Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Witness Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight  (Read 6490 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Witness Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2023, 04:31:44 AM »
Advertisement
Brehm also alerted Foster & Walthers that bullet(s) had struck Elm St (tarmac & or kerb & or grass).
Hence Foster & Walthers searched that area, including the area around the manhole.
During which Tague approached Walthers, etc etc.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2023, 04:31:44 AM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2023, 04:48:01 PM »
Just checking whether this was the Lane interview where Brehm says "whatever it was", meaning he didn't actually know what it was.
So, was it the Lane interview you were referencing.
BTW, it is customary to cite your sources as a matter of practice, You shouldn't have to be asked at all.

it was the lane interview seen in rush to judgement . brehms opinion of mr lane aside , brehm himself did utter those very words .

some things should not need sources to be cited , when it comes to this case most people here would have a certain level of experience and knowledge and thus should not in many cases require
cites .i think the interviews in rush to judgement are pretty well known on this site . if it was little known i would have no problem citing the source . based on your comments that i have read and those in which we have interacted well i take you as a person of reasonable experience dan thus i felt you would / should know the interview that i spoke of .

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2023, 05:29:40 PM »
"Mr. Brehm said: 'I saw the effect of the bullet upon the President's head. As the
     bullet struck his head, a portion of the President's skull was driven backward and
     to the left over the rear and left of the car indicating that the fatal shot came
     from a right front area, not from the rear, not from behind the limousine.""

hi jerry ,that is a quote from lane in which he tells us what brehm said , sadly it was not verbatim . but it is accurate . the final segment is lanes interpretation

"indicating that the fatal shot came
     from a right front area, not from the rear, not from behind the limousine." mark lane

that was lanes interpretation , not lane saying brehm said those words .

"So he had added his interpretations to what I said, and
     consequently that's where the story come from that -- that I said
     the shots came from up there. No shot came from up there at any
     time during the whole fiasco that afternoon."

brehm himself realized that lane added his interpretation , that can be seen just above in quotes . a not unreasonable interpretation based on what brehm said he saw . brehm could have taken it for what it was , instead he took it a different way , believing lane was saying he said a shot came from the knoll . lane was interpreting what brehm said he saw . thanks for posting jerry .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2023, 05:29:40 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2023, 04:06:47 PM »

brehm himself realized that lane added his interpretation , that can be seen just above in quotes . a not unreasonable interpretation based on what brehm said he saw . brehm could have taken it for what it was , instead he took it a different way , believing lane was saying he said a shot came from the knoll . lane was interpreting what brehm said he saw . thanks for posting jerry .

WHOA, Whoa WHoa...!  Where did this come from:

"Mr. Brehm said: 'I saw the effect of the bullet upon the President's head. As the
     bullet struck his head, a portion of the President's skull was driven backward and
     to the left over the rear and left of the car indicating that the fatal shot came
     from a right front area, not from the rear, not from behind the limousine."

PLEASE post the source for this quote!  Is it in a book? Magazine article? Taped interview?  Where did Lane say this, misquoting Mr. Brehm?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 04:16:45 PM by Steve Barber »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2023, 06:42:03 PM »
  WHOA, Whoa WHoa...!  Where did this come from:

PLEASE post the source for this quote!  Is it in a book? Magazine article? Taped interview?  Where did Lane say this, misquoting Mr. Brehm?

i believe you didnt read what i said here , and what i said already in this thread , it is relevant . i said that while lane did not quote brehm verbatim that in essence what lane said brehm SAW was what brehm said . brehm on film (see youtube segment or entire rush to judgement documentary . in it brehm stated the following .

LANE : DID YOU SEE THE EFFECTS OF THE BULLET ON THE PRESIDENT ?
BREHM :WHEN THE SECOND BULLET HIT , THERE WAS , THE HAIR SEEMED TO GO FLYING (brehm indicated the hair on the rear and right of the head , see video below  ) .IT WAS VERY DEFINITE THEN THAT HE WAS STRUCK IN THE HEAD WITH THE SECOND BULLET .AND UH YES , I VERY DEFINITELY SAW THE EFFECT OF THE SECOND BULLET .
LANE : DID YOU SEE ANY PARTICLES OF THE PRESIDENTS SKULL FLY WHEN THE BULLET STRUCK HIM IN THE HEAD ? .
BREHM :I SAW A PIECE FLY OVER , OH , OVER IN THE AREA OF THE CURB WHERE I WAS STANDING .
LANE : IN WHICH DIRECTION DID THAT FLY ? .
BREHM :IT SEEMED TO HAVE COME LEFT AND BACK .
LANE :IN OTHER WORDS THE SKULL PARTICLES FLEW TO THE LEFT AND TO THE REAR OF THE PRESIDENTIAL LIMOUSINE ? .
BREHM :UH SIR WHAT EVER IT WAS THAT I SAW DID FALL BOTH IN THAT DIRECTION AND OVER IN THE CURB THERE .

"indicating that the fatal shot came

as i have already stated the above segment is lanes interpretation based on what brehm described seeing . please read this thread from the start to get the full context of this discussion , thank you .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2023, 06:42:03 PM »