Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One of the most important books in this case is free and online!  (Read 9458 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: One of the most important books in this case is free and online!
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2023, 01:08:38 AM »
Advertisement

Here's a simple question for you, so you can show us you're not as superficial as I believe you are.

What is the photocopy of a microfilm of an order form (in name of Hidell), an envelope and a money order actually "rock solid evidence" of?

Easy question, right? You should be able to answer it, shouldn't you? Go on than....

Mr. KLEIN - The document, which is marked F-509, the money order, is an original document; is it not?
Mr. MCNALLY - It was; yes.
Mr. KLEIN - And your conclusion is they were written by the same person who wrote the other documents?
Mr. MCNALLY - That is right.

The list of documents from a variety of sources which were used to validate the writing of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Mr. KLEIN - Mr. McNally, do you recognize that document?
Mr. MCNALLY - I do.
Mr. KLEIN - Does that document contain a listing of all the documents examined by the panel that were allegedly written or signed by Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. MCNALLY - It does.
Mr. KLEIN - Mr. Chairman, at this time I would ask that the documents marked JFK F-478 through JFK F-510 be received as committee exhibits and shown to the witness. I should state for the record these documents are either the originals or the best existing copy of the documents listed on JFK F-399 and were obtained from the Navy Department, the Archives, the committee offices, and the FBI.
Chairman STOKES - Without objection, they may be entered and made part of the record at this point. [Whereupon, JFK exhibits F-478 through F-510 were received.]

JFK EXHIBIT F-478
JFK EXHIBIT F-479
JFK EXHIBIT F-480
JFK EXHIBIT F-481
JFK EXHIBIT F-482
JFK EXHIBIT F-483
JFK EXHIBIT F-484
JFK EXHIBIT F-485
JFK EXHIBIT F-486
JFK EXHIBIT F-487
JFK EXHIBIT F-488
JFK EXHIBIT F-489
JFK EXHIBIT F-490A
JFK EXHIBIT F-490B
JFK EXHIBIT F-491
JFK EXHIBIT F-492
JFK EXHIBIT F-493
JFK EXHIBIT F-494
JFK EXHIBIT F-495
JFK EXHIBIT F-496
JFK EXHIBIT F-497
JFK EXHIBIT F-498
JFK EXHIBIT F-500
JFK EXHIBIT F-501
JFK EXHIBIT F-502
JFK EXHIBIT F-503
JFK EXHIBIT F-504
JFK EXHIBIT F-505
JFK EXHIBIT F-506
JFK EXHIBIT F-507
JFK EXHIBIT F-508
JFK EXHIBIT F-509
JFK EXHIBIT F-510

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 01:12:07 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2023, 01:08:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2023, 01:17:34 AM »
Just 1 example, one of the documents the HSCA had was written and signed by Lee Harvey Oswald and therefore verified by Roy Truly.

Mr. BELIN. Anything else you can remember about Lee Harvey Oswald on that day?
Mr. TRULY. She told me she would tell him to come down and see me.
So he came in, introduced himself to me, and I took him in my office and interviewed him. He seemed to be quiet and well mannered.
I gave him an application to fill out, which he did.
Mr. BELIN. Did he fill it out in front of you, or not?
Mr. TRULY. Yes; he did.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2023, 01:24:44 AM »
Mr. KLEIN - The document, which is marked F-509, the money order, is an original document; is it not?
Mr. MCNALLY - It was; yes.
Mr. KLEIN - And your conclusion is they were written by the same person who wrote the other documents?
Mr. MCNALLY - That is right.

The list of documents from a variety of sources which were used to validate the writing of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Mr. KLEIN - Mr. McNally, do you recognize that document?
Mr. MCNALLY - I do.
Mr. KLEIN - Does that document contain a listing of all the documents examined by the panel that were allegedly written or signed by Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. MCNALLY - It does.
Mr. KLEIN - Mr. Chairman, at this time I would ask that the documents marked JFK F-478 through JFK F-510 be received as committee exhibits and shown to the witness. I should state for the record these documents are either the originals or the best existing copy of the documents listed on JFK F-399 and were obtained from the Navy Department, the Archives, the committee offices, and the FBI.
Chairman STOKES - Without objection, they may be entered and made part of the record at this point. [Whereupon, JFK exhibits F-478 through F-510 were received.]

JFK EXHIBIT F-478
JFK EXHIBIT F-479
JFK EXHIBIT F-480
JFK EXHIBIT F-481
JFK EXHIBIT F-482
JFK EXHIBIT F-483
JFK EXHIBIT F-484
JFK EXHIBIT F-485
JFK EXHIBIT F-486
JFK EXHIBIT F-487
JFK EXHIBIT F-488
JFK EXHIBIT F-489
JFK EXHIBIT F-490A
JFK EXHIBIT F-490B
JFK EXHIBIT F-491
JFK EXHIBIT F-492
JFK EXHIBIT F-493
JFK EXHIBIT F-494
JFK EXHIBIT F-495
JFK EXHIBIT F-496
JFK EXHIBIT F-497
JFK EXHIBIT F-498
JFK EXHIBIT F-500
JFK EXHIBIT F-501
JFK EXHIBIT F-502
JFK EXHIBIT F-503
JFK EXHIBIT F-504
JFK EXHIBIT F-505
JFK EXHIBIT F-506
JFK EXHIBIT F-507
JFK EXHIBIT F-508
JFK EXHIBIT F-509
JFK EXHIBIT F-510

JohnM

That doesn't answer the question I asked.

