Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who do you believe?  (Read 32705 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Who do you believe?
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2018, 04:11:21 PM »
Advertisement

Nice substantive contribution as usual.  How about you start with explaining a plan that involves considerable risk and preparation to frame Oswald as the assassin but then allows him to wander the building freely and eat lunch at the crucial moment.  In which location, he might encounter and be given an alibi by anyone.  Does this sound to you like something your fantasy conspirators would just leave to chance?  The most critical part of the plan.  Oswald's location at the moment of the assassination.  Suppose Oswald had done the obvious thing like most of his co-workers and gone outside to watch the motorcade pass?  And been photographed or yucked it up with Buell on the steps and have an iron clad alibi while his prints and gun are planted on the 6th floor.  Ridiculous.  You should be ashamed.

Who are those "fantasy conspirators" you keep rambling on about?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2018, 04:11:21 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »

And nobody is asking you to deal with anything, or stay either Martin. And if my "open ended questions" as you call them, bother you don't respond. The question on here is "Who do you believe? Oswald or Arnold?" And typical of you, you never answer anything. All you are is "woulda, shouda, couda."

I don't call your questions "open ended" and I did answer your question.... but I did so in a way that you don't like and so you ignore it... Go and play chess with Richard Smith. The two of you should get on like a house on fire.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2018, 05:01:48 PM »
I don't call your questions "open ended" and I did answer your question.... but I did so in a way that you don't like and so you ignore it... Go and play chess with Richard Smith. The two of you should get on like a house on fire.

What's up with the chess deal with you? I told you I will play you anytime you like. You didn't really answer the question. You walked the fence just like so many CTers do on here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2018, 05:01:48 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2018, 09:08:06 PM »
So are you saying Oswald never said he had lunch on the first floor? Really? If you do Colin then my next question for you is, "Are you saying all of the men that were in the interrogation room were part of a conspiracy?" LOL That would include Capt. Fritz who was a fine lawman. So are you claiming Capt. Fritz was part of a conspiracy?

You seem to have trouble intepreting what I wrote. Go back and read again.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »
You seem to have trouble intepreting what I wrote. Go back and read again.

"The WC defender argument is that Oswald stated he ate his lunch in the domino room with Jr and a short guy, believed to be Jarman and Norman, when asked by Fritz.

What possible reason would Oswald have do such a thing when it was so easily disproven? "

It seems you have difficulty in making clear statements. Are you saying he didn't tell Fritz he had lunch with Jr and a short guy on the first floor or are you saying he didn't tell Fritz he had lunch on the first floor at all? Be clear man.  ;D

"What possible reason would Oswald have do such a thing when it was so easily disproven? "

What part is so easily disproven for you? I'm glad to see you admit that Oswald's lies were so easily disproven.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2018, 11:50:44 PM »

"The WC defender argument is that Oswald stated he ate his lunch in the domino room with Jr and a short guy, believed to be Jarman and Norman, when asked by Fritz.

What possible reason would Oswald have do such a thing when it was so easily disproven? "

It seems you have difficulty in making clear statements. Are you saying he didn't tell Fritz he had lunch with Jr and a short guy on the first floor or are you saying he didn't tell Fritz he had lunch on the first floor at all? Be clear man.  ;D

"What possible reason would Oswald have do such a thing when it was so easily disproven? "

What part is so easily disproven for you? I'm glad to see you admit that Oswald's lies were so easily disproven.

How much clearer do you need. How's this?

If Oswald claimed to be in the lunchroom eating his lunch with Jarman and Norman (not the short 6?2? Givens).

According to Fritz Oswald said he was having lunch with them when the President was shot.

What was the question he was responding to?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2018, 03:15:42 AM »
I do not dispute that he lied about purchasing the weapons, or anything that related to his possession of them eg the photos and Neely St. One could argue that he might have believed that it would not be possible to trace them to him so easily. The package is not so clear cut as you know. However if you are correct....
all this stuff is so obviously indisputable......why not simply confess? Why try and make such an obviously disprovable claim? One that just so happens to have been possible if the wording of his answer was "pass by" the lunchroom and not "pass through".

Then again no verbatim transcript exists so we were never afforded the opportunity to determine for ourselves.

What makes the package any less clear cut than the rest of the stuff? Frazier and Linnie Mae both said that Oswald carried  a long package with him that morning. Oswald denied it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2018, 03:15:42 AM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2018, 12:30:33 PM »
This has nothing to do with what you're asking, but I believe that LBJ and his associates hired Oswald to be the decoy and that Mac Wallace was the one who really shot JFK. In 1998 I believe was the year they found the fingerprint of Wallace in the Depository of where Oswald supposedly shot Kennedy.