Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who do you believe?  (Read 32280 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Who do you believe?
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2018, 03:58:59 PM »
Advertisement
Name even one person who claimed on Nov 22 to have seen Oswald shooting at the president.  LMAO.

We can discuss it either way.  I'm still waiting for you to actually specify what evidence you are talking about.

John your posts are getting weaker and weaker. Let's try this John. Let's say that you have convinced me that all of the evidence indicating Oswald did it is all fake. It's all a charade to frame little Ozzie. Okay, you have me, now would you explain to me what happened? The president was killed that day. Tell me what happened and who was behind the killing and frame up of Oswald. Got anything John? Anything at all?  ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2018, 03:58:59 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2018, 04:31:07 PM »
I have no problem stating what evidence Rob. The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the prints found in the sniper's nest, the bag he said he had curtain Rods in.

That's not evidence that Oswald committed a murder, it's a list of items.

You and guys like Martin and John never really present any evidence to show a conspiracy happened or one piece of evidence to indicate a second shooter or anyone else that fired shots from the 6th floor window.

There's a good reason for that, Wesley.  I don't believe a conspiracy happened or that there was a second shooter or that anyone else fired shots from the 6th floor window.

I'm asking you why you believe Oswald shot JFK from the 6th floor window.  So far you've given us squat.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2018, 04:32:50 PM »
Oops... my good.

I meant to say Caprio. It's just that y'all seem the same, somehow... oh yeah, standard-of-proof pole vaulters. Catch 22ers.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a link of anyone ever saying that the DPD rushed the TT solely to arrest a man who didn't buy a ticket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2018, 04:32:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2018, 04:36:17 PM »
John your posts are getting weaker and weaker. Let's try this John. Let's say that you have convinced me that all of the evidence indicating Oswald did it is all fake.

What evidence?  You have yet to actually provide any.

It's all a charade to frame little Ozzie. Okay, you have me, now would you explain to me what happened? The president was killed that day. Tell me what happened and who was behind the killing and frame up of Oswald. Got anything John? Anything at all?  ;D

Are you Hank Sieznant?

I don't know who killed JFK.  "I don't know" doesn't mean "I do know and it was Oswald".  Stop shifting the burden and actually prove your case.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2018, 09:42:49 PM »
I did NOT ask you to state it, but rather CITE it so everyone can view it. Why won't you cite the evidence for your claims? What are you afraid of?

How about you practice what you preach and maybe one day you will finally cite evidence that actually supports your multiple contradictory theories.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2018, 09:42:49 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2018, 04:41:17 AM »
Euins heard FOUR shots... lolz

Yet he only described three.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »
Yet he only described three.

Euins to the WC.

"Mr. SPECTER. Where were you when you heard what you described as the fourth shot?
Mr. EUINS. The first shot I was standing here.[Shot 1]
Mr. SPECTER. Now you are referring to 366. Put an "L" on 366 where you were standing at the first shot.
Mr. EUINS. Right here.
(Witness marking.)
Mr. EUINS. And then as I looked up there, you know, he fired another shot,[shot 2] you know, as I was looking. So I got behind this fountain thing right in there, at this point B.
Mr. SPECTER. At point B, on 365?
Mr. EUINS. I got behind there. And then I watched, he did fire again. [shot 3]Then he started looking down towards my way, and then he fired again.[shot 4]
Mr. SPECTER. The question I have for you now is where were you when he fired on that fourth time.
Mr. EUINS. I was still behind point B.
Mr. SPECTER. You were still at point B when he fired the fourth time?
Mr. EUINS. Yes, sir.Then he pulled the gun back in the window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2018, 05:20:49 PM »
Euins to the WC.

"Mr. SPECTER. Where were you when you heard what you described as the fourth shot?
Mr. EUINS. The first shot I was standing here.[Shot 1]
Mr. SPECTER. Now you are referring to 366. Put an "L" on 366 where you were standing at the first shot.
Mr. EUINS. Right here.
(Witness marking.)
Mr. EUINS. And then as I looked up there, you know, he fired another shot,[shot 2] you know, as I was looking. So I got behind this fountain thing right in there, at this point B.
Mr. SPECTER. At point B, on 365?
Mr. EUINS. I got behind there. And then I watched, he did fire again. [shot 3]Then he started looking down towards my way, and then he fired again.[shot 4]
Mr. SPECTER. The question I have for you now is where were you when he fired on that fourth time.
Mr. EUINS. I was still behind point B.
Mr. SPECTER. You were still at point B when he fired the fourth time?
Mr. EUINS. Yes, sir.Then he pulled the gun back in the window.

Ray, when I posted that, I was working at moving a bunch of spam off of the first page of the General Discussion area. I never took the time to review Euins' testimony but I did recall this:

Mr. EUINS. After he shot the first two times, I was just standing back here. And then after he shot again, he pulled the gun back in the window. And then all the police ran back over here in the track vicinity.