Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.  (Read 19622 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2018, 06:08:37 PM »
Advertisement
Royell,

As you know I contend that there where two shooters in that shelter.  Having a supposed FBI "Agent" there gives more credence to shooters in the shelter.  I do however feel that the person in the film is Mr. Zapruder unless Mr. Bell cut the film and Ms. Sitzman somehow when down the hill.  As I stated before, I take peoples testimony with a grain of salt.  I rather rely on photographic and film evidence to come up with my conclusions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2018, 06:08:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2018, 08:48:03 PM »
Royell,

As you know I contend that there where two shooters in that shelter.  Having a supposed FBI "Agent" there gives more credence to shooters in the shelter.  I do however feel that the person in the film is Mr. Zapruder unless Mr. Bell cut the film and Ms. Sitzman somehow when down the hill.  As I stated before, I take peoples testimony with a grain of salt.  I rather rely on photographic and film evidence to come up with my conclusions.

I understand different people Seeing something and then having differing interpretations of what they saw. What I do Not understand is the Numerous Missing Images relating to the JFK Assassination. (1) There are absolutely NO IMAGES of SA Lem Johns on foot inside Dealey Plaza. NONE. Johns allegedly jumped out of the LBJ SS Follow-Up car and was left stranded/Standing in the Middle of Elm St as the JFK Motorcade sped away. How is it there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of SA Lem Johns? (2) There are absolutely NO IMAGES of Motorcycle Officer Hargis running UP to the, "little brick wall", or running from that "little brick wall" to a light post on Elm St. Hargis gave WC Testimony as to doing this, and that testimony was Corroborated by Officer McLane's WC testimony. How is it there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of Hargis running Up the knoll to the "little brick wall" or Down the Knoll from that wall to the light post?  (3) There are Absolutely NO IMAGES of AP Photogragher Ike Altgens following law enforcement UP the Knoll, or Altgens coming back DOWN the Knoll. He gave WC testimony as to doing this. How is it that there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of Altgens at any point doing any of this? (4) There are absolutely NO IMAGES of the Mayor Cabell Car exiting Dealey Plaza. The Cabell Car was directly behind the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car. (The same car that SA Lem Johns allegedly jumped out of). How is it that there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of the Cabell Car on Elm St/Exiting Dealey Plaza after the Kill Shot?  ALL of these Missing Images, (there are more), occurred in the same geographic space. Elm St & The Knoll stretching from The Steps to the Stemmons Sign. ALL of these Missing Images constitute a Dealey Plaza Black Hole.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2018, 03:20:20 PM »
         I understand different people Seeing something and then having differing interpretations of what they saw. What I do Not understand is the Numerous Missing Images relating to the JFK Assassination. (1) There are absolutely NO IMAGES of SA Lem Johns on foot inside Dealey Plaza. NONE. Johns allegedly jumped out of the LBJ SS Follow-Up car and was left stranded/Standing in the Middle of Elm St as the JFK Motorcade sped away. How is it there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of SA Lem Johns? (2) There are absolutely NO IMAGES of Motorcycle Officer Hargis running UP to the, "little brick wall", or running from that "little brick wall" to a light post on Elm St. Hargis gave WC Testimony as to doing this, and that testimony was Corroborated by Officer McLane's WC testimony. How is it there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of Hargis running Up the knoll to the "little brick wall" or Down the Knoll from that wall to the light post?  (3) There are Absolutely NO IMAGES of AP Photogragher Ike Altgens following law enforcement UP the Knoll, or Altgens coming back DOWN the Knoll. He gave WC testimony as to doing this. How is it that there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of Altgens at any point doing any of this? (4) There are absolutely NO IMAGES of the Mayor Cabell Car exiting Dealey Plaza. The Cabell Car was directly behind the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car. (The same car that SA Lem Johns allegedly jumped out of). How is it that there are Absolutely NO IMAGES of the Cabell Car on Elm St/Exiting Dealey Plaza after the Kill Shot?  ALL of these Missing Images, (there are more), occurred in the same geographic space. Elm St & The Knoll stretching from The Steps to the Stemmons Sign. ALL of these Missing Images constitute a Dealey Plaza Black Hole.

Nonsense.  Many of the people didn't turn their cameras on or have them focused on areas that would have captured some of the things you claim are suspicious because they're not on film. Patsy Paschall just missed capturing the vehicle the mayor was traveling in because she shut her camera off, so what's the big deal? Same with Bell.  The black hole you mention is nothing but a figment of your paranoid imagination, Storing.  And just how do you know Altgens wasn't captured in some of the footage coming back down the knoll? You don't because you don't know exactly where Altgens went to or when.  And H.B. McLain(Not "McLane") didn't testify before the Warren Commission. And how do you know that there is no footage of Lem Johns still in DP?  Have you positively ID'd each and every person captured in film footage? Of course you haven't.  As for Hargis, just because none of the witnesses with camera's didn't turn their camera's on and capture Hargis running to the "brick wall" (there is no brick wall by the way) doesn't mean anything except that they didn't capture Hargis running to the wall. He had plenty of time to run to the retaining wall, look around, then down to the light pole before Bell turned his camera on.  Have you been to Dealey Plaza and seen just how tiny that place is is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2018, 03:20:20 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2018, 08:44:39 PM »

Nonsense.  Many of the people didn't turn their cameras on or have them focused on areas that would have captured some of the things you claim are suspicious because they're not on film. Patsy Paschall just missed capturing the vehicle the mayor was traveling in because she shut her camera off, so what's the big deal? Same with Bell.  The black hole you mention is nothing but a figment of your paranoid imagination, Storing.  And just how do you know Altgens wasn't captured in some of the footage coming back down the knoll? You don't because you don't know exactly where Altgens went to or when.  And H.B. McLain(Not "McLane") didn't testify before the Warren Commission. And how do you know that there is no footage of Lem Johns still in DP?  Have you positively ID'd each and every person captured in film footage? Of course you haven't.  As for Hargis, just because none of the witnesses with camera's didn't turn their camera's on and capture Hargis running to the "brick wall" (there is no brick wall by the way) doesn't mean anything except that they didn't capture Hargis running to the wall. He had plenty of time to run to the retaining wall, look around, then down to the light pole before Bell turned his camera on.  Have you been to Dealey Plaza and seen just how tiny that place is is?

