Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Josiah Thompson - Who Was the Umbrella Man?  (Read 21953 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Josiah Thompson - Who Was the Umbrella Man?
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2023, 07:42:38 PM »
Advertisement
This is an excellent video synchronising various assassination films.
There is no need to look beyond the Zavada Report regarding the authenticity of the Z-film, but works like this demonstrate how the various films are interlocked. By itself it demolishes any notion of alteration.

Hi Dan, In your video clip above, do not press play. What is wrong with this picture? Only Nix is correct! Mary Moorman is much shorter on the street taking her famous picture like she said she did. Perhaps you will finally comment about Gerda the Great's gif, where the Nix film does not match the Zapruder film concering Clint's and Jackie's interaction on the limo's trunk! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2023, 07:42:38 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2023, 07:45:48 PM »
   DAN -  You're obviously unfamiliar with all the history behind the Wiegman Film. Your challenging it being originally pushed as being "continuous", makes it clear that you are not even familiar with the letter that Gary Mack wrote taking "back water" on this very issue. You're also unaware of the details of the Brugioni Briefing Boards, his Notes for those briefing boards he prepared, and the differences he detailed between the Z Film he examined vs the Current Z Film. You wanna go with Zavada, but we can not be sure that Zavada and Brugioni examined the exact same film. Your current foundation pertaining to all of these issues consists of sand. Do some serious research and get down to the bedrock. There are many issues I would enjoy discussing with you once you put in the time and get up-to-speed.       
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 07:46:38 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2023, 08:35:03 PM »
Hi Dan and Royell, I hope that you both are doing well! Can you both comment on this briefing board? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2023, 08:35:03 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2023, 09:48:23 PM »
Hi Dan, In your video clip above, do not press play. What is wrong with this picture? Only Nix is correct! Mary Moorman is much shorter on the street taking her famous picture like she said she did. Perhaps you will finally comment about Gerda the Great's gif, where the Nix film does not match the Zapruder film concering Clint's and Jackie's interaction on the limo's trunk! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi Michael, do you mean the video I posted won't play. I'm not sure what to say as it works for me.
As for the Gerda gif, Hill's movements are perfectly in synch in both clips as are Jackies. Both clips are perfectly synched.
Do you mean that Hill and Jackie seem a lot closer together in the Nix clip than the Zapruder one?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2023, 09:49:29 PM »
   DAN -  You're obviously unfamiliar with all the history behind the Wiegman Film. Your challenging it being originally pushed as being "continuous", makes it clear that you are not even familiar with the letter that Gary Mack wrote taking "back water" on this very issue. You're also unaware of the details of the Brugioni Briefing Boards, his Notes for those briefing boards he prepared, and the differences he detailed between the Z Film he examined vs the Current Z Film. You wanna go with Zavada, but we can not be sure that Zavada and Brugioni examined the exact same film. Your current foundation pertaining to all of these issues consists of sand. Do some serious research and get down to the bedrock. There are many issues I would enjoy discussing with you once you put in the time and get up-to-speed.       

Hi Royell,
the citations please and an answer to the three questions if you don't mind.
Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2023, 09:49:29 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2023, 10:01:23 PM »
Hi Dan and Royell, I hope that you both are doing well! Can you both comment on this briefing board? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

So these are the Briefing Boards that were NOT prepared by Brugioni?  There were also NOTES that accompanied these briefing boards. Also, NOT composed by Brugioni.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2023, 10:10:47 PM »
Hi Michael, do you mean the video I posted won't play. I'm not sure what to say as it works for me.
As for the Gerda gif, Hill's movements are perfectly in synch in both clips as are Jackies. Both clips are perfectly synched.
Do you mean that Hill and Jackie seem a lot closer together in the Nix clip than the Zapruder one?

Hi Dan, Just look at your video clip as it is. Only Nix shows Mary in the street. By the way, Nix shows Toni Foster in her raincoat, but Muchmore shows the Babushka Lady! The Nix and Zapruder films simply do not match, in movements, space etc. Only Nix shows what happened! Also can you comment on the briefing board. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2023, 10:10:47 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2023, 10:18:03 PM »
     So these are the Briefing Boards that were NOT prepared by Brugioni?  There were also NOTES that accompanied these briefing boards. Also, NOT composed by Brugioni.

Hi Royell, Yes, this would be a briefing board done on November 24th, 1963, when the Zapruder film was altered. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael