Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.  (Read 19961 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« on: March 08, 2018, 06:34:42 PM »
Advertisement
Have you ever wondered why the Babushka Lady has never been identified?  Because the people who were involved in the assassination of JFK did not want to be found.  Consider this, who in their right mind would admit to being involved in the assassination of a President of the USA?  Even Oswald never admitted to being involved in the assassination of JFK.  Anyone that has admitted to their supposed involvement in the assassination of JFK is probably looking for a book deal or notoriety where they can make money off it.

The Babushka Lady signaled the assassin team hiding in the pergola of the Grassy Knoll with a flashlight type device the go ahead and shoot signal.  If the Babushka Lady could have confirmed that JFK was dead, the pergola shooters would not have taken those shots.

The three Tramps arrested in a railroad train boxcar at Dealey Plaza right after the assassination is the assassination team inside the pergola.  They were seen by a railyard employee running to a railroad train boxcar 400 to 500 yards away from the pergola.

Here is a picture of two of the assassins as shown in a colorized version of the Mary Moorman photo inside the pergola at Dealey Plaza.  To the right of the assassins, you can see Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman filming.

Here are a series of Zapruder frames that show the Babushka lady turning on her flashlights to notify the assassins to shoot.

JFK Assassination Forum

The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« on: March 08, 2018, 06:34:42 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

Re: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 07:15:24 PM »
Yer new....and you are posting in the incorrect section of this forum, considering your topic/presentation.:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/board,3.0.html
JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate

See how this works? Discussion in the instant section of the forum, photo interpretation at the link above.
Let us not let a now existing thread go to waste.....Beverly Oliver claims to be the Babushka Lady....

JFK Assassination Novel - Ancilliary Deaths
http://www.jfkassassinationnovel.com/ancilliary-deaths
George McGann. 1970. -Underworld figure connected to Ruby friends, wife, Beverly, took film in Dealey Plaza. -Killed in Big Springs, TX in mob-type execution in 1970. -In the wedding of Oliver and McGann - R. D. Matthews was best man -And R. D. Matthew's record speaks for itself. Murdered. Source: Big Spring (TX)

http://jfkforum.com/2018/03/08/meet-the-first-cousin-of-both-mary-bledsoe-and-rd-matthews/
MARCH 8, 2018 "?MEET? THE FIRST COUSIN OF BOTH MARY BLEDSOE AND RD MATTHEWS"

In passing, who do you expect is buying what you are selling? Do you understand the difference between opinion and facts?
It is now settled that Mary Bledsoe had a familial connection with RD Matthews. What is your presentation settling, not to mention
the impact you are inflicting on your credibility? You are flirting with Mike Rago territory.....he "sees" an armed giant in Dealey Plaza.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:18:29 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »

Bearing in mind that Zapruder and Sitman were within feet of the alleged shooters inside the shelter behind them, are you also claiming that Zapruder and Sitzman were part of the assassination/coverup? They Never reported hearing shot(s) having been fired from directly behind them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 07:20:00 PM »
Yer new....and you are posting in the incorrect section of this forum, considering your topic/presentation.:

See how this works? Discussion in the instant section of the forum, photo interpretation at the link above.
Let us not let a now existing thread go to waste.....Beverly Oliver claims to be the Babushka Lady....

In passing, who do you expect is buying what you are selling? Do you understand the difference between opinion and facts.
It is now settled that Mary Bledsoe had a familial connection with RD Matthews. What is your presentation settling, not to mention
the impact you are inflicting on your credibility? You are flirting with Mike Rago territory.....he "sees" an armed giant in Dealey Plaza.

Maybe YOU missed the Topic of this Thread.  This Thread centers on the Babushka Lady playing a part in the Conspiracy to assassinate JFK. This is worthy of DISCUSSION.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »

In passing, who do you expect is buying what you are selling? Do you understand the difference between opinion and facts?
Hi Tom,
Thank you for your reply.
I have done the following in this post:
1. Shown photographic evidence of shooters in the pergola.
2. Shown that the Babushka Lady turned some type of flashlights that pointed in the direction of the pergola.
3. Shown circumstantial evidence that the Babushka lady is part of a broader conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

It is up to the user to decide how to interpret this information I provided.

Certainly, your comments are welcomed if you agree to disagree with the information I posted here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 07:33:18 PM »
So if you had been the Dallas County DA you would have arrested and charged the Babushka lady either with the murder of JFK or conspiracy to murder him?

And in court you would have presented (had it been available) the above as evidence for her crime?

And you would have let Lee Oswald go?

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 07:50:12 PM »
Hi Royell,

The Nix film shows two shot fired from the pergola.  One of the shots was fired from the third window up from the bottom and the other shot from the pergola walkway to the left of Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.  The Mary Moorman photo shows two gunmen in that location.

The following is what Mr. Zapruder said in his first interview.
You can read the whole transcript from the Sixth Floor Museum.
https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/abraham-zapruder-film/zapruder-interview-transcript/
"Zapruder: I say I must have been in the line of fire where I seen that picture where it was. I was right on that, uh, concrete block, as I said. And as I explained before, is a sickening scene. At first I thought perhaps it?s a, uh, it sounded like, uh, somebody make a joke, you hear a, a shot and somebody grabs their stomach."

The following is what Bill Newman has always said:
http://jfkfacts.org/what-was-going-through-my-mind-was-that-shot-was-coming-right-over-the-top-of-our-heads/
"I said ?No, that?s it? and I hit the ground because at that moment, what was going through my mind was that shot was coming right over the top of our heads.?

If you look at the Zapruder Film, there are two strong jiggles after zframe 313 and zframe 330, which the timing coincides with the shots seen in the Nix Film.

As for Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman involved in the assassination, I personally don't think so, but Ms. Sitzmans in an interview seems to be completely oblivious to these shots.  Her interview concerns me as to why she would not mention those shots.
Here is her interview.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 07:50:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 07:56:12 PM »
Have you ever wondered why the Babushka Lady has never been identified?  Because the people who were involved in the assassination of JFK did not want to be found.  Consider this, who in their right mind would admit to being involved in the assassination of a President of the USA?  Even Oswald never admitted to being involved in the assassination of JFK.  Anyone that has admitted to their supposed involvement in the assassination of JFK is probably looking for a book deal or notoriety where they can make money off it.

The Babushka Lady signaled the assassin team hiding in the pergola of the Grassy Knoll with a flashlight type device the go ahead and shoot signal.  If the Babushka Lady could have confirmed that JFK was dead, the pergola shooters would not have taken those shots.

The three Tramps arrested in a railroad train boxcar at Dealey Plaza right after the assassination is the assassination team inside the pergola.  They were seen by a railyard employee running to a railroad train boxcar 400 to 500 yards away from the pergola.

Here is a picture of two of the assassins as shown in a colorized version of the Mary Moorman photo inside the pergola at Dealey Plaza.  To the right of the assassins, you can see Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman filming.

Here are a series of Zapruder frames that show the Babushka lady turning on her flashlights to notify the assassins to shoot.

"who in their right mind would admit to being involved in the assassination of a President of the USA?"

Lunatics and zealots often tell the world that they have performed a great service by ridding society of a grave danger, after they murder a head of state.

"Oswald never admitted to being involved in the assassination of JFK." 

Yes, you're right....In fact he steadfastly denied that he had killed anybody.  And yet the official US government proclamation states that Lee Oswald was a NUT ( lunatic) ....  So why didn't he fit the mold?   

The answer is:...Lee Oswald was not a nut.....but he was a hapless young man who allowed those US government agents whom he trusted to set him up and frame him.