Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Topic for LN's: What is a CT?  (Read 19366 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: A Topic for LN's: What is a CT?
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »
Advertisement
And I have no problem with LN or ?Lone Nutter?. There is a tradition of supporters of Democracy adopting the derisive name the other side gave to them. Like ?Yankee Doodle? or Yankees.

It doesn?t matter which Large Secret Conspiracy you believe in, which amazingly enough, has kept its secret for a long period of time. If you believe in any of them, Freemasons, New World Order, JFK conspiracy, you are not a skeptic. Or sceptic. No matter what you call yourself.

Holocaust Deniers can call themselves ? ?Conventional History Skeptics?
Moon Landing Hoaxers can call themselves ? ?U S Government Skeptics?
JFK CTers can call also themselves ? ?U S Government Skeptics?

None of them are skeptics. Anymore than ?Scientific Creationists? are a type of scientist.

It?s no good to say the JFK conspiracy has not successfully kept its secrets, at least to any thinking man. Because the World Wide Jewish Conspiracy believers will say the same thing.

So if I don?t consider the conspiracy to assassinate was neccessarily large scale what does that make me?

I hope you appreciated the quote from Shermer regarding the use of labels as pigeonholing....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 02:57:07 AM »

In any case, Griffith also believes in Scientific Creationism and that the Theory of Evolution is false. He also argues that the North was wrong to fight the Civil War and that the Confederacy was right to secede from the Union and it was wrong for the North to prevent this.

I'm not sure why you included that. Is there something conspiratorial in that stance of his? Is he denying science with it? It seems to me that he's merely expressing a political-like ideology with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2018, 01:17:26 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2018, 06:59:51 AM »
Do you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing President Kennedy, or was there some larger conspiracy at work?

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone ??????? 25%.    WC defenders (LNs)
There was some larger conspiracy at work. 51%.    CT's
Not sure ???????????????????.... 24%.    This includes me.....sceptical

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 07:54:59 AM »
On the contrary Bill.......

You can all become more sophisticated by providing a simple definition of what you deem CT'ers to be. A task so far has yet to be reached by your group.

Thanks for proving my point.

To me a CTer is a person who insists, beyond a reasonable standard of proof, that Oswald needed help

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 07:54:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2018, 04:47:50 PM »
So now we LNers are facsists with a missing testicle. Good one.

;)

If the shoe fits! ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2018, 04:51:00 PM »

From what I have observed so far on this site is, there are no CTers here. There are a bunch of people who want to walk the fence without ever really saying which theory. Colin I have lost track of how many conspiracy theories there are now.

So which is it then?  Either people are coming with so many theories that you can't keep track of them or they are refusing to come up with any theory.  It can't be both.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2018, 04:51:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2018, 04:51:32 PM »
If the investigation by the WC was so poor why do you characters misrepresent it

Why do you?