Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A question about Oswald  (Read 11940 times)

Offline Dickie Felder

Re: A question about Oswald
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 05:32:48 AM »
Advertisement
Thank you Bill for taking the time to respond.

Oswald's motive for shooting at General Walker was the same as he had for assassinating the President.  Marxism and Cuba.  Oswald wanted the United States Government to keep it's hands off of Cuba.

This does makes sense to me about Walker, however, not with Kennedy. How does killing Kennedy make US relations with Cuba any better? Was there an expectation that JFK was going to increase tensions at the time?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 07:18:09 AM by Dickie Felder »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 05:32:48 AM »

Offline Dickie Felder

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2023, 07:17:20 AM »
Hi Dickie,

I advise you to look up Bill Simpich's State Secret. There, you'll find how it all went down for Lee Oswald. He was "in the system." Doesn't mean he was like a top-level James Bond. But they used him to dangle some Commie stuff when he did his fake defection to Russia. Only to be welcomed back with literally open arms. Do you realize how hot the Cold War was back then? It was very hot, indeed. Yet, he waltzed right back to America with a Russian wife to boot.

When he came back, and because he was doing low-level "intel" stuff, he made a perfect foil. Very, very easy to manipulate him around. He already had the legend built from his fake defection. And he thought he was doing "something" useful. All they needed to do was steer him around here and there, get him a job in the building, set up some fake photos [he himself said he knew how to do it when they showed him the photos], throw some shells down on the 6th floor and PRESTO - they had their man.

That's why he was genuinely pissed all weekend until he was shot. Denying everything, saying "the only reason why they have me is because I lived in Russia" and on and on. Of course the usual people here want it both ways - they'll say he was rabid, a wife beater, wanted attention, etc. But when you ask them directly, they'll then play innocent and go all "Well, we really don't know." Ridiculous.

And by the way, the Kennedys were absolutely loathed by DC insiders. They hated the father, the brothers, the whole fucking family. These insiders really believed that the Kennedys were going to "ruin" America as they knew it. So there's the real motive for the insiders who planned his murder out.

So who were the "insiders?" LBJ? Hoover? Nixon? Dulles? The Cubans? The Mafia? Who cares. The larger point is that the murder was a conspiracy and Oswald was the perfect foil for it.

Thank you for the reply. I'm definitely going to read Bill Simpich's State Secret. It was pretty easy to find.

If anyone else is interested:
https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret.html

I've always wondered about LHO's defection and ease of returning to the US, Russian bride on his arm. Seems he should have been detained or at the minimum questioned by American authorities immediately upon his return.

I'll openly admit that I don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject, this occured 25 years before I was born.

I'll return after reading Bill's work
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 08:30:00 AM by Dickie Felder »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 09:53:37 AM »
Thank you Bill for taking the time to respond.

This does makes sense to me about Walker, however, not with Kennedy. How does killing Kennedy make US relations with Cuba any better? Was there an expectation that JFK was going to increase tensions at the time?

In the Dallas Herald Times on the 19th of November 1963.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 09:53:37 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2023, 11:02:54 AM »
In the Dallas Herald Times on the 19th of November 1963.

This NB!

Pres. Kennedy in Miami was mood-musicking ahead of what was going to happen in Dallas on the 22nd-----------or rather: what he thought was going to happen there.

Mr. Oswald was on Team Kennedy.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2023, 06:32:04 PM »
Dickie, you may want to watch the film The Good Shepherd. Although a work of fiction, it kind of shows you how the good old boys network has always worked in the State Department and CIA.

I'm not saying either of those agencies were involved in Kennedy's murder. But I am saying that a legend was already built for Oswald. They even had a photo of him and his hot sexy Russian wife upon his return waving and smiling. I mean, really? Yes, he returned way before 11/22 but they were building a legend for some type of use for him later. And there's not doubt in my mind that this happened with other low-level intel folks too. Not for Kennedy's murder but for whatever they may find useful for them. I'm sure the others just faded into the background when they were never used.

