Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roy Edward Lewis Out On The Grass  (Read 6049 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Roy Edward Lewis Out On The Grass
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2023, 06:26:23 PM »
Advertisement
I just watched the Roy Cooper Film, Michael, you are 100% correct.

Hi Duncan, You are so much better than some forum moderators who cling to their identification; are uncorrectable in public; then later correct their own private sites!!! I was actually looking for the Roy Cooper film! Would you mind posting it? Thank you for your excellent research my friend! I really appreciate it! With Much Gratitude and Admiration! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2023, 06:26:23 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2023, 06:39:26 PM »
Hi Duncan, You are so much better than some forum moderators who cling to their identification; are uncorrectable in public; then later correct their own private sites!!! I was actually looking for the Roy Cooper film! Would you mind posting it? Thank you for your excellent research my friend! I really appreciate it! With Much Gratitude and Admiration! Sincerely yours, Michael
Thumb1: The Channel at this link has various edits of the Film https://www.youtube.com/@thejfktheorist1122/search?query=cooper%20film

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2023, 08:01:17 PM »
Thumb1: The Channel at this link has various edits of the Film https://www.youtube.com/@thejfktheorist1122/search?query=cooper%20film

Hi Duncan, Wow! Thank you so very much! This is the film that shows the Dallas Police Officer, possibly J. L. Chadwick and Detective Joe D. Hutchison driving Arce, Williams, and Shelley over to the Sheriff's Office! Detectives B. L. Senkel and C. W. Brown wrote up reports that they had driven them over, but they lied! Thank you for everything! I really appreciate it! Sincerely yours, Michael

Check out the footage starting around the 3:45 minute mark!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 08:23:29 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2023, 08:01:17 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2023, 08:21:57 PM »
Hi Duncan, Wow! Thank you so very much! This is the film that shows the Dallas Police Officer, possibly J. L. Chadwick and Detective Jerry D. Hutchinson driving Arce, Williams, and Shelley over to the Sheriff's Office! Detectives B. L. Senkel and C. W. Brown wrote up reports that they had driven them over, but they lied! Thank you for everything! I really appreciate it! Sincerely yours, Michael

Check out the footage starting around the 3:45 minute mark!

This is what Detective Brown looked like. He is on the far right. Credit: Denis Morissette

This is what Detective Senkel looked like.  Credit: Linda Zambanini

This is what Detective Jerry D. Hutchinson looked like. Credit: Denis Morissette

This is what I base my Officer J. L. Chadwick identification on.

With this clearer footage, thanks to Duncan, it could be Officer Paul K. Wilkins. Credit: Jeremy Bacon for his identification in this picture below.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 10:23:26 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2023, 03:30:52 PM »
Probably the reason Roy Edward Lewis has never reported his location out on the grass near the presidential limo during the fatal head shot is he was with his father and younger brother. In several Murray photographs, you see a boy dressed in white who looks a lot like Roy.
In this Murray photo, the boy in white is standing near the North pergola. To his right is a group of mostly black men. The man wearing the fedora hat is probably Roy's and this boy's father.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2023, 03:30:52 PM »