Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Witness Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight  (Read 6491 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Witness Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight
« on: November 08, 2023, 07:30:03 AM »
Advertisement
Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight

JFK Assassination Forum

Witness Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight
« on: November 08, 2023, 07:30:03 AM »

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: Witness Charles Brehm Setting The Record Straight
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 05:56:39 PM »
As a ww2 veteran and a man / witness who lone nut advocates say was well experienced in terms of the sounds of gun fire (and i am sure that he was ) if i spoke to him i would have asked him about his undeniable statement about watching a piece of jfks head fly through the air both REARWARD and leftward and land at the curb where he stood . and then asked him if he could explain that via a shot or shots ONLY from the rear .

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 07:10:00 PM »
As a ww2 veteran and a man / witness who lone nut advocates say was well experienced in terms of the sounds of gun fire (and i am sure that he was ) if i spoke to him i would have asked him about his undeniable statement about watching a piece of jfks head fly through the air both REARWARD and leftward and land at the curb where he stood . and then asked him if he could explain that via a shot or shots ONLY from the rear .

a piece of jfks head fly through the air both REARWARD

Hi Fergus, where/when did Brehm make this statement?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 07:10:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 07:46:55 PM »

David Von Pein wrote:

"Since we all know that Kennedy's head was tossed violently to the rear
     (after being driven forward initially by the force of Lee Oswald's bullet
     coming from the Book Depository), then I don't see anything unusual
     or miraculous about a piece of loose brain tissue or skull bone being
     thrown to the rear of his head."     ( Link )

The quote about the debris landing at the curb near Brehm was from a 1966 video interview by Lane with Brehm (available for viewing at the link to the Von Pein page).

In "Rush to Judgment", Lane included Brehm in "The statements of eyewitnesses close to the President tended to confirm the likelihood that the shot came from the right and not from the rear." Brehm said in 1967:

"It was one critic, Mark Lane, who takes very great liberties with adding
     to my quotation. I never said that the -- any shot came from here
     like I was quoted by Mr. Lane. Mr. Lane would liked me to have
     positively identified the -- what I saw fly over here -- his skull --
     although I told him I could not -- I did not -- I thought it was but I
     could not. So he had added his interpretations to what I said, and
     consequently that's where the story come from that -- that I said
     the shots came from up there. No shot came from up there at any
     time during the whole fiasco that afternoon."

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 12:15:40 AM »
His sequence of shots doesn't make sense. He only mentioned 2 shots the day of, and later mentioned a third "wasted" shot fired before the car went under the overpass that was louder and scared him. The zapruder film shows shots at 160, 224, 313, and many witnesses heard a bang-bang with one sounding different most likely fired from behind the fence where skinny holland saw the smoke. He probably did see a fragment fly off towards the rear. JFK had a nice size hole blasted out of the back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 12:15:40 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 12:52:04 AM »
His sequence of shots doesn't make sense. He only mentioned 2 shots the day of, and later mentioned a third "wasted" shot fired before the car went under the overpass that was louder and scared him. The zapruder film shows shots at 160, 224, 313, and many witnesses heard a bang-bang with one sounding different most likely fired from behind the fence where skinny holland saw the smoke. He probably did see a fragment fly off towards the rear. JFK had a nice size hole blasted out of the back.

The "shot from the front" defied the laws of physics and send most of the debris towards the front where the Governor was covered in gore and there were drops on the inside of the windshield). Some debris went high forward and covered Hargis as it fell.

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 01:43:31 AM »
The "shot from the front" defied the laws of physics and send most of the debris towards the front where the Governor was covered in gore and there were drops on the inside of the windshield). Some debris went high forward and covered Hargis as it fell.

Your right you can see the mist rise and some blown backwards must have been a gust of wind at the time. I always thought there was a diversion shot fired from the front, but he definitely was shot and killed from behind the film doesn't lie his head goes forward. The moorman photo shows what looks like a nice chunk missing on the back but it could be scalp hanging down.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 01:43:31 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 02:13:38 AM »

JohnM