Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Time for Truth  (Read 33735 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Time for Truth
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2023, 11:38:26 PM »
Advertisement
So out of the hundreds or perhaps thousands of Carcano's available in America, and the thousands or perhaps millions of shirts available in America at the time, Oswald was just unlucky enough to own a Carcano which someone else's shirt fibers which incidentally just happened to match his own shirt fibers, just happened to touch Oswald's rifle?
What an unlucky son of a gun!
Maybe he should of purchased a Lottery ticket instead of Killing the President?

JohnM

Oswald was just unlucky enough to own a Carcano

Prove that Oswald owned a Carcano and try not to use too many assumptions and leaps of faith!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2023, 11:38:26 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2023, 11:54:35 PM »
Oswald was just unlucky enough to own a Carcano

Prove that Oswald owned a Carcano and try not to use too many assumptions and leaps of faith!

Hahahahahaha!

For the best part of a decade you have been desperately trying to prove that Oswald's rifle wasn't Oswald's rifle and so far you have been failing miserably, but do keep trying because your pathetic attempts are absolutely hilarious!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2023, 12:11:28 AM »
Hahahahahaha!

For the best part of a decade you have been desperately trying to prove that Oswald's rifle wasn't Oswald's rifle and so far you have been failing miserably, but do keep trying because your pathetic attempts are absolutely hilarious!

JohnM

First of all, I have never been trying to prove that "Oswald's rifle" isn't Oswald's rifle. That's just another outright lie.

Secondly, you clearly can not prove that Oswald owned a Carcano, because if you could you would have shown it here instead of a pathetic attempt to pivot away from the question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2023, 12:11:28 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2023, 01:51:33 AM »
First of all, I have never been trying to prove that "Oswald's rifle" isn't Oswald's rifle. That's just another outright lie.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/prove

Using the above example;

Martin suspected that "Oswald's rifle" was not Oswald's rifle, but Martin could never prove it.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2023, 07:06:14 AM »

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/prove

Using the above example;

Martin suspected that "Oswald's rifle" was not Oswald's rifle, but Martin could never prove it.

JohnM

When you start to do your usual song and dance it simply means that you can't back up your pathetic claim with actual evidence.

Ridicule doesn't help you. I don't need to prove it was not Oswald's rifle. I don't even have to suspect that it wasn't Oswald's rifle.

You claimed it was his rifle so you are the one who needs to prove it.

But don't bother because you will never be able to do so and any further posts from you about the subject will be an even bigger waste of time than they usually are.

The bottom line is a simple one;

"John Mytton" claimed that Oswald owned a Carcano but can not prove it.
"John Mytton" claimed Kleins' sent a rifle to Oswald but can not prove it
"John Mytton" falsely claimed that the HSCA photographic panel confirmed Oswald was holding C2677 in the BY photos but not only can't he prove it, he has been proven a liar

See the pattern?

Thanks for playing, Johnny   :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 09:27:34 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2023, 07:06:14 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2023, 09:13:22 AM »

But don't bother because you will never be able to do so and any further posts from you about the subject will be an even bigger waste of time than they usually are.

No worries, I knew you'd run away, cowards always run.

I've proved beyond all doubt with actual evidence that Oswald purchased C2766.
I've proved beyond all doubt with actual evidence that Oswald possessed C2766.
I've proved beyond all doubt with actual evidence that Oswald's rifle with his prints and matching shirt fibers was found on the 6th floor of Oswald's workplace.

Btw reading your pathetic rebuttals while failing miserably and then watching you self destruct because you don't know the evidence is very satisfying.

And please keep looking stupid but this time come up with something new so I can destroy you all over again.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2023, 09:40:28 AM »

I've proved beyond all doubt with actual evidence that Oswald's rifle with his prints and matching shirt fibers was found on the 6th floor of Oswald's workplace.

Btw reading your pathetic rebuttals while failing miserably and then watching you self destruct because you don't know the evidence is very satisfying.

And please keep looking stupid but this time come up with something new so I can destroy you all over again.

JohnM

Well, you've had enough experiences over the past decade in running away and then project that on others. Nothing new there.

Ah the sound of total delusion..... In reality you haven't proven a thing as you are incapable of proving anything.

So, not only completely delusional but also delusions of grandeur. Hilarious!

What I said;

any further posts from you about the subject will be an even bigger waste of time than they usually are.

has turned out to be completely accurate....   :D :D :D

Why would I have to come up with something new, when you can't even deal with what is being discussed right now.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 09:50:48 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2023, 09:40:28 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2023, 09:47:36 AM »
..... In reality you haven't proven a thing as you are incapable of proving anything.

Proven to whom, YOU, the King of Kooks??? Hahahahahahahaha!

JohnM