Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Arnold Rowland  (Read 7303 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: Arnold Rowland
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2023, 05:41:49 PM »
Advertisement
yes that makes sense .the commission decided on a narrative , even if they could not prove it or even if witnesses disputed it . i mean they tried to get williams off the 6th floor if memory serves me by about 12.10 . he himself disputed that .but they were banking on no one checking their work , as dulles said the american people dont read , but as he found out some did read . that was when the problems arose .when people did check .

but if carolyn arnold really did see oswald on the 2nd floor eating lunch he cant have been the man rowland saw on the 6th floor at 12.16 .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2023, 05:41:49 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2023, 07:38:30 PM »
yes that makes sense .the commission decided on a narrative , even if they could not prove it or even if witnesses disputed it . i mean they tried to get williams off the 6th floor if memory serves me by about 12.10 . he himself disputed that .but they were banking on no one checking their work , as dulles said the american people dont read , but as he found out some did read . that was when the problems arose .when people did check .

but if carolyn arnold really did see oswald on the 2nd floor eating lunch he cant have been the man rowland saw on the 6th floor at 12.16 .

Another thing is that Rowland and 3 other witnesses describe the man on the 6th floor wearing a off white, open-necked shirt. This is an item of clothing Oswald wasn't wearing that day and didn't have in his possessions. This alone would appear to exclude Oswald as the shooter.
Another thing is that Oswald reportedly saw Junior Jarman and Hank Norman in the building during lunch.
The only time this could have been was when the two men entered the rear door around 12:25pm on their way up to the 5th floor. This would place Oswald on the first floor around this time. This would explain why Dorothy Garner never saw him rushing down the stairs - because he didn't come down the stairs, because he wasn't on the 6th floor.