Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Last Person President Kennedy Saw On Earth  (Read 4186 times)

Offline Michael Welch

The Last Person President Kennedy Saw On Earth
« on: September 15, 2023, 06:15:01 PM »
Advertisement
Who was the last person President Kennedy saw on earth?

JFK Assassination Forum

The Last Person President Kennedy Saw On Earth
« on: September 15, 2023, 06:15:01 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

Re: The Last Person President Kennedy Saw On Earth
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 06:27:54 PM »
Mrs Kennedy. He was looking down at her lap at Z312.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2023, 07:46:35 PM »
Mrs Kennedy. He was looking down at her lap at Z312.

Hi Gerry, It would be the logical choice except I think he had his eyes closed for about 100 frames. I could be wrong on that! Thank you for your input and fast reply! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2023, 07:46:35 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2023, 08:06:36 PM »
I could be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, Jackie testified or perhaps just said something like the following to someone else who reported it: He had a quizzical look in his eyes. So I question the idea that his eyes were closed.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 10:39:43 PM »
I could be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, Jackie testified or perhaps just said something like the following to someone else who reported it: He had a quizzical look in his eyes. So I question the idea that his eyes were closed.

Hi Charles, You are 100% correct, but that was her looking at him and not him looking at her! Thank you as always for participating! It is very much appreciated! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 10:39:43 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 11:36:54 PM »
Hi Charles, You are 100% correct, but that was her looking at him and not him looking at her! Thank you as always for participating! It is very much appreciated! Sincerely yours, Michael

You are not making any sense. Read what I posted again. Also, if I remember correctly one of the nurses at Parkland Hospital said that his eyes were open.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 12:01:31 AM »
You are not making any sense. Read what I posted again. Also, if I remember correctly one of the nurses at Parkland Hospital said that his eyes were open.

Terror: Kennedy slumps forward after being hit
“He looked puzzled,” she said later. “He looked as if he had a slight headache.”

Hi Charles, Got ya---- you are saying President Kennedy always had his eyes open. If he did, I do not think he recognized anybody after the neck wound. I personally think he closed his eyes after a few seconds. Nurse Hall did say that his eyes were half open, but his pupils were fixed; therefore, he was dead. Thank you for writing! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 12:01:31 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2023, 01:50:05 AM »

Terror: Kennedy slumps forward after being hit
“He looked puzzled,” she said later. “He looked as if he had a slight headache.”

Hi Charles, Got ya---- you are saying President Kennedy always had his eyes open. If he did, I do not think he recognized anybody after the neck wound. I personally think he closed his eyes after a few seconds. Nurse Hall did say that his eyes were half open, but his pupils were fixed; therefore, he was dead. Thank you for writing! Sincerely yours, Michael

There is no reason to believe that the shot through the neck affected his ability to see. It obviously affected his ability to speak (confirmed by all but one of the occupants of the limo indicating he didn’t utter a sound). I do believe that the head shot caused instant death. However, before the head shot, it appears to me that he most likely saw Jackie last. You can have whatever opinion you want. But if you are trying to convince anyone else that your opinion is correct, you need to show some evidence.