Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Timing of multi-shooters  (Read 6589 times)

Offline James Diederich

Timing of multi-shooters
« on: November 14, 2023, 08:45:32 PM »
Advertisement
Concerning the multi-shooter theory. How did one or more shooters time their shots to when LHO fired from the book depository? I have searched many locations, read many articles and asked many people this question. I cannot not even find any discussion about it. Would someone direct me to an answer, a discussion or at least a theory?
Thank you.

JFK Assassination Forum

Timing of multi-shooters
« on: November 14, 2023, 08:45:32 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Timing of multi-shooters
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 10:09:24 PM »
Concerning the multi-shooter theory. How did one or more shooters time their shots to when LHO fired from the book depository? I have searched many locations, read many articles and asked many people this question. I cannot not even find any discussion about it. Would someone direct me to an answer, a discussion or at least a theory?
Thank you.

Research Tosh Plumlee. He claims to be an old CIA Operative that was inside Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63. Everybody laughed at his wild story until he was called before Congress regarding his CIA piloting role in Iran-Contra. 

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 10:37:20 PM »
Thank you.

Don't listen to Royell.

Why would multi-shooters need to time their shots when LHO fired?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 10:37:20 PM »

Offline James Diederich

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 11:48:32 PM »
To me the timing would be critical. From everything I have seen the shots occurred in something around 5 to 8 seconds time. If there were other shooters how would they know to shoot at the same time as LHO to conceal their shots with his? The ability to do this seems impossible to me. Is it thought that other shooters just happened to shoot at the same time as LHO or was there a plan that they shoot in unison?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 02:13:00 PM »
One thing that witnesses could agree upon was three or less shots from one location.  They disagreed on the exact location due to sound distortions and echos in an open area but almost none indicated hearing the shots originate from two different locations.  So one shooter firing three shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 02:13:00 PM »

Offline Wes Riddle

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2023, 02:29:11 PM »
Glen Sample interviewed Loy Factor and stated that Loy and a woman named Ruth Ann (Martinez?) entered the 6th floor and she had a walkie talkie.  She listened for a signal and raised her arm and counted 3-2-1 fire. Wes

Offline James Diederich

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2023, 05:26:46 PM »
Wes,
Your tip led me to the book, "The Men on the Sixth Floor". I'll check out what it says.
Thanks,
Jim

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2023, 05:26:46 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2023, 10:33:22 AM »
Glen Sample interviewed Loy Factor and stated that Loy and a woman named Ruth Ann (Martinez?) entered the 6th floor and she had a walkie talkie.  She listened for a signal and raised her arm and counted 3-2-1 fire. Wes

I would have loved to have been at the meeting where they discussed the getaway plan.

"What do you mean we just run down the stairs carrying our rifles and then out the back door?"