But that's obviously not the case with Oswald. He ended up being the perfect foil. I used to think Ruby shot Oswald because Lee knew all about the murder. Another researcher has now convinced me otherwise - that Lee knew absolutely nothing about what was going to happen on 11/22. He was, though, a low-level intel guy running around, doing the fake leaflet handing in NO and so on. There's no doubt that this would have come out eventually, so he needed to be silenced. How would it look if the so-called madman Commie was also doing intel work? After all, he was supposed to only be a Marxist warehouse worker looking for fame, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2023, 06:32:04 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2023, 09:12:48 PM »
It doesn’t make sense unless Oswald was a schizo who didn’t know that JFK WAS keeping hands off Cuba and JFK DID give a big speech implying more cooperation with USSR to prevent future conflict was possible.

And Oswald must not have known that LBJ had a much more war hawk attitude towards USSR and Cuba than JFK.

The reason (allegedly heard by Marina )for Oswald to shoot at General Walker was an association of Walker with Hitler.

However there is nothing (heard by Marina ) about Oswald associating JFK with Walker and the fact that JFK forced Walker to resign and committed him to an insane asylum , would surely be an act that Oswald would approve of.

Also , JFK removing the CIA director Alan Dulles would surely have been something a Marxist Oswald would have approved of.

So it’s seems rather illogical for Oswald to shoot the president who is doing actions that Oswald would approve of , and yet no shots ever taken at LBJ who was closer  in line with Walkers anti communist Warhawk stance than  JFK was.

Offline Dickie Felder

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2023, 05:43:06 AM »
Dickie, you may want to watch the film The Good Shepherd. Although a work of fiction, it kind of shows you how the good old boys network has always worked in the State Department and CIA.

I'm not saying either of those agencies were involved in Kennedy's murder. But I am saying that a legend was already built for Oswald. They even had a photo of him and his hot sexy Russian wife upon his return waving and smiling. I mean, really? Yes, he returned way before 11/22 but they were building a legend for some type of use for him later. And there's not doubt in my mind that this happened with other low-level intel folks too. Not for Kennedy's murder but for whatever they may find useful for them. I'm sure the others just faded into the background when they were never used.

But that's obviously not the case with Oswald. He ended up being the perfect foil. I used to think Ruby shot Oswald because Lee knew all about the murder. Another researcher has now convinced me otherwise - that Lee knew absolutely nothing about what was going to happen on 11/22. He was, though, a low-level intel guy running around, doing the fake leaflet handing in NO and so on. There's no doubt that this would have come out eventually, so he needed to be silenced. How would it look if the so-called madman Commie was also doing intel work? After all, he was supposed to only be a Marxist warehouse worker looking for fame, right?

Yes. The Good Shepherd is such a good movie Michael. I just watched it again a couple of weeks ago with my son.

I'm on chapter 3 of Bill Simpich State Secret. Lots of interesting information.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2023, 05:43:06 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2023, 04:16:14 PM »
It doesn’t make sense unless Oswald was a schizo who didn’t know that JFK WAS keeping hands off Cuba and JFK DID give a big speech implying more cooperation with USSR to prevent future conflict was possible.

And Oswald must not have known that LBJ had a much more war hawk attitude towards USSR and Cuba than JFK

I believe Oswald, like most Americans, assumed that LBJ was a bigger anti-communist Cold War hawk than JFK.

LBJ also was known to have previously supported segregation, something that Lee strongly opposed based on his writings and things he told people close to him. No one predicted that Johnson's Presidency would be as good for the Civil Rights movement as it became.

Civil Rights was one of the areas where Oswald approved of JFK's policies. Kennedy didn't live to see the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed but the groundwork for that legislation began being layed during his Presidency.

Also worth mentioning that AG Robert Kennedy hated Gen. Edwin Walker and tried to have him committed to a mental institution. Dislike of Gen. Walker is another point where Oswald agreed with Kennedy.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 04:19:28 PM by Jon Banks »