Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK: What the Doctors Saw  (Read 13854 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: JFK: What the Doctors Saw
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2023, 05:35:38 AM »
Advertisement
Clint Hill said the back of his head....

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2023, 05:35:38 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2023, 09:57:25 AM »

This drawing from Dr. Mccelland looks reasonable from what the Zapruder and Moorman pics show.

This drawing from Dr. Mccelland looks reasonable from what the Zapruder and Moorman pics show.

:D :D :D

Yeah buddy, its exactly what the Z-film shows!!
Do you see the difference between these two Z-frames?
Pay close attention to the shape of the top of JFK's head:

Do you see the massive crater where the top of his head used to be?
Would it help if I used an arrow to point out the massive crater in his head?:

And can you guess why the top of his head is missing?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2023, 10:51:33 AM »
Just to highlight the Magical Thinking of Alteration Fantasists such as Horne, who believes the head wound we see in the Z-film was painted on [ ::)]
We have to suspend our disbelief in order to enter the Twilight Zone of the Altfan.
In order to achieve this "crater" effect in the top of JFK's head it would be necessary to paint what we see in the background in a consistent 'crater shape' onto JFK's intact head.
Just have a think about this - you can't just paint a crater onto his head. The crater is supposed to be a part of JFK's head that has gone missing. In order to achieve this effect you would have to paint the background to show where the part of JFK's head is missing.
Not only that, the background that is painted in to give the crater effect has to blend seamlessly with the actual footage. 

In the clip below, immediately after the shot, JFK's head rocks backwards, as it begins to come forwards the crater where the top of his head should be is obvious.
This is not a painted on effect.
Pieces of skull and brain were blown into the air and a massive piece of scalp, with bone still attached, is blown over to the right side of his head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2023, 10:51:33 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Parkland Hospital Surgeon Malcolm Perry
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2023, 03:24:08 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2023, 05:59:21 PM »

Hi Dan, Again, what are you talking about? You mentioned Jenkins yesterday, and I really had to wonder about you! He is featured prominently in the film describing a small entrance wound at the front side of the president's head that was examined by Dr. Finck but not put in the autopsy report. He then talks about a large exit wound in the right rear. He drew this in his ARRB report! He and Dr. McClelland drew the same basic diagram. I was hoping you and John would have learned something....... Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael        https://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md65.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2023, 05:59:21 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2023, 07:29:07 PM »
Hi Dan, Again, what are you talking about? You mentioned Jenkins yesterday, and I really had to wonder about you! He is featured prominently in the film describing a small entrance wound at the front side of the president's head that was examined by Dr. Finck but not put in the autopsy report. He then talks about a large exit wound in the right rear. He drew this in his ARRB report! He and Dr. McClelland drew the same basic diagram. I was hoping you and John would have learned something....... Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael        https://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md65.pdf

Do you see the large crater where the top of JFK's head should be?

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2023, 10:41:48 PM »

Your confused. I never said the top of the head wasn't blown out it was, but as my pics show there is a hole exactly where many of the witnesses place it on the upper rear of the head. The autopsy photos and x-rays were doctored there is too much eyewitness testimony the wounds did not match. My opinion they knew it was a conspiracy but lied to prevent a full scale war, which makes perfect sense under the circumstances. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2023, 10:41:48 PM »

Offline Jarrett Smith

Re: Parkland Hospital Surgeon Malcolm Perry
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2023, 10:49:47 PM »

From the Parkland Doctors Documentary

"At the press conference, Dr. Perry, in describing the wound here [pointing to his throat], said he thought that it looked like an entrance wound," McClelland recalled.

"When he left the room, someone came up to him. Dr. Perry thought 'Maybe he was a secret service man.' And he told Dr. Perry, 'You must never, ever say that that was an entrance wound again if you know what’s good for you.'"