Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Which theory do you believe?  (Read 8592 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Which theory do you believe?
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 08:50:52 PM »
Advertisement
Sure John, and it doesn't absolve you of proving Oswald didn't do it.

When did I ever claim that Oswald didn't do it?  I don't know who did it.  All I know is that your case against Oswald is weak, circumstantial, and tainted.

You have yet to state which theory you believe. You obviously believe there was a conspiracy, so, which one is your's? It is kind of an unfair debate. I believe only one thing. Oswald acted alone. What theory do you believe?

I believe that it can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Oswald killed JFK.

The only reason you consider it unfair is because you don't want to have to actually defend what you believe and so you'd rather shift the burden.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 08:50:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 08:54:16 PM »
All bow down to the Mighty Arbiter!

Says the guy who decrees what is the ultimate truth based on unproven assumptions.

Yes, very much like a religion.

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 08:57:15 PM »
21. The FBI and Secret Service performed a cover-up to hide their own incompetence to perform their duties.
21a. In the initial stages of investigation the Dallas Police Department violated numerous protocols of crime investigation due to the overwhelming extent of the crimes committed . Contaminated crimes scenes, evidence mishandling, improper documentation , out of date interrogation procedures, improper line-up procedures and a complete lack of control of their own headquarters as an example. However, they did catch the S.O.B..

22 Due to the above, we simply do not have enough untainted evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt Oswald was guilty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 08:57:15 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 09:01:54 PM »
Says the guy who decrees what is the ultimate truth based on unproven assumptions.

It is not an assumption that the bullet and fragments found that day were linked to the Carcano rifle C2766 to the exclusion of all others and that that rifle was linked to one Lee Harvey Oswald. Those are facts. And all the CT's will ever do is say "it's not true, it was faked, it was altered, it was covered up, the sky is falling". LMAO!  ;D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 09:06:53 PM »

"Unproven assumptions" LOL

My evidence exists in the real world whereas your ghost and goblins only exist in your imagination.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 09:06:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 09:22:26 PM »
It is not an assumption that the bullet and fragments found that day were linked to the Carcano rifle C2766 to the exclusion of all others and that that rifle was linked to one Lee Harvey Oswald.

Hang on.  You said that the bullet (you still haven't said what bullet you're talking about) and fragments were linked to Oswald, not just to a rifle.  Meanwhile, how did that bullet and those fragments get to the FBI to begin with?  Do you know?  Do you care?  And how was it determined that the mutilated fragments matched the C2766 rifle?  Have you read Robert Frazier's testimony?  He lined up the marks on the fragments in his mind, because they didn't line up under the microscope.  And how do you know that bullet and those fragments ever went though Kennedy and/or Connally?

But let's say for the sake of argument that C2766 killed JFK.  How does that tell you who fired it?

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »
Which theory do you believe?

1. Oswald did it alone.
2. Oswald was part of a conspiracy and shot the president.
3. Oswald was part of a conspiracy and there was a second shooter.
4. Oswald didn't fire a shot and was just a "patsy" framed by a conspiracy.
5. LBJ had it done.
6. CIA did it.
7. FBI did it.
8. FBI and CIA did it.
9. Secret Service did it.
10. The Secret Service and FBI and CIA did it together.
11. The military was behind it.
12. Castro did it.
13. The mob did it.
14. The mob and FBI and CIA did it together.
15. GHW Bush did it.
16. The driver killed JFK.  ::)
17. Jackie did it.  ::) ::) ::)
18. Nixon did it.
19. The KGB did it.
20. All of the above.  ;D

4 (a)  Oswald was part of a conspiracy with at least 2 to 3 different associates.
He did not fire a shot but was part of a team.  His job was to have his own escape plan
on foot and to draw the police towards him while the others were planning their own escape
in a station wagon at Redbird airfield.  ALL assassins were caught that day, the latter at Redbird
Airfield and the two SS agents who remained with Air Force One helped the police make that arrest.

Those assassins once brought to the downtown jail were quickly identified as being rouge domestic
agents a/o members of a group which were either pro or anti Castro.   Since the nature of these confederates with Oswald would have been extremely embarrassing for the country or extremely volitile
as far as the world was concerned ... all roads then had to appear that ...  Oswald acting alone.

My opinion but there are some radio relays which would support me. 

Btw ... I did find out from Steve that Roger Warner, the SS agent who was assigned to keep
AFI secured was the same agent responsible for compiling the relays as mentioned.   
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 09:28:12 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 09:23:40 PM »
"Unproven assumptions" LOL

Yep, you're full of them.  Your entire case relies on them.