Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 22285 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2023, 09:29:03 AM »
Advertisement
If Lee's jewelry is not enough to produce the amount of shine generated around Prayer Man's hands, then my best guess is he was eating a Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar. Sincerely yours, Michael

For any object to produce any shine it would require a light source to reflect off it..
The lady at the top of the steps is stood in shadow, so it isn't a metallic or glass or any kind of object that is reflecting light.
The brightness of the blob in the lady's hands is due to the extreme filtering the photographic evidence had to go through to bring this lady out of the shadows.
Whatever the object is it's not really as bright as it appears in the enhanced pictures.
Whatever shininess the object has appears to be generated by itself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2023, 09:29:03 AM »

Online Steve Barber

« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2023, 02:52:19 AM »
Hi Dan, No, it is Karen Westbrook in her two tone tight fitting on the legs white dress! Here is where A. J. is: He keeps by himself! Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi Michael,

Actually, Dan O'mera is correct.  It is A.J. Millican.  Ive seen the complete Jimmy Darnell film, and Millican is standing near where he was close by the lamp post during the assassination, with arms still folded.  He has moved from his original position, to the curb on Elm Street, standing in front of the lamp post, and a little to it's left when facing it.  Darnell is standing on the south side of Elm Street filming the sequence straight across from that lamp post.  He captures two of the girls standing in front of the Stemmons Sign as Zapruder captured them.  The two are standing in the grass to the left of the R.L. Thornton sign, as you face it from the south side of Elm Street.  The same two women are captured at this same spot in still photos taken by-I believe- Cecil Stoughton from the Press Bus he was riding in. 

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #242 on: October 23, 2023, 04:52:42 AM »
Hi Michael,

Actually, Dan O'mera is correct.  It is A.J. Millican.  Ive seen the complete Jimmy Darnell film, and Millican is standing near where he was close by the lamp post during the assassination, with arms still folded.  He has moved from his original position, to the curb on Elm Street, standing in front of the lamp post, and a little to it's left when facing it.  Darnell is standing on the south side of Elm Street filming the sequence straight across from that lamp post.  He captures two of the girls standing in front of the Stemmons Sign as Zapruder captured them.  The two are standing in the grass to the left of the R.L. Thornton sign, as you face it from the south side of Elm Street.  The same two women are captured at this same spot in still photos taken by-I believe- Cecil Stoughton from the Press Bus he was riding in.

Hi Steve, This is the Couch film. These are four ladies! Thank you for your input though. I respect you highly! But you and Dan are incorrect thinking A. J. is in the middle of the four girls. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: October 23, 2023, 04:52:42 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #243 on: October 23, 2023, 08:23:51 AM »

In this crop from Zapruder we see Millican stood in front of the lamp post. To his left is a woman in a dark dress with a white belt. To his right is a woman in a white blouse and a dark-coloured skirt (possibly dark red). To her right is a woman in a long dark jacket with a lighter skirt.

In this pic we see Millican stood in front of the lamp post with the same women.

Again, Millican stood in front of the lamp post. In this pic his legs are slightly spread and it seems pretty obvious he is wearing trousers.

In all these pics Millican is stood in exactly the same position surrounded by the same women.
There is no doubt it is A J Millican.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2023, 12:12:01 PM »

In this crop from Zapruder we see Millican stood in front of the lamp post. To his left is a woman in a dark dress with a white belt. To his right is a woman in a white blouse and a dark-coloured skirt (possibly dark red). To her right is a woman in a long dark jacket with a lighter skirt.

In this pic we see Millican stood in front of the lamp post with the same women.

Again, Millican stood in front of the lamp post. In this pic his legs are slightly spread and it seems pretty obvious he is wearing trousers.

In all these pics Millican is stood in exactly the same position surrounded by the same women.
There is no doubt it is A J Millican.

Hi Dan, This is not  A. J.'s lamppost! He and the Woodward girls were at the next one up. This is the Stemmons Freeway lamppost where Templin and Hicks and Reed, and Westbrook and Calvery stood. By the time we see A. J. in Bond, the girls are gone at this lamppost. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2023, 12:12:01 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2023, 03:12:49 PM »
Hi Michael,

Hi Steve and Dan, I stand corrected! If only I can read what you wrote Steve! They are all standing at the R. L, Thorton lamppost, not the Stemmons Freeway sign lamppost. Thank you for teaching me! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2023, 11:55:42 AM »
Hi Steve and Dan, I stand corrected! If only I can read what you wrote Steve! They are all standing at the R. L, Thorton lamppost, not the Stemmons Freeway sign lamppost. Thank you for teaching me! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

OK, so back to square one.
If Westbrook, Clavary, Hicks and Reed aren't in the pictures of the immediate aftermath of the assassination where are they.
More importantly, where are they in this picture:

I agree with you that the available evidence strongly indicates all four are stood together and that Westbrook is wearing a headscarf.
The four women to the right of A J Millican have been confidently identified as Mary Woodward and her work colleagues.
The three women on the far left can only be Simmons, Holt and Jacobs as there are no alternatives for their identification from the Darnell images.
So where are Westbrook, Calvary, Hicks and Reed in the above picture.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2023, 11:55:42 AM »