Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Many Shots?  (Read 7437 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: How Many Shots?
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2023, 04:32:08 PM »
Advertisement
No, your first claim was the number of shots did not matter. This claim is actually unbelievable that it was made by you.

Now your claim is about spacing which, depending on which witness, is all over the board.

How about you start by proving there were three shots.

Personally, I believe there was MORE than 3 shots fired. Take a look at the SS Recreations they did way back then. Stop focusing on the car cruising down Elm St and FOCUS on the area of the concrete walkway that runs out from the Shelter to The Steps. There is a TARP/Covering of some kind over this area. I believe this Tarp was required as Repair Work was underway. Probably bullet damage along the lines of the curb that was Nicked, REMOVED and now LOST. There was more than 3 shots being fired close to simultaneously from differing points inside Dealey Plaza. This muddles the total shots fired issue. I mentioned yesterday that the Nix Film for roughly 3 frames shows a WHITE SHIRTED guy running UP The Steps immediately after the Kill Shot. Lee Bowers WC Testimony included his detailing seeing a WHITE SHIRT Man near the picket fence and The Steps. Do any JFK Researchers check this out? Nope. Same goes for a TARP/Covering an, (at the time), active crime scene. There's many things in plain sight that have Not been addressed. You can thank the JFK Assassination Research Community for Failing to follow the evidence, and instead choosing to sell books and getting TV face time.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 04:34:00 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2023, 04:32:08 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2023, 03:57:29 AM »
    Personally, I believe there was MORE than 3 shots fired. Take a look at the SS Recreations they did way back then. Stop focusing on the car cruising down Elm St and FOCUS on the area of the concrete walkway that runs out from the Shelter to The Steps. There is a TARP/Covering of some kind over this area. I believe this Tarp was required as Repair Work was underway. Probably bullet damage along the lines of the curb that was Nicked, REMOVED and now LOST. There was more than 3 shots being fired close to simultaneously from differing points inside Dealey Plaza. This muddles the total shots fired issue. I mentioned yesterday that the Nix Film for roughly 3 frames shows a WHITE SHIRTED guy running UP The Steps immediately after the Kill Shot. Lee Bowers WC Testimony included his detailing seeing a WHITE SHIRT Man near the picket fence and The Steps. Do any JFK Researchers check this out? Nope. Same goes for a TARP/Covering an, (at the time), active crime scene. There's many things in plain sight that have Not been addressed. You can thank the JFK Assassination Research Community for Failing to follow the evidence, and instead choosing to sell books and getting TV face time.

This post is not to hard to follow, basically just a whole lot of nonsense. In a nutshell you are saying no you cannot prove a third shot but that you are just to afraid to admit it even to yourself.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 01:42:57 PM »
This post is not to hard to follow, basically just a whole lot of nonsense. In a nutshell you are saying no you cannot prove a third shot but that you are just to afraid to admit it even to yourself.

You are hamstringing yourself with that tunnel vision you got going. For starters, why would I restrict myself to proving Only a 3rd shot when I believe MORE than 3 shots were fired? Take off your blinders and widen your view regarding the issue of total shots fired. You're self restricting your Knowledge Consumption.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 01:42:57 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2023, 03:00:09 PM »
      You are hamstringing yourself with that tunnel vision you got going. For starters, why would I restrict myself to proving Only a 3rd shot when I believe MORE than 3 shots were fired? Take off your blinders and widen your view regarding the issue of total shots fired. You're self restricting your Knowledge Consumption.

Interesting logic. How about this, prove any one of these last four shots you are claiming occurred; you know shots 3, 4 ,5, 6 or whatever. Pick one and prove it.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2023, 03:11:11 PM »
Interesting logic. How about this, prove any one of these last four shots you are claiming occurred; you know shots 3, 4 ,5, 6 or whatever. Pick one and prove it.

NOW, you're learning!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2023, 03:11:11 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2023, 03:35:01 PM »
    NOW, you're learning!

Actually, I learned this a long time ago. A BS artist is just someone hiding behind a bunch of crap. You know someone like yourself.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2023, 04:32:48 PM »
Actually, I learned this a long time ago. A BS artist is just someone hiding behind a bunch of crap. You know someone like yourself.

Most of us come here with the intent of gathering information and being exposed to other viewpoints regarding this 60 yr old unsolved murder. Insulting others does not lend itself to achieving these goals. In fact, it's counter productive. Curb your tongue and open your mind. You'll be glad you did. The dam is finally beginning to break.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 04:33:46 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2023, 04:32:48 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2023, 04:46:07 PM »
     Most of us come here with the intent of gathering information and being exposed to other viewpoints regarding this 60 yr old unsolved murder. Insulting others does not lend itself to achieving these goals. In fact, it's counter productive. Curb your tongue and open your mind. You'll be glad you did. The dam is finally beginning to break.

No, I got it right. That is true for a lot of people but not you. Twisting and turning in an unwavering fantasy speculation is not a viewpoint. You just don’t like being called on it and would much rather we all pretend it is real.