands of copies still exist! Thumb1:

JohnM

So much desperation. I really feel for you, John.

and thousands of copies still exist!

Yes, and they are gathering dust in some dark corners of a few libraries....  :D

And isn't it ironic that when an LN is told that the majority of people do not believe the official story, they always respond with the claim that those people are clueless and do not know the evidence?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 06:43:16 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2024, 10:16:20 PM »
So much desperation. I really feel for you, John.

and thousands of copies still exist!

Yes, and they are gathering dust in some dark corners of a few libraries....  :D

And isn't it ironic that when an LN is told that the majority of people do not believe the official story, they always respond with the claim that those people are clueless and do not know the evidence?

I would bet any amount of money that a very large percentage (probably close to 98%) of those who vote (in some meaningless poll somewhere) that there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy have never heard of names like Marina, J.D. Tippit, Ruth Paine, Edwin Walker, Buell Frazier, etc. These people have never heard of items like the paper bag, the blanket, shell casings, palm prints on boxes, etc.

These people have only heard of the magic bullet and the grassy knoll.  Period.

Therefore, their opinions on whether or not there was a conspiracy are absolutely meaningless.  Surely you understand this.  Right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2024, 10:16:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2024, 10:54:43 PM »
I would bet any amount of money that a very large percentage (probably close to 98%) of those who vote (in some meaningless poll somewhere) that there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy have never heard of names like Marina, J.D. Tippit, Ruth Paine, Edwin Walker, Buell Frazier, etc. These people have never heard of items like the paper bag, the blanket, shell casings, palm prints on boxes, etc.

These people have only heard of the magic bullet and the grassy knoll.  Period.

Therefore, their opinions on whether or not there was a conspiracy are absolutely meaningless.  Surely you understand this.  Right?

I understand and even agree. But John Mytton's argument was that the official narrative would always be in the History Books from now until the end of time!
The points I made was that the counter arguments would also survive on the internet and that hardly anybody reads the Warren Report.

You just made that last point for me!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 11:45:13 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2024, 11:14:29 PM »
I understand and even agree. But John Mytton's argument was that the official narrative would always be that the official narrative would be the History Books from now until the end of time!
The points I made was that the counter arguments would also survive on the internet and that hardly anybody reads the Warren Report.

You just made that last point for me!

Huh? That the vast majority of the population of the entire World doesn't know squat about the Assassination? And that's your point? WOW!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2024, 11:14:29 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2024, 11:46:41 PM »
Huh? That the vast majority of the population of the entire World doesn't know squat about the Assassination? And that's your point? WOW!

JohnM

I'm sorry John, if you don't understand what I am saying.

If you ask me nicely, I may try to explain it to you again. OK?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2024, 12:09:54 AM »
I understand and even agree. But John Mytton's argument was that the official narrative would always be in the History Books from now until the end of time!

Well yeah.  Hell, probably 98% of conspiracy advocates who actually take the time to post in JFK assassination internet forums haven't bothered to read the Warren Report.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 12:12:06 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2024, 12:09:54 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2024, 12:19:09 AM »
Well yeah.  Hell, probably 98% of conspiracy advocates who actually take the time to post in JFK assassination internet forums haven't bothered to read the Warren Report.

That may or may not be true, but I wonder how many LNs haven't read the Warren Report either. I do agree that many CTs have indeed not read the Report and the major part of all conspiracy theories originate from highly questionable websites.

As far as I am concerned, I not only have read the Warren Report, but it's the only book I have ever read about the assassination.
It was in fact the Warren Report itself that convinced me that the official narrative as presented in the books was questionable.