All this shows is that McNally compared the handwriting on the money order with "the documents examined by the panel that were allegedly written or signed by Lee Harvey Oswald".

So, basically, what you have "proven" here is that McNally compared one document allegedly written by Oswald with some other documents allegedly written by Oswald....

I'll make it even more simple for you, shall I? Let's assume that Oswald did indeed write the Kleins' order form and the money order, what exactly does that actually prove?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2023, 01:24:44 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2023, 01:28:17 AM »
Just 1 example, one of the documents the HSCA had was written and signed by Lee Harvey Oswald and therefore verified by Roy Truly.

Mr. BELIN. Anything else you can remember about Lee Harvey Oswald on that day?
Mr. TRULY. She told me she would tell him to come down and see me.
So he came in, introduced himself to me, and I took him in my office and interviewed him. He seemed to be quiet and well mannered.
I gave him an application to fill out, which he did.
Mr. TRULY. Yes; he did.

JohnM

Truly was a handwriting expert?

Sorry, couldn't resist. But, for the sake of this conversation, I have already assumed that Oswald did write the Kleins' documents. So, let's move on, shall we?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2023, 02:38:16 AM »
That doesn't answer the question I asked.

All this shows is that McNally compared the handwriting on the money order with "the documents examined by the panel that were allegedly written or signed by Lee Harvey Oswald".

So, basically, what you have "proven" here is that McNally compared one document allegedly written by Oswald with some other documents allegedly written by Oswald....

You're nothing if not predictable, hence the reason I quoted the Truly testimony.

Of course the usage of "allegedly" by McNally was 100% correct because McNally never saw Oswald write any of the documents, I doubt McNally even met Lee Harvey Oswald, so he could only verify that the same documents that were the WC pieces of evidence were written by the same person that wrote or signed Marine documents, Job applications, postal applications, personal letters and etc, which he and his team in fact did do.
You can argue that ALL the documents that verified Oswald's handwriting were faked but I'm not interesting in pursuing such an absurdity.

I'll make it even more simple for you, shall I? Let's assume that Oswald did indeed write the Kleins' order form and the money order, what exactly does that actually prove?

Thank goodness you have some semblance of common sense.

The rifle order from Kleins proves that Oswald ordered the murder weapon under an alias which suggests to me he didn't want Lee Harvey Oswald associated with his purchase, I reckon his initial reasoning was to disassociate himself from the Walker attempted assassination.

Subsequently Oswald was photographed with C2766 proving he received the Kleins order.

Then on the afternoon of the 22nd, the rifle that Oswald bought(C2766) had Oswald's prints and contained fibres which matched Oswald's shirt and was discovered on the 6th floor of his workplace,
Oswald carried a long package to work that day which Oswald said only contained his lunch which contradicts the story Oswald told Frazier.
Oswald immediately flees the building and we both know the rest.

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:43:57 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2023, 02:38:16 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2023, 02:42:51 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist. But, for the sake of this conversation, I have already assumed that Oswald did write the Kleins' documents. So, let's move on, shall we?

Truly's handwriting expertise was not required, all Truly could do was say that the Job Application was filled in by Lee Harvey Oswald right in front of him and thus when the document was examined the origin of who wrote it was beyond all doubt.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2023, 03:14:43 AM »
Truly's handwriting expertise was not required, all Truly could do was say that the Job Application was filled in by Lee Harvey Oswald right in front of him and thus when the document was examined the origin of who wrote it was beyond all doubt.

JohnM

And you have, of course, evidence that shows that Truly actually identified the actual Job Application and confirmed it was the one Oswald filled out and gave him? Right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2023, 03:14:43 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2023, 03:46:31 AM »
And you have, of course, evidence that shows that Truly actually identified the actual Job Application and confirmed it was the one Oswald filled out and gave him? Right?

Huh? The Depository Job Application was filled out right in front of Roy Truly.

Mr. TRULY. Yes; he did.

Also worth noting is the entirety of the Lee Harvey Oswald written documents that were gathered from a multitude of differing sources including the depository Job Application so they ALL could be compared to the WC evidence, were concluded to be written by the same individual. Thumb1:

Mr. KLEIN - Did the entire panel have an opportunity to view those documents?
Mr. MCNALLY - They did.
Mr. KLEIN - Did the panel members after examining those documents come to any conclusions with respect to those documents?
Mr. MCNALLY - Yes; they did.
Mr. KLEIN - Would you please tell the committee what they concluded.
Mr. MCNALLY - The conclusion of the panel was that the writing on all of these original documents was all done by the, same individual.

A small addition to the above Oswald written documents collection is that the handwriting panel also examined the infamous Hunt letter which was forwarded to a JFKA author in 1975 and concluded that "it stood out, quite frankly, like a sore thumb" thus showing that trying to forge someone's handwriting ain't so easy.

Mr. SAWYER - Were there some of the panel who felt that that Hunt letter was written by the same person as the others were?
Mr. KLEIN - No; we were pretty much in agreement on that; not sure of it, suspicious of that particular document. It stood out, quite frankly, like a sore thumb.
Mr. SAWYER - There was unanimity in the suspicion, I assume?
Mr. MCNALLY - There was.

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:18:08 AM by John Mytton »