If YOU have ANY Images of SA Lem Johns, or ANY Images of Altgens going UP and DOWN the Knoll, or ANY Images of Officer Hargis going UP and DOWN the Knoll, or ANY Images of the Cabell Car exiting Dealey Plaza, Please submit them or inform this Forum as tp where they can be accessed.  Your Logic of everyone with a camera inside Dealey Plaza just happened to Not have their camera turned On when ALL of the above occurred could also be applied to other shooter(s) being inside Dealey Plaza and Not captured on any of the JFK Assassination Images.
You can Not have it both ways.
McLain's corroboration of Hargis's movements on the Knoll were HSC Testimony.  Give yourself a Brownie Point.   

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2018, 01:48:38 AM »
         If YOU have ANY Images of SA Lem Johns, or ANY Images of Altgens going UP and DOWN the Knoll, or ANY Images of Officer Hargis going UP and DOWN the Knoll, or ANY Images of the Cabell Car exiting Dealey Plaza, Please submit them or inform this Forum as tp where they can be accessed.  Your Logic of everyone with a camera inside Dealey Plaza just happened to Not have their camera turned On when ALL of the above occurred could also be applied to other shooter(s) being inside Dealey Plaza and Not captured on any of the JFK Assassination Images. You can Not have it both ways.
         McLain's corroboration of Hargis's movements on the Knoll were HSC Testimony.  Give yourself a Brownie Point.   

Your logic is twisted, as always, Storing.  And I don't give myself points for anything and you don't need to make such a big deal about it.  I just corrected an error you made for the benefit of the reader/lurker who may try to look up something that they would have a hard time finding regarding McLain since you said he gave testimony to the Warren Commission when he didn't. 

Where did I say or indicate that I have images of the people you listed in Deaely Plaza, Storing?    You certainly do enjoy twisting things that people say.  That's bad. That's very bad.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:04:17 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2018, 01:48:38 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2018, 07:53:56 PM »
  Your logic is twisted, as always, Storing.  And I don't give myself points for anything and you don't need to make such a big deal about it.  I just corrected an error you made for the benefit of the reader/lurker who may try to look up something that they would have a hard time finding regarding McLain since you said he gave testimony to the Warren Commission when he didn't. 

Where did I say or indicate that I have images of the people you listed in Deaely Plaza, Storing?    You certainly do enjoy twisting things that people say.  That's bad. That's very bad.

Your being forced to Run Away from your stated position of, "many people did not have their cameras on or have them focused ......", is an absolute Laugh Riot. Is that the absolutely Best explanation(s) you can come up with?  The examples proffered, (and there are more), involves a small area running from The Steps to the Stemmons Sign. We see part of this area on the Bell Film where the alleged Wiegman is running Across the Knoll. We see this same area on the Couch Film when the alleged Wiegman is now running Down the Knoll.  We do Not see Hargis or Altgens in motion progressing Up or Down the Knoll on either of these Films. And, where oh where is SA Lem Johns? Johns allegedly jumped out of a car in the Middle of Elm St, RAN toward LBJ's car, and then was left standing in the Middle of Elm St as the JFK Motorcade sped away.  Yet, Johns is Not captured on 1 single Image.  Your laughable reasons for the JFK Assassination Image Absence of these individuals reveals the futile position you are in. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:01:09 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »

You're being forced to Run Away from your stated position of, "many people did not have their cameras on or have them focused ......", is an absolute Laugh Riot. Is that the absolutely Best explanation(s) you can come up with?  The examples proffered, (and there are more), involves a small area running from The Steps to the Stemmons Sign. We see part of this area on the Bell Film where the alleged Wiegman is running Across the Knoll. We see this same area on the Couch Film when the alleged Wiegman is now running Down the Knoll.  We do Not see Hargis or Altgens in motion progressing Up or Down the Knoll on either of these Films. And, where oh where is SA Lem Johns? Johns allegedly jumped out of a car in the Middle of Elm St, RAN toward LBJ's car, and then was left standing in the Middle of Elm St as the JFK Motorcade sped away.  Yet, Johns is Not captured on 1 single Image.  Your laughable reasons for the JFK Assassination Image Absence of these individuals reveals the futile position you are in.

There you go again, Storing!  Flattering yourself!   You are illogical.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:38:58 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »

Offline Markus Ell

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2019, 11:02:07 PM »
The question of whether Beverly Oliver is the Babushka Lady could answer the Malcom Couch movie.

Most versions of the couch movie are not good quality. However, there is a sharpened and very well edited screenshot by Robin Unger (maybe also from Jerry Organ, I'm not sure) from the couch movie where you can at least see the outline of the face.

Here on the left is the side face profile of the Babushka Lady and on the right Beverly Oliver from a scene in the movie Hot Blooded Woman from 1965:

In my opinion, this could be another indication that Beverly Oliver was not the Babushka Lady, as the facial features are not quite right.

I would also like to say that the screenshot of Robin Unger (or maybe Jerry Organ) is one of the best pictures of the face of the Babushka Lady.

The picture is not the holy grail when it comes to identifying the babushka lady, but at least there is a tendency for her look to be based on which to continue working.
This is unfortunately in my attempts to make her face on pictures and videos more difficult unfortunately so far not succeeded.