Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Last Person President Kennedy Saw On Earth  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: The Last Person President Kennedy Saw On Earth
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2023, 02:03:20 AM »
Advertisement

There is no reason to believe that the shot through the neck affected his ability to see. It obviously affected his ability to speak (confirmed by all but one of the occupants of the limo indicating he didn’t utter a sound). I do believe that the head shot caused instant death. However, before the head shot, it appears to me that he most likely saw Jackie last. You can have whatever opinion you want. But if you are trying to convince anyone else that your opinion is correct, you need to show some evidence.

Hi Charles, It affected him by causing him to pass out and have his eyes closed at least by z-256. Before this, he was never looking at her. Thank you as always! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2023, 02:03:20 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2023, 02:23:07 AM »
I could be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, Jackie testified or perhaps just said something like the following to someone else who reported it: He had a quizzical look in his eyes. So I question the idea that his eyes were closed.

Hi Charles. I agree.  In Frme 237,(posted here by Michael Welch, President Kennedy was squinting because of the pain after the first shot ripping through his back and exiting his throat.  He couldn't have gone unconcious before the fatal shot.  Otherwise, he would never be able to keep his arms in the position they were in as late as 312. When people lose conciousness, the body goes completely limp.  He's still holding his right arm up to his chest area.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:26:50 AM by Steve Barber »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2023, 02:25:53 AM »
Hi Charles, It affected him by causing him to pass out and have his eyes closed at least by z-256. Before this, he was never looking at her. Thank you as always! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi Michael,

I don't think he went unconcious until he was killed by the fatal shot, due to the fact that he's still holding his right arm/hand to his chest until he's killed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2023, 02:25:53 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2023, 02:26:33 AM »

I haven’t seen the evidence that indicates he passed out. Just your opinion.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2023, 02:27:58 AM »
   Hi Charles. I agree.  In Frme 237,(posted here by Michael Welch, President Kennedy was squinting because of the pain after the first shot ripping through his back and exiting his throat.  He couldn't have gone unconcious before the fatal shot.  Otherwise, he would never be able to keep his arms in the position they were in as late as 312. When people lose conciousness, the body goes completely limp.  He's still holding his right arm up to his chest area.

A very good point. Thanks Steve.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2023, 02:27:58 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2023, 02:37:06 AM »
Hi Michael,

I don't think he went unconcious until he was killed by the fatal shot, due to the fact that he's still holding his right arm/hand to his chest until he's killed.

Hi Steve, I hope you are doing well. Concerning your observations, if I am looking at the President and Jackie correctly, the President's right arm is held up by the top of the right back door and Jackie is holding up his left arm until he falls more to his left and his right arm falls off the top door ledge and down. Jackie is supporting his left arm at least by z-256. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 03:37:41 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023, 02:52:39 AM »
A very good point. Thanks Steve.

You're welcome, Sir, and thank you, as well!  I hope you're doing well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023, 02:52:39 AM »

Online Jarrett Smith

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2023, 05:08:46 AM »
Who was the last person President Kennedy saw on earth?

He looked over at Jackie before looking down with eyes squinted and that was it. He never heard the shots that wounded him.