Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.  (Read 19632 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 09:21:00 PM »
Advertisement
Very interesting OP and worthy of discussion here.

My opinion is that the Babushka lady was in fact Mary Meyer and other photos of Dealey Plaza show numerous views of a tall man in a hat whom I think is Cord Meyer.  JFK was sleeping with Mary, Cord Meyer's wife.  JFK and Cord Meyer had a history of being rivals and later enemies.  The positions where Cord was photographed included one near the Babushka Lady I believe around the Houston and Main area.

Maybe Mary was a kind of honey trap to find out what JFK was thinking and planning.  When she reported back about his intentions of Peace for the Cold War and exiting Vietnam the decision was taken that JFK had to be killed.

This still means that Meyer as Babushka Lady could have played a part in the assassination plot and team.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 09:21:00 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 09:23:42 PM »
          Keyvan - Just remember that the Pergola Image you have posted has been colorized. Tread lightly when arriving at an opinion based on a JFK Assassination Image that has been monkeyed with. Also, Sitzman was interviewed by Tink Thompson for his 1966 Best Seller, "Six Seconds In Dallas".  This interview was conducted roughly 3 years after the assassination = her memories of that day being relatively fresh. It is a wide ranging interview including her describing what she did & what was going on around her Before, During, and After the assassination. You can google this interview and read it in its' Entirety. Highly recommend.

Royell,  The Mary Moorman photograph shows those images in black and white.  I have seen a copy from the FBI, it shows the same thing.  You can see shots fired from that area in the Nix Film.  JFK's head exploding coincides with the frame with one of the shots in the Nix Film.  Do your own research, you may come up with the same educated conclusion.

I don't believe anything JFK unless I can prove it with photographic or film evidence.  Everything else is bunk!

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 09:33:10 PM »

When she reported back about his intentions of Peace for the Cold War and exiting Vietnam the decision was taken that JFK had to be killed.

Thanks. That made me laugh. Kennedy's actions forced out the moderate Khrushchev; a world with Kennedy being reckless and militant, and Brezhnev having to respond wouldn't have been nice.

Better globally the way things actually worked with the veteran statesmen Johnson and Nixon seeking detente and peace.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 09:33:10 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 09:33:35 PM »
         Strange, but this Thread seems to have generated a lot of DISCUSSION & DEBATE.

Very interesting OP and worthy of discussion here.

My opinion is that the Babushka lady was in fact Mary Meyer and other photos of Dealey Plaza show numerous views of a tall man in a hat whom I think is Cord Meyer.  JFK was sleeping with Mary, Cord Meyer's wife.  JFK and Cord Meyer had a history of being rivals and later enemies.  The positions where Cord was photographed included one near the Babushka Lady I believe around the Houston and Main area.

Maybe Mary was a kind of honey trap to find out what JFK was thinking and planning.  When she reported back about his intentions of Peace for the Cold War and exiting Vietnam the decision was taken that JFK had to be killed.

This still means that Meyer as Babushka Lady could have played a part in the assassination plot and team.

Royell,  The Mary Moorman photograph shows those images in black and white.  I have seen a copy from the FBI, it shows the same thing.  You can see shots fired from that area in the Nix Film.  JFK's head exploding coincides with the frame with one of the shots in the Nix Film.  Do your own research, you may come up with the same educated conclusion.

I don't believe anything JFK unless I can prove it with photographic or film evidence.  Everything else is bunk!

Okay, then! The   JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate sub-forum should be repurposed as the bustling hive
for posters who assert that their opinions, analysis, and suspicions are actually weighty evidence.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 09:39:37 PM »
Hi Tim,

I have presented a colorized image of the Mary Moorman photograph showing two assassins to the left of Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

It is up to you to interpret the colored photo of the Mary Moorman photo I uploaded in this thread.

If you agree or disagree with my conclusions, I welcome your comments.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 09:39:37 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 09:57:07 PM »
Hi Tim,

I have presented a colorized image of the Mary Moorman photograph showing two assassins to the left of Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

It is up to you to interpret the colored photo of the Mary Moorman photo I uploaded in this thread.

If you agree or disagree with my conclusions, I welcome your comments.

Yes Keyvan, that is what you're claiming. I realize that. I simply cannot see what you claim is there. Could you please add arrows to your colorized image pointing to each of the assassins?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:59:05 PM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 10:00:14 PM »
Yes Keyvan, that is what you're claiming. I realize that. I simply cannot see what you claim is there. Could you please add arrows to your colorized image pointing to each of the assassins?

Tim, if you can't see it as is, arrows won't help.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 10:00:14 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 10:03:24 PM »
Tim, if you can't see it as is, arrows won't help.

I wonder if anyone else can see them. Have you had a good response so far? How many people thus far have acknowledged seeing your two assassins in your image?