Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.  (Read 11527 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: The Babushka Lady is a conspirator.
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 08:17:08 PM »
Hi Steve,

Lee Harvey Oswald is as guilty as sin.  Just because there is no photographic evidence does not mean that he was not involved.  There is a preponderance of the evidence that he was involved.  His rifle, his alias, documentation, fleeing the scene, ... 

Just because he was the patsy does not mean that he is innocent.

So you think he was willingly involved but as a cog in a larger conspiracy? And then was left to take the sole blame?

He was a patsy not in the sense of being innocent but in being abandoned? The fall guy? And that's why he was killed? To silence him?

But why let him be arrested - after all, he could talk - and then have to kill him?

Look at his behavior. Ten days before the assassination he goes to the FBI and leaves a rather provocative note. That's drawing attention to him. He's been watched and interviewed by the FBI because of his defection to the USSR. He's had run ins with the local authorities. He has to get to the assassination scene using a ride from a friend. He has four bullets and uses a rickety not well-maintained rifle. Why not give him a better weapon? And a more secure way to get to the building? And let's be blunt, Oswald is not exactly a guy you can rely on. He's a crank.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 08:28:58 PM »
Hi Steve,

Lee Harvey Oswald is as guilty as sin.  Just because there is no photographic evidence does not mean that he was not involved.  There is a preponderance of the evidence that he was involved.  His rifle, his alias, documentation, fleeing the scene, ... 

Just because he was the patsy does not mean that he is innocent.

His rifle, his alias, documentation, fleeing the scene, ... 

There is no solid proof that the Lee Oswald owned that carcano in November of 1963...... Lee Oswald MAY? have ordered a carcano and used the name Hidell in March of 1963...Which was a time when he and George De Morhenschildt were preparing the hoax attempt to shoot General Walker.   But that was nine months before JFK was murdered....  We have no idea where the carcano was in that period between April and November.

FLEEING?? the scene??    Yer jokin.....  Sitting on a city transit bus that is parked would only be described as "Fleeing the scene" by someone who has taken leave of their senses......

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 08:32:28 PM »
Hi Tom,
Thank you for your reply.
I have done the following in this post:
1. Shown photographic evidence of shooters in the pergola.
2. Shown that the Babushka Lady turned some type of flashlights that pointed in the direction of the pergola.
3. Shown circumstantial evidence that the Babushka lady is part of a broader conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

It is up to the user to decide how to interpret this information I provided.

Certainly, your comments are welcomed if you agree to disagree with the information I posted here.

If your presentation is not picture perfect for this forum venue:

JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate

.....what presentation would be?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 08:48:45 PM »
If your presentation is not picture perfect for this forum venue:

JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate

.....what presentation would be?

Strange, but this Thread seems to have generated a lot of DISCUSSION & DEBATE.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 08:59:16 PM »

Keyvan - Just remember that the Pergola Image you have posted has been colorized. Tread lightly when arriving at an opinion based on a JFK Assassination Image that has been monkeyed with. Also, Sitzman was interviewed by Tink Thompson for his 1966 Best Seller, "Six Seconds In Dallas".  This interview was conducted roughly 3 years after the assassination = her memories of that day being relatively fresh. It is a wide ranging interview including her describing what she did & what was going on around her Before, During, and After the assassination. You can google this interview and read it in its' Entirety. Highly recommend.   

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 09:02:38 PM »

Here is a picture of two of the assassins as shown in a colorized version of the Mary Moorman photo inside the pergola at Dealey Plaza.  To the right of the assassins, you can see Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman filming.

I don't see the two assassins. Can you point them out please?

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 09:21:00 PM »
Very interesting OP and worthy of discussion here.

My opinion is that the Babushka lady was in fact Mary Meyer and other photos of Dealey Plaza show numerous views of a tall man in a hat whom I think is Cord Meyer.  JFK was sleeping with Mary, Cord Meyer's wife.  JFK and Cord Meyer had a history of being rivals and later enemies.  The positions where Cord was photographed included one near the Babushka Lady I believe around the Houston and Main area.

Maybe Mary was a kind of honey trap to find out what JFK was thinking and planning.  When she reported back about his intentions of Peace for the Cold War and exiting Vietnam the decision was taken that JFK had to be killed.

This still means that Meyer as Babushka Lady could have played a part in the assassination plot and team.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 09:23:42 PM »
          Keyvan - Just remember that the Pergola Image you have posted has been colorized. Tread lightly when arriving at an opinion based on a JFK Assassination Image that has been monkeyed with. Also, Sitzman was interviewed by Tink Thompson for his 1966 Best Seller, "Six Seconds In Dallas".  This interview was conducted roughly 3 years after the assassination = her memories of that day being relatively fresh. It is a wide ranging interview including her describing what she did & what was going on around her Before, During, and After the assassination. You can google this interview and read it in its' Entirety. Highly recommend.

Royell,  The Mary Moorman photograph shows those images in black and white.  I have seen a copy from the FBI, it shows the same thing.  You can see shots fired from that area in the Nix Film.  JFK's head exploding coincides with the frame with one of the shots in the Nix Film.  Do your own research, you may come up with the same educated conclusion.

I don't believe anything JFK unless I can prove it with photographic or film evidence.  Everything else is bunk!

Offline Jerry Organ

• Plaza 3D
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 09:33:10 PM »

When she reported back about his intentions of Peace for the Cold War and exiting Vietnam the decision was taken that JFK had to be killed.

Thanks. That made me laugh. Kennedy's actions forced out the moderate Khrushchev; a world with Kennedy being reckless and militant, and Brezhnev having to respond wouldn't have been nice.

Better globally the way things actually worked with the veteran statesmen Johnson and Nixon seeking detente and peace.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 09:33:35 PM »
         Strange, but this Thread seems to have generated a lot of DISCUSSION & DEBATE.

Very interesting OP and worthy of discussion here.

My opinion is that the Babushka lady was in fact Mary Meyer and other photos of Dealey Plaza show numerous views of a tall man in a hat whom I think is Cord Meyer.  JFK was sleeping with Mary, Cord Meyer's wife.  JFK and Cord Meyer had a history of being rivals and later enemies.  The positions where Cord was photographed included one near the Babushka Lady I believe around the Houston and Main area.

Maybe Mary was a kind of honey trap to find out what JFK was thinking and planning.  When she reported back about his intentions of Peace for the Cold War and exiting Vietnam the decision was taken that JFK had to be killed.

This still means that Meyer as Babushka Lady could have played a part in the assassination plot and team.

Royell,  The Mary Moorman photograph shows those images in black and white.  I have seen a copy from the FBI, it shows the same thing.  You can see shots fired from that area in the Nix Film.  JFK's head exploding coincides with the frame with one of the shots in the Nix Film.  Do your own research, you may come up with the same educated conclusion.

I don't believe anything JFK unless I can prove it with photographic or film evidence.  Everything else is bunk!

Okay, then! The   JFK Assassination Photographic Evidence Discussion & Debate sub-forum should be repurposed as the bustling hive
for posters who assert that their opinions, analysis, and suspicions are actually weighty evidence.

Mobile View