Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jim Garrison Unfit For Military Service  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Jim Garrison Unfit For Military Service
« on: May 13, 2023, 11:50:14 PM »
Advertisement
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 11:51:05 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

Jim Garrison Unfit For Military Service
« on: May 13, 2023, 11:50:14 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: Jim Garrison Unfit For Military Service
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 12:56:49 AM »

It is a crying shame that he wasn’t portrayed as unfit for duty as a district attorney in the JFK movie…

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 01:41:54 PM »
I hate to call out Bill Brown on anything, but in this case, I must.

The claim that Jim Garrison was unfit for Military Service is a total lie. The Russian Army would accept him in a heartbeat. He would be far superior to the average recruit they are getting now.

Abnormal thinking is something that Russian culture and media actively cultivates in it's citizens. Yes, it's true, he has no criminal record. But not all abnormal people have criminal records, although many of the recent Russian recruits do have this on their resume. His abnormal mentality would actually make him an ideal occupier of a Ukraine town, for instance. And no more crazy than many of the soldiers they are fielding now. But for the language differences, he would fit right in.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 01:47:33 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 01:41:54 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 07:07:55 PM »
Big deal. This has been going on for, like, forever. When someone is onto something that the mainstream doesn't like, they'll start a whispering and negative portrayal stage about this person. I'm currently watching The Plumbers about Watergate. Liddy and Hunt even had an "operation" to make people on the left look bad - they were going to hire folks dressed as hippies and they were going to piss all over public places - right in front of TV cameras so the media could write about how terrible the left is.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 01:27:25 AM »
Now I know why Ozzy pissed on the wall at the Alamo. Mystery solved.

Big deal. This has been going on for, like, forever. When someone is onto something that the mainstream doesn't like, they'll start a whispering and negative portrayal stage about this person. I'm currently watching The Plumbers about Watergate. Liddy and Hunt even had an "operation" to make people on the left look bad - they were going to hire folks dressed as hippies and they were going to piss all over public places - right in front of TV cameras so the media could write about how terrible the left is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 01:27:25 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 08:31:25 AM »
I hate to call out Bill Brown on anything, but in this case, I must.

The claim that Jim Garrison was unfit for Military Service is a total lie. The Russian Army would accept him in a heartbeat. He would be far superior to the average recruit they are getting now.

Abnormal thinking is something that Russian culture and media actively cultivates in it's citizens. Yes, it's true, he has no criminal record. But not all abnormal people have criminal records, although many of the recent Russian recruits do have this on their resume. His abnormal mentality would actually make him an ideal occupier of a Ukraine town, for instance. And no more crazy than many of the soldiers they are fielding now. But for the language differences, he would fit right in.

:D Thumb1: