Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sid Davis heard shots 4, 5, and 6.  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Sid Davis heard shots 4, 5, and 6.
« on: October 28, 2023, 05:04:35 PM »
Advertisement
Sid Davis was a White House reporter for the Westinghouse Broadcasting Company. There are many videos of him telling his story that his press bus was under the TSBD when he and those in the bus heard three distinct shots. He also says that he does not like conspiracy theories. Ironically, for his press bus to be under the TSBD and the occupants seeing the limo speeding away, the shots that they are hearing would have to be the flurry of shots that witnesses heard after the head shot, thus he heard shots 4, 5, and 6. At around the 47 minute mark you can hear Sid talk about the shots. Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

Sid Davis heard shots 4, 5, and 6.
« on: October 28, 2023, 05:04:35 PM »

Offline Jarrett Smith

Re: Sid Davis heard shots 4, 5, and 6.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 11:12:50 PM »
There were 4 shots fired not 6. He heard the 3 fired from the depository the last being the head shot.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 01:01:45 AM »
There were 4 shots fired not 6. He heard the 3 fired from the depository the last being the head shot.

Hi Jarrett, I hope that you are doing well! If Sid Davis really did hear three shots, they are much later than the head shot.  According to Sid, he was in press bus one. This vehicle was
way back in the motorcade, probably vehicle number 14. For example, by the time the Camera Cars were on Elm Street, the limousine was gone, and there were seven or so more vehicles to come before Sid would be under the TSBD. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 01:01:45 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 01:35:00 AM »
Hi Jarrett, I hope that you are doing well! If Sid Davis really did hear three shots, they are much later than the head shot.  According to Sid, he was in press bus one. This vehicle was
way back in the motorcade, probably vehicle number 14. For example, by the time the Camera Cars were on Elm Street, the limousine was gone, and there were seven or so more vehicles to come before Sid would be under the TSBD. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

I had a look at Mark Tyler's motorcade cartoon.
When the jfklimo was entering the triple underpass Bus1 was halfway throo its turn from Main into Houston, ie the press could probably see the jfklimo.
At Z313 Bus1 had not yet started its turn into Houston. They probly heard all of Hickey's shots, say 4 or 5 auto shots, a flurry.
6 seconds before Z313 & 12 sec before Z313, when Oswald fired his 2 shots, Bus1 was a long way east up Main St, & the press would not have seen or heard Oswald's shots.
Sid Davis was mistaken re him hearing 3 shots, unless he was talking about the flurry plus echoes.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2277.msg113591.html#msg113591
https://www.marktyler.org/mc63.html

Notice that Mark has placed Oswald's first shot too late, he has it at about Z222 (Oswald fired his second shot at Z218).
Oswald fired his first shot at about pseudo Z105, when jfk was just past the overhead signals, this shot ricocheted offa the signal arm.
Then Mark shows a single shot at Z313 (he probly thinks that this was fired by Oswald)(actually it was an auto burst of 4 or 5 shots, fired by Hickey).
Then Mark shows a third shot 2 or 3 seconds after Z313 (i dont know whether Mark thinks this was fired by Oswald).

Sid was said to have said that Bus1 was 8 cars back. No. Bus1 was 13 back, if the jfklimo was #01 then Bus1 was #14.
Sid said that they heard 3 reports as they rounded Houston & Elm. No. They might have heard Hickey's 4 or 5 shots (at say Z300 to Z312) just before they rounded Main & Houston.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 02:20:52 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 07:53:18 AM »
I had a look at Mark Tyler's motorcade cartoon.
When the jfklimo was entering the triple underpass Bus1 was halfway throo its turn from Main into Houston, ie the press could probably see the jfklimo.
At Z313 Bus1 had not yet started its turn into Houston. They probly heard all of Hickey's shots, say 4 or 5 auto shots, a flurry.
6 seconds before Z313 & 12 sec before Z313, when Oswald fired his 2 shots, Bus1 was a long way east up Main St, & the press would not have seen or heard Oswald's shots.
Sid Davis was mistaken re him hearing 3 shots, unless he was talking about the flurry plus echoes.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2277.msg113591.html#msg113591
https://www.marktyler.org/mc63.html

Notice that Mark has placed Oswald's first shot too late, he has it at about Z222 (Oswald fired his second shot at Z218).
Oswald fired his first shot at about pseudo Z105, when jfk was just past the overhead signals, this shot ricocheted offa the signal arm.
Then Mark shows a single shot at Z313 (he probly thinks that this was fired by Oswald)(actually it was an auto burst of 4 or 5 shots, fired by Hickey).
Then Mark shows a third shot 2 or 3 seconds after Z313 (i dont know whether Mark thinks this was fired by Oswald).

Sid was said to have said that Bus1 was 8 cars back. No. Bus1 was 13 back, if the jfklimo was #01 then Bus1 was #14.
Sid said that they heard 3 reports as they rounded Houston & Elm. No. They might have heard Hickey's 4 or 5 shots (at say Z300 to Z312) just before they rounded Main & Houston.

Hi Marjan, I hope you are doing well! Thank you for your input! Can you tell me more about SSA Hickey's multiple shots? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 12:40:32 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 07:53:18 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 01:16:52 PM »
Hi Marjan, I hope you are doing well! Thank you for your input! Can you tell me more about SSA Hickey's multiple shots? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

I am the No1 authority on the jfk accidental homicide.
Search my threads/postings.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2023, 01:25:00 PM »

What's your proof of this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2023, 01:25:00 PM »

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2023, 10:26:52 PM »
  What's your proof of this?

Zapruder Film and eyewitness testimony.