Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswalds Journey To Work Wth Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 8459 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Oswalds Journey To Work Wth Buell Wesley Frazier
« on: November 11, 2023, 10:42:08 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswalds Journey To Work Wth Buell Wesley Frazier
« on: November 11, 2023, 10:42:08 PM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: Oswalds Journey To Work Wth Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 08:40:32 PM »
I saw that Ruth Paine will be attending a public event in Irving on Nov. 20 in connection with the anniversary.  The TT is also having events on Nov. 22.  Running the same movies that were playing on the day Oswald was arrested etc.  Hopefully there is video of the Paine event.  Maybe our own Bill Brown can provide.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 12:31:08 AM »
I saw that Ruth Paine will be attending a public event in Irving on Nov. 20 in connection with the anniversary.  The TT is also having events on Nov. 22.  Running the same movies that were playing on the day Oswald was arrested etc.  Hopefully there is video of the Paine event.  Maybe our own Bill Brown can provide.

Hi Richard.  Along with a friend named Frank Badalson, I spent 4 days in a minivan with Ruth providing her with the transportation required to get her to where she needed to be while she was in Dallas for the 60th.  She appeared at the Irving Arts Center on Monday evening, November 20th, along with Thomas Mallon (author of Mrs. Paine's Garage).  I fund Thomas to be a very pleasant fellow.  I didn't video record any of it but the Center did.  I imagine they'll have it posted on their website soon.  I checked before making this post, couldn't find anything yet.

She also had to be at the house on 5th Street in Irving on Tuesday morning for an interview with a local cable station.  After that, she was free to do whatever she wanted.  We had a great time with her up in the Sixth Floor Museum on the morning of the 22nd and then outside in Dealey Plaza for the anniversary.  After that, instead of going back to her room for a nap (as she had the previous two days), she decided to join us as we made our way over to Oak Cliff.  I think it was the first time she had ever been to Tenth & Patton.

Ruth is a super sweet woman and anyone who suspects her of being an Oswald handler, etc has lost their damn minds.

If anyone has any questions about my 4 days with Ruth in Dallas for the 60th, I'd be glad to answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 12:31:08 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 10:58:20 PM »

I thought the internal door to the garage was from the living room into the garage but this video shows it to be from the kitchen to the garage, just like it is today. Is that accurate? On Nov 22nd 1963, was the only internal door to the garage from the kitchen to the garage?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 11:22:47 PM »
I thought the internal door to the garage was from the living room into the garage but this video shows it to be from the kitchen to the garage, just like it is today. Is that accurate? On Nov 22nd 1963, was the only internal door to the garage from the kitchen to the garage?

Hi Gerry, the photo from the street to the garage isn't clear enough to determine if there is a second door but there was a door leading from the kitchen to the garage in the 2nd photo.

Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 11:22:47 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 11:27:58 PM »
Hi Gerry, the photo from the street to the garage isn't clear enough to determine if there is a second door but there was a door leading from the kitchen to the garage in the 2nd photo.

Thumb1:

JohnM

Thanks but i was referring to the Paines house.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 11:34:50 PM »
Hi Richard.  Along with a friend named Frank Badalson, I spent 4 days in a minivan with Ruth providing her with the transportation required to get her to where she needed to be while she was in Dallas for the 60th.  She appeared at the Irving Arts Center on Monday evening, November 20th, along with Thomas Mallon (author of Mrs. Paine's Garage).  I fund Thomas to be a very pleasant fellow.  I didn't video record any of it but the Center did.  I imagine they'll have it posted on their website soon.  I checked before making this post, couldn't find anything yet.

She also had to be at the house on 5th Street in Irving on Tuesday morning for an interview with a local cable station.  After that, she was free to do whatever she wanted.  We had a great time with her up in the Sixth Floor Museum on the morning of the 22nd and then outside in Dealey Plaza for the anniversary.  After that, instead of going back to her room for a nap (as she had the previous two days), she decided to join us as we made our way over to Oak Cliff.  I think it was the first time she had ever been to Tenth & Patton.

Ruth is a super sweet woman and anyone who suspects her of being an Oswald handler, etc has lost their damn minds.

If anyone has any questions about my 4 days with Ruth in Dallas for the 60th, I'd be glad to answer.

my 4 days with Ruth in Dallas for the 60th

To spend so much time with a living legend, what an honour.
Besides Marina, there was barely any other people who knew Oswald so well in the last months of his life.
One of my questions would be, how does she feel about Oswald now and how sure is she of his guilt?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 11:34:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 11:49:26 PM »
Thanks but i was referring to the Paines house.

Oh sorry Gerry, I don't know the inner layout of the Paine house, but the video in the OP comes from an utterly fascinating Academy nominated Documentary released in 1964 "Four Days in November"

JohnM