Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yet Another Cop With No Hat?  (Read 6175 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Yet Another Cop With No Hat?
« on: October 22, 2023, 08:56:29 AM »
Advertisement
Same Cop With No Hat Leaving The Railroad Yard?  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

Yet Another Cop With No Hat?
« on: October 22, 2023, 08:56:29 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Yet Another Cop With No Hat?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 04:59:28 PM »

There is no getting around this alleged No Hat Dallas Police Officer being within feet of the alleged confrontation with Gordon Arnold. Also, his image is being captured within minutes of this same Arnold confrontation. I believe this No Hat Policeman previously occupied the same High Ground Position as that Guy/Kid on the Towner 3 Slide. For his "Six Seconds..." book, Josiah Thompson was questioning Sitzman as to her possibly hearing a shot fired from the parking lot/train yard. Thompson thought there might have been a shooter firing from an elevated position in this area. Thompson was ballpark close, but no cigar. That elevated firing position could have easily been from the same position we see that Guy/Kid peering over the picket fence on Towner 3. I also believe that when Arnold commented on the huge gun barrel he was staring down while he was on the ground, he was actually looking down a gun barrel with a silencer attached to it. This "silencer" possibility was offered up by Sitzman during her Thompson interview.
     I guarantee you that the cop we see on the Darnell Film in the train yard behind Roger Craig is Not Motorcycle Officer Haygood. The Haygood timeline absolutely DQ's this being him. So who is this cop, or is it a legit cop at all? 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 05:04:00 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 05:32:30 PM »

Hi Duncan, The find of the decade! Great job! He looks like Roscoe White to me. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 05:32:30 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 04:39:09 AM »
  Let's try and stay FOCUSED on that Cop With No Hat in the background. He's as described by Gordon Arnold, including the glasses. This guy looks even more like a cop when the snippet is viewed via still frame. Gordon Arnold has been maligned for decades, yet we know extremely little about that area between the Picket Fence and the short wall. This is where Arnold claimed to be filming from. Arnold detailed his standing atop a dirt hill in order to avoid his filming being blocked by the Stemmons Sign. He's the only person I know of that has ever referenced there being dirt hills/mounds inside this area. If you take a good look at the bench in the Darnell Film, it too is sitting on top of High/Elevated ground. Gordon Arnold continues being proven to have told the truth. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 06:52:55 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 12:50:09 PM »

I dont think its a cop. A white patch apearing in the left shoulder should be a Sun beam not a badge...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 12:50:09 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 01:22:08 PM »
I don't think it's a cop either.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 03:36:50 PM »

This No Hat Cop meets the Gordon Arnold description that has been laughed at to this point for decades. DPD dress, No Hat, Sunglasses, and short cropped hair. And if we are now down to claiming that the Sun is reflecting off of cloth, then I'm guessing that Arnold is smiling down. Take a look at ALL the crowd scenes inside Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 and find a John Q. Public dressed like this No Hat Cop. That DPD "look" is unique and intended to intimidate. John Q. ain't buying threads like this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 03:36:50 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 10:44:05 PM »

I think they are discussing the small figure emerging from below Marilyn's right shoulder for a few frames moving towards frame left.