Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.  (Read 19625 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Tim,

I have presented a colorized image of the Mary Moorman photograph showing two assassins to the left of Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

It is up to you to interpret the colored photo of the Mary Moorman photo I uploaded in this thread.

If you agree or disagree with my conclusions, I welcome your comments.

If there had been shooters inside the Shelter behind Zapruder & Sitzman, they would have Known it/Heard the shot(s). The theory of a shooter firing out of one of those shelter windows is pretty wild. The alleged shooter's head/eyes are postulated as being positioned several feet Above the rifle. This is Not the manner in which a Professional would line up a shot to kill a POTUS. Well, unless you are Chuck Connors/"The Rifleman".  This Blevins Theory is way out there. He even has the shooter firing from the high shelter window while Standing atop the back of an accomplice. He probably got the inspiration for this from a 3 Stooges Short.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:47:33 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2018, 05:07:39 PM »
Thanks. That made me laugh. Kennedy's actions forced out the moderate Khrushchev; a world with Kennedy being reckless and militant, and Brezhnev having to respond wouldn't have been nice.

Better globally the way things actually worked with the veteran statesmen Johnson and Nixon seeking detente and peace.

Yes Jerry Johnson and Nixon hahaha a bigger pair of corrupt crooks you could ever wish to see.  If you think the US was better off with that pair good luck to you.  They are why the US is still a banana republic

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2018, 05:09:49 PM »
Okay, then! The   JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate sub-forum should be repurposed as the bustling hive
for posters who assert that their opinions, analysis, and suspicions are actually weighty evidence.

Tom you're not an administrator of this site get over it.

Come to terms with the fact you are no more important nor in authority than anyone else on this post

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2018, 05:09:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2018, 05:31:41 PM »
Tom you're not an administrator of this site get over it.

Come to terms with the fact you are no more important nor in authority than anyone else on this post

You forgot to salute.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2018, 05:32:29 PM »
Agnew plead no contest to corruption (taking bribes from NJ mobsters) and had to resign the VP.
Nixon would have went to jail for obstruction of justice, among other things, if Jerry Ford hadn't pardoned him.
The only place LBJ could safely make public appearances during his last years in office was on military bases.
Viet Nam Anti War protesters ran him out of DC.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2018, 05:32:29 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2018, 01:22:38 AM »
Okay, then! The   JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate sub-forum should be repurposed as the bustling hive
for posters who assert that their opinions, analysis, and suspicions are actually weighty evidence.

Tom, I think everyone's getting a little tired of you telling other members what they can and can't post. Ever thought of starting your own forum, a forum where YOU make the rules..because you don't make them here.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:25:06 AM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Maurice K Grey

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 02:58:03 AM »
I often thought that "Babs" held a still camera. For a fact I do today. Flash is a feature. Zapruder has not been colorized. The subject is "Babushka", Da?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 02:58:03 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 03:22:40 PM »

Signaling professional assassins with a Glaring Light/camera would truly be "Get Smart" lame. Same goes for having a Nerd pumping an Umbrella on a Bright Sunny day. In "63" the electronics were available to simply give shooter(s) a "Green", or "Red" Verbal command. The Cuban & his bulging back pocket makes for a far more plausible nondescript Capt/Spotter if needed.