Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Only 2 shots  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Only 2 shots
« on: March 07, 2018, 11:58:38 PM »
Advertisement
 Bonnie Ray Williams hand written statement here describes only 2 shots, and as he was the closest to them being discharged is it safe to say that only 2 shots were fired at the motorcade.
 Yes I know that 3 empty cases were thrown down but
lets consider also that no trace of the 1st shot hitting anything exists, so can I suggest that of the 3 empty cases found it was to lead us to believe that one empty came from the shot at Walker, and it was never cleared from the rifle, until 22/11/63 on the 6th floor.

Does a database exist of how many heard 2 shots and how many heard 3 also it would be interesting to map which area around the Plazza they were in at the time of hearing those shots.??????

This will be my last post for a few months break from here, so upon my return I expect to see this thread still going with good inteligent posts ones that fit my stature, also Pointing and Browne are to have that database on my desk by July, and Smith is to help them with this task, so get working on this now guys and no smart aleck comments, when I am gone.
https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340456/m1/1/sizes/

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:59:13 AM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

Only 2 shots
« on: March 07, 2018, 11:58:38 PM »