Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Many Shots?  (Read 7431 times)

Offline Jarrett Smith

Re: How Many Shots?
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2023, 11:14:43 PM »
Advertisement
Three shots from the Depository, one from behind the fence. The shot fired from the front sounded different than the others according to witnesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2023, 11:14:43 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2023, 12:00:00 AM »
Three shots from the Depository, one from behind the fence. The shot fired from the front sounded different than the others according to witnesses.

With the high surrounding buildings and the diversity of eyewitness locations it was difficult for them to pinpoint an exact sniper position but in a crossfire with shots coming from opposite ends of Dealey Plaza, the difference in sounds of gunshots would be immediate apparent yet the vast majority said the shots all came from one direction and we know that both Kennedy and Connally were struck from behind therefore All shots came from behind.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2023, 12:23:34 AM »
With the high surrounding buildings and the diversity of eyewitness locations it was difficult for them to pinpoint an exact sniper position but in a crossfire with shots coming from opposite ends of Dealey Plaza, the difference in sounds of gunshots would be immediate apparent yet the vast majority said the shots all came from one direction and we know that both Kennedy and Connally were struck from behind therefore All shots came from behind.

JohnM

I recommend you read the WC Testimony of Lee Bowers. He directly addressed Sounds coming from the Triple Underpass vs Sounds coming from the TSBD. He disputes your premise as to a "difference in sounds of gunshots would be immediate apparent.............". Bowers not only worked for the railroad and manned that Tower for 15yrs, he also sand blasted the exterior of the TSBD. He was extremely familiar with the acoustics inside Dealey Plaza. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2023, 12:23:34 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2023, 12:29:27 AM »
     I recommend you read the WC Testimony of Lee Bowers. He directly addressed Sounds coming from the Triple Underpass vs Sounds coming from the TSBD. He disputes your premise as to a "difference in sounds of gunshots would be immediate apparent.............". Bowers not only worked for the railroad and manned that Tower for 15yrs, he also sand blasted the exterior of the TSBD. He was extremely familiar with the acoustics inside Dealey Plaza.

Sorry it doesn't work that way, first you must research the 94% of eyewitnesses who were ALL present in Dealey Plaza and who ALL agree that they heard gunshots from only ONE direction.
Get back to me after you're done.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2023, 12:44:52 AM »
Sorry it doesn't work that way, first you must research the 94% of eyewitnesses who were ALL present in Dealey Plaza and who ALL agree that they heard gunshots from only ONE direction.

JohnM

My post addressed your PREMISE regarding the directional acoustics inside Dealey Plaza. Lee Bowers addressed this very issue during his WC Testimony. Up to you if you wanna just run away from this valuable earwitness. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2023, 12:44:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2023, 12:55:38 AM »
    My post addressed your PREMISE regarding the directional acoustics inside Dealey Plaza. Lee Bowers addressed this very issue during his WC Testimony. Up to you if you wanna just run away from this valuable earwitness.

Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself with every single thread that you participate in?

Mr. BELIN - And were you able to form an opinion as to the source of the sound or what direction it came from, I mean?
Mr. BOWERS - The sounds came either from up against the School Depository Building or near the mouth of the triple underpass.
Mr. BALL - Were you able to tell which?
Mr. BOWERS - No; I could not.

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 01:01:47 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2023, 01:37:03 AM »
Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself with every single thread that you participate in?

Mr. BELIN - And were you able to form an opinion as to the source of the sound or what direction it came from, I mean?
Mr. BOWERS - The sounds came either from up against the School Depository Building or near the mouth of the triple underpass.
Mr. BALL - Were you able to tell which?
Mr. BOWERS - No; I could not.

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

JohnM

Exactly!  Bowers is saying the sound could be coming from either direction.  Think things through. You used to be much better than this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2023, 01:37:03 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2023, 01:42:44 AM »

JohnM

"Only ONE direction"? Not according to what Bowers has discovered during his 15yrs working inside Dealey Plaza.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 01:43:11 AM by Royell Storing »