JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

The Big Event

(1/1)

Michael Welch:
The code word for the JFK assassination was apparently The Big Event provided by E. Howard Hunt, and I think Judyth Baker before Hunt. Hunt provides various names of people specifically involved. Hunt says he was a bench warmer and was not there. He of course was lying. He said Frank Sturgis was there. He said Antonio Veciana was there. He said that Lucien Sarte was there. He said that David Morales Sanchez was there. I am going to add Remigio Cuku Arce. It is interesting that Gordon Arnold, if I am understanding him correctly, also said that Lucien Sarte was there.
On November 22, 1963, we have pictures of Hunt, Sturgis, and Arce in Dealey Plaza.
At the far left, we have E. Howard Hunt walking to the Grassy Knoll.

In front of the TSBD, wearing the sunglasses and no tie is Remigio Cuku Arce.

In front of the Dal-Tex building wearing sunglasses is Frank Sturgis.

Here is a picture of David Morales Sanchez. He was probably the Negro man seen in the Sniper's Nest with the bald spot.

Here is a picture of Antonio Veciana. He may have been a shooter in the Dal-Tex building with Frank Sturgis.

Here is a picture of Lucien Sarte. He is supposed to be the shooter on the Grassy Knoll.

Sincerely yours, Michael

Dan O'meara:
There are no facial features apparent for the man you claim is Hunt.
Where are the photos corroborating your identification of Sturgis and Arce.
Where are the images from Dealey Plaza confirming Sanchez, Veciana and Sarte were there.

It's like you're just randomly assigning names to pictures and just expecting others to accept it.

Let's start with Arce, we have some really good images of the man you claim is Arce so let's have some other images that are known to be Arce and we can compare properly

Michael Welch:

--- Quote from: Dan O'meara on October 30, 2023, 10:35:23 AM ---There are no facial features apparent for the man you claim is Hunt.
Where are the photos corroborating your identification of Sturgis and Arce.
Where are the images from Dealey Plaza confirming Sanchez, Veciana and Sarte were there.

It's like you're just randomly assigning names to pictures and just expecting others to accept it.

Let's start with Arce, we have some really good images of the man you claim is Arce so let's have some other images that are known to be Arce and we can compare properly

--- End quote ---

Hi Dan, Here you go! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hunt is still wearing the same coat and hat years later!
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMhmp-7ljfo
For Sanchez and Veciana and Sarti, I did not say I had pictures of them in Dealey Plaza, so I put a picture of each of them. Today, in this Dillard photo, I think I found Sanchez behind the glass near the Sniper's Nest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version