Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roy Edward Lewis Out On The Grass  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Roy Edward Lewis Out On The Grass
« on: September 14, 2023, 09:21:04 PM »
Advertisement
While doing some research today, I ran across a small thread started by Robin Unger on The Education Forum called Roy Lewis UPDATED from 2016.
In it he was saying how it is strange that Roy is at a conference which Robin attended and Larry Rivera and Judyth Baker and others including Roy himself are claiming that Roy was Carl Edward Jones in the TSBD entrance. Back in 2013 I had discovered that Roy was in the Bronson film running out to see the limo with three other men. They end up around 50 feet behind Mary Moorman when the fatal head shot happens. Roy stands there transfixed while people rush past him to the Grassy Knoll. He eventually makes it over to Carl Edward Jones at the concrete island. Roy seems like a very nice man who has been scared and hiding this information for sixty years. He says he was on the top step of the TSBD or behind the glass doors during the shooting. I was wondering if there is any researcher living in Dallas who would like to visit him and interview and film him and see if he would come clean before he dies. I believe he is going to be 77 next month. Sincerely yours, Michael

Roy is the second from the left in the Bronson frame.

Roy is to the right and up a liittle fron the blonde haired lady in black in this Nix frame.

Roy is with Otis Williams and Carl Edward Jone at the concrete island in this Hughes frame.

Roy is finally on the TSBD steps with Carl Edward Jones in this Willis photo. He is in the maroon colored jacket. Carl is in the silver colored outfit.

JFK Assassination Forum

Roy Edward Lewis Out On The Grass
« on: September 14, 2023, 09:21:04 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Roy Edward Lewis Out On The Grass
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 10:21:37 PM »
Roy is to the right and up a liittle fron the blonde haired lady in black in this Nix frame.

Roy is with Otis Williams and Carl Edward Jone at the concrete island in this Hughes frame.

This was a brilliant catch!

Are we 100% sure that this man IS in fact Mr. Roy Edward Lewis? Has he ever identified himself as the man in the Hughes frame & the Willis photo?

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 11:04:01 PM »
This was a brilliant catch!

Are we 100% sure that this man IS in fact Mr. Roy Edward Lewis? Has he ever identified himself as the man in the Hughes frame & the Willis photo?

Hi Alan, I am 100% sure this is Roy Edward Lewis. Robin and other researchers have commented how weird it is that he has taken Carl Edward Jones identity and place. Roy has said in a Larry Rivera video--- I saw him[President Kennedy] brush his hair over with his right hand and then there were the shots. Well this could only have happened if he was standing at the corner of Main and Houston Streets like he is in the Bronson film. Then in No More Silence he said I heard Boom Boom Boom and the people in front of me hit the ground. There was no one hitting the concrete outside of the TSBD if he was on the top step or behind the glass. I can understand why he could keep quiet at first. He had just seen, from one of the closest and best vantage points of any of the witnesses, the most powerful man in the world get his brains blown out. Also, like the Chism family, they just feared because they were black that something could happen to them, so they kept their mouthes shut. Thank you for writing! Sincerely yours, Michael

First, let's look at some statements made by Roy Lewis to the FBI and the Dallas Police.

12/9/63 FBI Report (CD 205 p23) "...  viewed the Presidential motorcade and heard the shots…but could offer no information as to where the shots had come from.”

2/18/64 Dallas Police report, CD950, p.54) "Subject stated that he was in the entrance of the building when the president was assassinated."

3/18/64 Statement to FBI agents (referenced above) "... at approximately 12 :25,PM I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository Building to watch President John F . Kennedy come by the building in a motorcade..."

1998 No More Silence Pg 84-89  "...“I was standing with some ladies from up in the offices right in the middle of the steps in front of the building that led to the sidewalk beyond the glass door. As the motorcade came by, I remember seeing Kennedy brushing back his hair. That’s when all hell broke loose! I heard BOOM!... BOOM!... BOOM! with the second and third shots being closer together. The people down in front of me hit the ground then everybody started running toward the grassy knoll…

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 11:36:51 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 11:04:01 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2023, 02:42:50 PM »
It is amazing how Roy is on so many JFK films including the Zapruder film.

Behind Mary Moorman in frame 311, Roy's bottom half of his body can be seen on the far left of the group of four men.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 03:44:43 PM »
Hi Alan, I am 100% sure this is Roy Edward Lewis.

OK, but HOW are you 100% sure?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 03:44:43 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 04:01:54 PM »
Hi Alan, He has the same size shoes and the same maroon jacket! I will not trouble you with a Prayer Man response. We will just have to agree to disagree! Thank you kind sir! Sincerely yours, Michael

Here are Roy's jacket and shoes in the Cooper/Cook film frame.

Here are Roy's jacket and shoes in this Nix frame.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 04:48:18 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023, 05:07:40 PM »
Hi Alan, He has the same size shoes and the same maroon jacket!

We seem to be talking at cross-purposes here. I accept as compelling your identification of the man in Hughes & Willis as the same man seen out on the grass in Bronson. It was an important discovery, for which I tip my hat to you.

BUT! My question is: How do you know that this man, the fellow in the maroon top in all these images, is indeed the TSBD worker Mr. Roy Edward Lewis?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023, 05:07:40 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2023, 05:23:06 PM »
We seem to be talking at cross-purposes here. I accept as compelling your identification of the man in Hughes & Willis as the same man seen out on the grass in Bronson. It was an important discovery, for which I tip my hat to you.

BUT! My question is: How do you know that this man, the fellow in the maroon top in all these images, is indeed the TSBD worker Mr. Roy Edward Lewis?

Hi Alan, Sorry, I did not understand. Sincerely yours, Michael