Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who do you believe?  (Read 32274 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Who do you believe?
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 09:16:12 PM »
Advertisement
This is a loaded question.  Which of your wives did you beat?

What makes you think there is any conspiracy that I believe in?  Yes, I've been to Dealey Plaza multiple times.  Not that it makes any difference unless you were there at 12:30 PM CST on November 22, 1963.  And perhaps not even then.

So you've said what you believe.  Now what are your reasons for believing it?  If it's because you think bullets have been linked to Oswald, I think I see the problem.

John, you disappoint me. I thought we were having an adult debate here and you start insulting. Most of you CT's do when you can't answer the most basic questions about the assassination. I'm not going to insult you back and play that childish game. I think you know exactly what I believe because I have stated it. You on the other hand can't even admit that you believe there was a conspiracy. One more time John, can you cite one piece of physical, ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 09:16:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »
John, you disappoint me. I thought we were having an adult debate here and you start insulting.

I didn't insult you.  I was illustrating to you what a loaded question is.  It's a question that has a built-in assumption behind it.

You on the other hand can't even admit that you believe there was a conspiracy.

Are you in the habit of deciding what it is that the people you talk to believe?  I'll bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

One more time John, can you cite one piece of physical, ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald?

Not anything that's particularly convincing.  There's the alleged Malcolm Wallace print for example, and the second man that several witnesses claimed to see.

But so what?  Is Oswald just automatically guilty if nobody else can be proven to be?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 09:37:14 PM »
I didn't insult you.  I was illustrating to you what a loaded question is.  It's a question that has a built-in assumption behind it.

Are you in the habit of deciding what it is that the people you talk to believe?  I'll bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Not anything that's particularly convincing.  There's the alleged Malcolm Wallace print for example, and the second man that several witnesses claimed to see.

But so what?  Is Oswald just automatically guilty if nobody else can be proven to be?

Okay John, we are finally getting somewhere. You admit that you cannot cite any credible evidence one way or the other. So do you believe it was really Malcolm Wallace's print? Name the witnesses who claimed to see Wallace. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 09:37:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 09:54:09 PM »
Okay John, we are finally getting somewhere. You admit that you cannot cite any credible evidence one way or the other. So do you believe it was really Malcolm Wallace's print? Name the witnesses who claimed to see Wallace.

I've already said that I haven't seen anything particularly convincing.  You on the other hand are convinced that Oswald did it.  Name the witnesses who claimed to see Oswald shoot JFK.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »
I've already said that I haven't seen anything particularly convincing.  You on the other hand are convinced that Oswald did it.  Name the witnesses who claimed to see Oswald shoot JFK.

No you brought up Wallace and claimed witnesses saw him. Name the source.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 09:59:32 PM »
No you brought up Wallace and claimed witnesses saw him. Name the source.

I think you misread.  I didn't claim that witnesses saw Malcolm Wallace.  I said that witnesses saw a second man in the TSBD.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 10:14:31 PM »
I think you misread.  I didn't claim that witnesses saw Malcolm Wallace.  I said that witnesses saw a second man in the TSBD.

Okay, name the source for the witnesses that you cited as seeing a second man that you had in the same statement about Wallace.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 10:14:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 10:40:03 PM »
Okay, name the source for the witnesses that you cited as seeing a second man that you had in the same statement about Wallace.

I'll make you a deal.  I will name the witnesses who saw a second man if you name the witnesses who saw Oswald.  Deal?