Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Pareidolia? (Or Not?) In JFK Assassination Films & Photographs  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Pareidolia? (Or Not?) In JFK Assassination Films & Photographs
« on: November 01, 2023, 10:08:54 AM »
Advertisement
Pareidolia is the tendency for perception to impose a meaningful interpretation on a nebulous stimulus, usually visual, so that one sees an object, pattern, or meaning where there is none.

JFK Assassination Forum

Pareidolia? (Or Not?) In JFK Assassination Films & Photographs
« on: November 01, 2023, 10:08:54 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Pareidolia? (Or Not?) In JFK Assassination Films & Photographs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 08:04:00 PM »
Pareidolia is the tendency for perception to impose a meaningful interpretation on a nebulous stimulus, usually visual, so that one sees an object, pattern, or meaning where there is none.

Hi Duncan, Thank you for posting this! It looks like Zapruder and Sitzman had a baby together, and they called her the Zapruder film. Do you know if Sitzman got 25 k too? With Much Gratitude and Admiration! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 09:57:11 PM »

I like the way Zapruder kept it quiet that he was actually getting a total of $150,000 total for his Z Film. Zapruder made like that initial payment of $25,000 was the whole kit-n-kaboodle, and he was giving everything to the Tippet family. Total SHAM! And we are supposed to have confidence in a film done by this same guy? Wanna buy a bridge?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 09:57:11 PM »

Offline Billy Carr

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 06:20:20 AM »
That is a very good video. I had either not noticed or forgotten about the motorcycle appearance on the Stemmons sign at Z-216.

This is like the Double-slit Experiment for assassination buffs, amiright? Sorry, I mean the Rorschach test, of course!

The dangling-participle, ahem, Dan Rather cameo was a nice touch. The whole thing is like an insider's circle in-joke. I can't tell if the author is trolling ... or I am while writing this.

In fact, I just heard a voice behind me, what is it saying? I'm going to do my best at transcribing it. I think it's saying (don't quote me on this):

"That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Zapruder Zone!"