Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: NewsNation - Unsolved: The JFK Assassination  (Read 5241 times)

Offline Royell Storing

NewsNation - Unsolved: The JFK Assassination
« on: November 19, 2023, 04:52:03 AM »
Advertisement
  On Sunday, 11/19/23, NewsNation is showing a JFK Assassination Special. "Unsolved: The JFK Assassination" debuts at 9pm EST. Both Josiah Thompson and Robert Groden are on this 60 minute special, along with assassination eyewitnesses. Based on the "You Tube" trailer, this special will also get into the throat wound being an Entry wound. The throat wound being an entry wound which resulted in a blow-out Exit Hole in the rear of JFK's head is currently a Hot Button issue. This same issue was recently the center piece in the Paramount+ "7 Parkland Dr's" Special they did. Those of you that get DirecTV, NewsNation is on Channel 307.   

JFK Assassination Forum

NewsNation - Unsolved: The JFK Assassination
« on: November 19, 2023, 04:52:03 AM »

Offline Jarrett Smith

Re: NewsNation - Unsolved: The JFK Assassination
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 05:09:37 AM »
  On Sunday, 11/19/23, NewsNation is showing a JFK Assassination Special. "Unsolved: The JFK Assassination" debuts at 9pm EST. Both Josiah Thompson and Robert Groden are on this 60 minute special, along with assassination eyewitnesses. Based on the "You Tube" trailer, this special will also get into the throat wound being an Entry wound. The throat wound being an entry wound which resulted in a blow-out Exit Hole in the rear of JFK's head is currently a Hot Button issue. This same issue was recently the center piece in the Paramount+ "7 Parkland Dr's" Special they did. Those of you that get DirecTV, NewsNation is on Channel 307.   

Thanks! I also think it's available for free on streaming sites.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 10:01:59 AM »

Out of interest, Royell, do you see the large crater where the top of JFK's head should be?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 10:01:59 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 01:32:52 PM »
Thanks! I also think it's available for free on streaming sites.

I'm curious as to where Thompson or Groden might think a shot Entering the throat of JFK may have come from. Especially with this same shot allegedly blowing out/exiting the Back of the head. I have always been interested in that parking lot that is on the opposite far end of the Triple Underpass. There has been at least 1 very highly regarded ballistics expert that has pinpointed this parking lot location for a sniper placement.   
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:34:25 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2023, 03:04:54 PM »
          I'm curious as to where Thompson or Groden might think a shot Entering the throat of JFK may have come from. Especially with this same shot allegedly blowing out/exiting the Back of the head. I have always been interested in that parking lot that is on the opposite far end of the Triple Underpass. There has been at least 1 very highly regarded ballistics expert that has pinpointed this parking lot location for a sniper placement.

blowing out/exiting the Back of the head

:D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2023, 03:04:54 PM »

Offline Wes Riddle

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 11:18:10 AM »
I hope to view the special soon.  One preview segment that stood out was the laser study by Knott labs.  It suggested two different angles of entry for both JFK and Connolly from the sixth floor.  This would suggest another shooter on the 6th floor.  Wes
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 11:28:04 AM by Wes Riddle »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 01:09:30 PM »
I hope to view the special soon.  One preview segment that stood out was the laser study by Knott labs.  It suggested two different angles of entry for both JFK and Connolly from the sixth floor.  This would suggest another shooter on the 6th floor.  Wes

The CEO of Knott Labs presents that JFK Laser Study over on You Tube. It runs roughly 25 minutes. He said they are currently working on 30 court cases and are routinely sought to do "trajectory" work across the country. He says this is cutting edge technology and respected inside court rooms. Anytime a gun is fired and the trajectory is in question, they get 1st Call. This being the case, they have Labs located across the US and are HQ'd in Colorado. He detailed that in order to get 1 bullet to hit both JFK and Connally, they had to move Connally's seated position inside the JFK Limo. They fed every Z Film frame into their computer along with the still frames of other assassination films and photos in order to fix the positions of JFK, Connally, and the JFK Limo. Knott Labs CEO said the SBT/Magic Bullet could Not/did Not happen.   
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 01:12:05 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 01:09:30 PM »