Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 22286 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 10:11:13 AM »
Advertisement
That makes sense, the lady in the sunlight looks to have her hand on the door handle and helping to keep it open or just resting her hand there.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 10:11:13 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2023, 12:12:12 PM »
I still can't see what both of you guys see.

The approx 45 degree angle of the alleged arm below the elbow and lifted upwards towards the door handle doesn't look correct or natural to me, it looks deformed, ie, taking in to account the unseen distance between the alleged elbow of the unseen part of the arm to the top of the Lady's shoulder.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 12:20:55 PM »
I still can't see what both of you guys see.

The approx 45 degree angle of the alleged arm below the elbow and lifted upwards towards the door handle doesn't look correct or natural to me, it looks deformed, ie, taking in to account the unseen distance between the alleged elbow of the unseen part of the arm to the top of the Lady's shoulder.

The lady out front has her right hand raised to her head

Look at the height of that elbow, and now imagine she lowers that arm to down by her side. This will give you the approximate height of the left elbow (relative to her body). Her left forearm is thus at the necessary angle for her to hold the door handle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 12:20:55 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2023, 05:52:52 PM »
Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?

Not far from her original spot, but she has moved inside the TSBD, behind the Window.

Prayer Woman highlighted in Phil Willis slide number 21

"Her" original spot?

Whoa not so fast. The female presented has a hairline that stands out much thicker in volume in stark contrast to the much thinner hairline of the genuine Prayer Man figure.

What did she do, film a hair-growth commercial after the time & sequence intervals of the film-footage captured respectively by Mr. Darnell (James) and Mr. Wiegman (Dave)? 

When exemplary researcher Mr. Murphy (Sean) boldly prophesied way back when in the Fall of 2013 that moving forward do not be surprised when the genuine Prayer Man figure is casts as a woman I thought no way, but true to form here we are. Students are returning to class next week, so I'm off here for a stretch. Cannot wait to venture back here in late November to catch up on this thread. Meanwhile, Be safe, healthy & happy all. Go figure @ Sean Murphy's bold prediction.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2023, 10:21:10 PM »
Doyle is at it again. Denis didn’t “find Stanton”. He found a blur that he speculated could be Stanton. And Doyle is lying about the EF too. There are plenty of PM skeptics there. Doyle gets kicked out of forums (this one included) because of his own obnoxious behavior.

As for the figure behind the glass in Willis 21: different head shape, different hair.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 10:21:47 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2023, 10:21:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2023, 04:18:15 AM »
“Everyone agreed”. LOL.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2023, 12:00:52 PM »
From what I can see, the person in the film frames and the person behind the glass are two entirely different people. But the larger point is that we will never know who these blurry people are. Some say it looks like LHO; others say it isn't. I doubt we'll ever be able to nail it down because the TV station who owns the footage refuses to release any direct-from-film scans of the footage.

The film itself is 16mm and because of the distance the camera was from the subject, even then blow ups will most probably not even reveal who it is.

The only corroborating evidence is the Hosty note that says LHO "...went outside to watch the parade..." That's what LHO told Hosty based on his notes. There are no other photos or film that exists that captured LHO out there when the parade went by. It makes reasonable sense that the person up on the steps could be Oswald. He is, after all, surrounded by coworkers, who also congregated up on those steps to catch a glimpse of Kennedy going by.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2023, 12:00:52 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2023, 09:17:53 PM »
It’s highly unlikely imo that it’s a reflection of the woman outside because the face of the outside woman would have to be looking TOWARDS the glass partition.