Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Many Shots?  (Read 7430 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: How Many Shots?
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2023, 08:29:34 AM »
Advertisement
Three shots from the Depository, one from behind the fence. The shot fired from the front sounded different than the others according to witnesses.

And a shot from the Dal-Tex and a shot from the overpass and a shot from the storm drain and a shot from Jackie and a shot from Greer and a shot from Hickey.
According to witness testimony there were around eight shots  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2023, 08:29:34 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2023, 01:24:04 PM »
And a shot from the Dal-Tex and a shot from the overpass and a shot from the storm drain and a shot from Jackie and a shot from Greer and a shot from Hickey.
According to witness testimony there were around eight shots  Thumb1:

And you forget Gordon Arnold. He said that "report" was still going on after he dove and rolled on the ground.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2023, 04:00:28 PM »
     Once again, this is intended Mis-Direction. STOP FOCUSING on how many shots were fired. The issue here is that there was NOT ENOUGH TIME to work a  bolt action rifle and fire off BOTH the 2nd and 3rd SHOTS. You guys are repeatedly slipping on the same banana peel. FOCUS on the bolt action timing issue regarding the 2nd and 3rd shots.

OH STOP IT STORING! You exasperate the daylights out of me!  This is why I don't respond to your insipid, and totally silly responses to me when I respond to your response to me!

There was nearly 5 seconds between the 2nd and 3rd shots!  The first shot fired was circa Zaprduder frame 154/55.   The proof is the sudden head jerks by both JFK and JBC, Rosemary Willis, the first of three jiggles of Zapruder's camera caused by his fliching at the sound of each shot,   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2023, 04:00:28 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2023, 04:54:04 PM »
OH STOP IT STORING! You exasperate the daylights out of me!  This is why I don't respond to your insipid, and totally silly responses to me when I respond to your response to me!

There was nearly 5 seconds between the 2nd and 3rd shots!  The first shot fired was circa Zaprduder frame 154/55.   The proof is the sudden head jerks by both JFK and JBC, Rosemary Willis, the first of three jiggles of Zapruder's camera caused by his fliching at the sound of each shot,   

This gets ridiculous. In order for Max Holland to float his crazy Signal Pole deflection = the Tague injury, he's got the timing of the 3 shots expanded to a record 12 seconds. 5 seconds between the 2nd and 3rd shots is in that same ballpark. If you're gonna claim 5 seconds between shots 2 and 3, then you gotta wonder how SA Clint Hill did not manage to climb on top of the Limo over that lengthy time span. The Queen Mary was right on top of the JFK Limo too.
     And are you still claiming that is  Motorcycle Officer Haygood we are seeing on the Darnell Footage? That alleged Motor Cop is filmed shadowing Officer Roger Craig as they walk across the train yard, and then that same cop is filmed walking down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD. During his WC Testimony, Haygood confirmed making a 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle. There is No Way that Haygood could have physically covered all of this ground and still made that 12:35 radio transmission. So who is this alleged Motorcycle Cop? To date, the identity of this guy remains Unknown.   
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 05:03:02 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2023, 08:20:15 PM »
     I recommend you read the WC Testimony of Lee Bowers. He directly addressed Sounds coming from the Triple Underpass vs Sounds coming from the TSBD. He disputes your premise as to a "difference in sounds of gunshots would be immediate apparent.............". Bowers not only worked for the railroad and manned that Tower for 15yrs, he also sand blasted the exterior of the TSBD. He was extremely familiar with the acoustics inside Dealey Plaza.

I have to disagree. Oswald could not have fired two shots bang bang in that short amount of time. I believe skinny holland's testimony, and the fake secret service agent Joe Marshall Smith encountered is enough proof something went down there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2023, 08:20:15 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2023, 11:42:05 PM »
I have to disagree. Oswald could not have fired two shots bang bang in that short amount of time. I believe skinny holland's testimony, and the fake secret service agent Joe Marshall Smith encountered is enough proof something went down there.

There's also Smith, Sen Yarborough, and Mrs Cabell all reporting the smell of gunpowder at ground level and well away from the 6th Floor.