Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forum Member Steve Barber's Brilliant Police Dictabelt Recording Discovery  (Read 6932 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Advertisement
Great work which should be acknowledged more often, so here it is (again ) and for those who of you who are unaware of his fantastic discovery.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Re: Forum Member Steve Barber's Brilliant Police Dictabelt Recording Discovery
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 05:08:44 PM »
Great work which should be acknowledged more often, so here it is (again ) and for those who of you who are unaware of his fantastic discovery.

Thumb1:    :)

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 06:44:33 PM »

I was inspired by his story in the 1993 4hr Frontline special. I’ve got it on VHS, if the kids didn’t record over it.
 Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 06:44:33 PM »

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 02:09:00 AM »
I was inspired by his story in the 1993 4hr Frontline special. I’ve got it on VHS, if the kids didn’t record over it.
 Thumb1:

Is this the one? I have watched the NOVA special it was very good. Steve who taped your segment? I thought maybe the local PBS station?

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 02:49:49 AM »
Quote from: Jarrett Smith link=topic=3846.msg152296#msg1
52296 date=1699841340
Is this the one? I have watched the NOVA special it was very good. Steve who taped your segment? I thought maybe the local PBS station?

Yes, but the 1993 version was 2-2hr episodes, if I remember correctly. I also believe more recently it was trimmed to 3 hours and available for sale, as the YouTube video appears to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 02:49:49 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 04:06:16 PM »

Thanks ever so much, Duncan, for your support and kind words! 

Offline Steve Barber

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 04:07:28 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 04:24:14 PM »
 Thumb1:

Thanks very, very much, James.   Actually, I didn't appear in the 1993 Frontline Special, I appeared in the PBS one hour special ."Who Shot President Kennedy?" in 1988.  Which is what Duncan has posted here.   

The most recent JFK assassination product I appeard in is the movie "Truth Is The Only Client" from 2019.  It's available on a multitude of diffierent online channels, YouTube, Tubi.TVcom, etc.   I was very humbled to be asked to appear in this production, which debuted at "The Texas Theater" in Dallas in September 2019, I think it was sponsored by The Sixth Floor Museum.   In case you havent seen it, here is the link from Tubitv.com,as well as YouTube.   

https://tubitv.com/movies/592441/truth-is-the-only-client-the-official-investigation-of-the-murder-of-john-f-kennedy