Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Lee Bowers Interview With Mark Lane  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
The Lee Bowers Interview With Mark Lane
« on: November 08, 2023, 12:03:00 PM »
Advertisement

Bowers died August 1966 when his car left an empty road and struck a concrete bridge abutment near Midlothian, Texas

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: November 08, 2023, 12:03:00 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Lee Bowers Interview With Mark Lane
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 04:15:29 PM »

Bowers died August 1966 when his car left an empty road and struck a concrete bridge abutment near Midlothian, Texas

The car stuff Bowers detailed has always been given the bulk of the attention. This is Mis-Direction. Fact is, the most important part of Bowers WC Testimony is his detailing seeing 2 Men. Bearing in mind that the Railroad Tower that Bowers was viewing from is DIRECTLY in-line with the parking stalls that run into the N-S section of the Picket Fence, Bowers described these 2 men to be standing roughly at the Corner of the Picket Pence. Where the N-S section meets the E-W section. (I believe these 2 Men were probably standing outside of the Parking Lot, near that picket fence corner.) Bowers Explicitly described 1 of these Men to be wearing a WHITE SHIRT. None of the 3 guys frequently shown to be standing on/near The Steps landing is wearing anything close to a WHITE SHIRT. This WHITE SHIRT Man that Bowers detailed could Not possibly be any of these 3 guys on The Steps. The WHITE SHIRT MAN that Bowers detailed has 1 source that corroborates the Bowers WC Testimony. A Frame-By-Frame examination of the NIX Film is required to find this corroboration. Immediately after the Kill Shot, as SA Hill is arriving at the JFK Limo bumper, FOCUS your attention on The Steps. For roughly 3 frames, there is a WHITE SHIRT MAN running up The Steps. This split second/3 frame snippet is usually omitted from the Nix Film when it is shown. Interestingly, the ORIGINAL NIX Film has been Missing for decades. I do Not believe in coincidences.   
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 04:20:13 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 04:38:52 PM »

Lee Bowers died in August 1966, when his car left an empty road and struck a concrete bridge abutment near Midlothian, Texas

The key/critical part of the account for me is this:  "Now I could see back or the South side of the wooden fence in the area, so that obviously that there was no one there who could have - uh - had anything to do with either - as accomplice or anything else because there was no one there - um - at the moment that the shots were fired."

Again: "There was no one there....at the moment that the shots were fired." "There" being the back of the fence. The men he saw were in *front* of the fence on the steps and not behind it.

He further added that the "flash of light or smoke" he saw was where the two men - in *front* of the fence were located. Nothing from *behind* the fence.
The men he saw, I would suggest, are two of three men seen in the Moorman photo. Again, he said he saw no one *behind* the fence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 04:38:52 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 05:07:00 PM »
The key/critical part of the account for me is this:  "Now I could see back or the South side of the wooden fence in the area, so that obviously that there was no one there who could have - uh - had anything to do with either - as accomplice or anything else because there was no one there - um - at the moment that the shots were fired."

Again: "There was no one there....at the moment that the shots were fired." "There" being the back of the fence. The men he saw were in *front* of the fence on the steps and not behind it.

He further added that the "flash of light or smoke" he saw was where the two men - in *front* of the fence were located. Nothing from *behind* the fence.
The men he saw, I would suggest, are two of three men seen in the Moorman photo. Again, he said he saw no one *behind* the fence.

If you are going to quote someone, please post your source. Like I said, I believe Bowers is referring to the area OUTSIDE of the Picket Fence Corner.  During his WC Testimony he was asked about seeing anything in the high ground area. This would be between the Sidewalk and the Picket Fence. Bowers also said the 2 Men were standing IN-LINE with the Triple Underpass. Nobody could be IN-LINE with the Triple Underpass if they were inside the parking lot.  NONE of the men on The Steps was wearing anything close to a WHITE SHIRT. Kindly check out the Nix Film as advised. That Man is clearly wearing a White Shirt   
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 05:08:16 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 01:33:09 PM »

Lee Bowers and Skinny Holland both claimed to have witnessed a motorcycle cop roaring up the Knoll. This is not the only thing they have in common. They Both had HIGHLY ELEVATED VIEWS down into Dealey Plaza/Elm St. Both Bowers and Holland were looking DOWN into the bottom of a cereal bowl/Elm St. Eyewitnesses at ground level had restricted views of what went on. ALL of these ground level eyewitnesses  were focused on the very bottom of this cereal bowl AKA Elm St. Their vision was restricted much like peering through a spy glass. Bowers and Holland had the absolute best view that day. Without question. Downward and 360. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 01:33:09 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 10:33:42 PM »
Lee Bowers never told his parents what he saw and what he believed happened during the assassination. So afraid of the repercussions for his family - should they know what he saw.

Warren Commission interviews with Bower's parents revealed: they had no idea of his testimony. They believed he shielded them from the truth!

Offline Anthony Dyle

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 12:06:13 AM »
  Lee Bowers and Skinny Holland both claimed to have witnessed a motorcycle cop roaring up the Knoll. This is not the only thing they have in common. They Both had HIGHLY ELEVATED VIEWS down into Dealey Plaza/Elm St. Both Bowers and Holland were looking DOWN into the bottom of a cereal bowl/Elm St. Eyewitnesses at ground level had restricted views of what went on. ALL of these ground level eyewitnesses  were focused on the very bottom of this cereal bowl AKA Elm St. Their vision was restricted much like peering through a spy glass. Bowers and Holland had the absolute best view that day. Without question. Downward and 360.

Bowers could not see Elm St or anything on it unless it was as high as the top part of a truck, not in the killzone he couldn't.  Up near Houston sure but once the motorcade went behind the pergola it was lost to him until it hit Stemmons. He could not see the men on the landing either, not even their heads.  No bikes and no cops, not until Haygood looked over the fence.  How he immeadiatly knew it was a bike cop just from his upper body we'll never know.  There's at least half a dozen things he claimed he could see which I know he could not but it makes no difference to his credibilty for me.  A bike cop on the embankment looking over that fence into his yard must have had a bike and he must have been in the motorcade.  What's he doing there?  Wait a minute...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 12:06:13 AM »

Offline Anthony Dyle

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2023, 12:59:42 AM »

At 2:04+ from inside Bowers' Tower.  That's not Elm Street we're seeing.