Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Time for Truth  (Read 33755 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Time for Truth
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2023, 01:00:55 PM »
Advertisement
WOW!
That's absolutely Bonkers.
Please explain why a hugely financially successful company like Amazon or indeed Kleins would take an order, produce paperwork indicating a specific serial numbered item, method of transit and date of despatch and then wouldn't send out the requested item?

I've always known you've got a screw loose but interacting with you over the last few days has proved that you are rapidly going down hill and I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
Please Martin, get out and get help!

JohnM

Ladies and gentlemen, we've found him!

The only fool in the whole world who would blindly accept it when a supplier claims (without proof) that a product he ordered, paid for but never received, was in fact sent out!

I've always known you've got a screw loose but interacting with you over the last few days has proved that you are rapidly going down hill and I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
Please Martin, get out and get help!

And there is the ad hom attack again.... a sure signal that Johnny has his balls in a twist. But considering that the guy who is saying this has demonstrated beyond any doubt to be dumber than a box of rocks with no capability of any kind of sound judgement, I'll just rub my shoulders and let it pass.

I'll just let him claim victory (which he will do) and move on to avoid too much exposure to his wacky idiotic world.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 01:07:24 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2023, 01:00:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2023, 01:22:52 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, we've found him!

The only fool in the whole world who would blindly accept it when a supplier claims (without proof) that a product he ordered, paid for but never received, was in fact sent out!

No worries Martin, I fully agree that some of the biggest companies became absolutely massive because they totally screwed over their customers, I mean why sell 1 item once when you can sell the same item over and over again, how could I be such a fool not to see the obvious, I'm so glad you educated me!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 01:42:47 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2023, 09:16:14 PM »
There is the Backyard photo of Oswald holding an MC rifle that looks similar to the one that was lifted by Lt. Day in Tom Aleyas film footage.

There is a mail order receipt for an MC rifle from Kleins that has the name Alex Hidell written in some kind of letter style that some hand writing experts claim Is Oswald’s handwriting.

There is a P.O.Box addressed to Oswald with a secondary name Alex Hidell whom also could receive mail at that same address.

That’s about all the evidence there is to link Oswald to the MC rifle Lt. Day held up for  the cameras.

But is that enough to really claim that Oswald actually owned that rifle or had possession of that rifle on 11/23/63?

Could not someone else have ordered the rifle, filled out an order form copying Oswald’s crude lettering, and opened a P.O.box using a fake Oswald ID and listing Alex Hidell as a secondary?

After all , there’s no mail clerk who ever came forward to Recount seeing an Oswald or someone representing themselves as Oswald, or having seen a long narrow box or seen  whom picked up a  long box at the post office.

So somebody else could have ordered the rifle and picked it up and gave it to Oswald with instruction to have  himself photographed with it in hand.

Then the rifle could have been stolen  from Oswald sometime later, wherever he kept it, whether at the Paines garage or at his boarding room.

An MC rifle could have been pre planted on 6th floor inside a wooden pallet stacked with boxes  ( Walt Cakebread theory) on the early AM hour of 11/23/63, by a gunman who entered the unsecured TSBD. He hid  on the 7th floor  until about 12:10 pm when he came down to the 6th floor  with his semi auto folding stock rifle w/center mounted scope , and he was momentarily near the  SW 6th floor window spotted by Arnold Rowland. He had to retreat because of seeing Bonnie Ray Williams, but the gunman returned after BRW left the floor about 12:24, and the  gunman placed a box on the SE window ledge just before 12:25 when it was captured in the Bronson film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2023, 09:16:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2023, 09:52:05 PM »
None of the juvenile “Mytton” posturing in the world can make up for the fact that Waldman had no personal knowledge of any particular rifle being shipped through the postal service, or even who circled “PP” on the Waldman 7 picture, when it was circled, or why.

Where is the evidence that the USPS ever handled such an item? Where is the evidence that anybody signed for it and picked it up?

Sometimes what you don’t have evidence of is more important than what you do have.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 09:52:50 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2023, 11:18:38 PM »
Sometimes what you don’t have evidence of is more important than what you do have.

Yes, if Oswald didn't receive his rifle then naturally he would complain and Kleins would be expected to have to some sort record of how they handled his non delivery but alas no evidence appears to exist. Meaning that Oswald's rifle was delivered.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2023, 11:18:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2023, 11:43:09 PM »
Yes, if Oswald didn't receive his rifle then naturally he would complain and Kleins would be expected to have to some sort record of how they handled his non delivery but alas no evidence appears to exist. Meaning that Oswald's rifle was delivered.

JohnM

Hilariously stupid.

First of all, if Kleins' "would be expected to have to some sort record of how they handled his a non delivery" they can also be expected to have evidence (i.e. some sort of shipping document) for every transaction. The mere fact that no such document exists, for the Hidell transaction, could very well mean that the article was never shipped in the first place.

A reason for the absence of a shipping document could very well be that the transaction was cancelled because Kleins' no longer stocked the rifle ordered!

no evidence appears to exist. Meaning that Oswald's rifle was delivered.

It's getting more idiotic; how in the world does the absence of a proper shipping document even remotely mean that a rifle was delivered.

Bottom line; Waldman had no first hand knowledge of the Hidell transaction. All he could do is confirm the meaning of some handwritten markings on an internal document. Kleins' was never able to produce any shipping document that proves a rifle was actually sent.

I hope you learned something, but I fear the worst....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2023, 12:01:32 AM »
Hilariously stupid.

First of all, if Kleins' "would be expected to have to some sort record of how they handled his a non delivery" they can also be expected to have evidence (i.e. some sort of shipping document) for every transaction. The mere fact that no such document exists, for the Hidell transaction, could very well mean that the article was never shipped in the first place.

A reason for the absence of a shipping document could very well be that the transaction was cancelled because Kleins' no longer stocked the rifle ordered!

no evidence appears to exist. Meaning that Oswald's rifle was delivered.

It's getting more idiotic; how in the world does the absence of a proper shipping document even remotely mean that a rifle was delivered.

Bottom line; Waldman had no first hand knowledge of the Hidell transaction. All he could do is confirm the meaning of some handwritten markings on an internal document. Kleins' was never able to produce any shipping document that proves a rifle was actually sent.

I hope you learned something, but I fear the worst....

Thank you Martin, of course you are right.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2023, 12:01:32 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2023, 12:21:08 AM »

“His rifle”. LOL.

So you expect Klein’s to have “some record of non-delivery”, but not the postal service to have some record of shipment or delivery. How convenient.