Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where have we seen this before?  (Read 13469 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Where have we seen this before?
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2023, 06:58:04 PM »
Advertisement
"The vast majority of the drug that enters from Mexico does so through “ports of entry”—the 48 official land crossings through which millions of people, vehicles, and cargo pass every day."

Indeed... or by speed boats or self made mini submarines....

But none of that fits Richard's fear mongering narrative.

HA HA HA.  What an interesting fantasy world Martin must live in with these "mini submarines" and Russian agents.  Whew.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2023, 06:58:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2023, 10:59:34 AM »
HA HA HA.  What an interesting fantasy world Martin must live in with these "mini submarines" and Russian agents.  Whew.

You were saying?

Once again your total ignorance about what goes on in the real world is showing.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 11:54:49 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2023, 07:25:27 PM »

You were saying?

Once again your total ignorance about what goes on in the real world is showing.

Martin found some videos on the Internet.  Open the borders and let everyone through.  Obviously, all the drugs coming to America are being brought by "minisubs" and not the over five million people who have crossed illegally under Old Joe through areas controlled by the drug cartels.  HA HA HA.  The only question that I have is if Martin truly believes his own nonsense or whether he is just having us on to pass the time.  I hope it is the latter (that means the second option Martin since I recall you didn't know that). 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2023, 07:25:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2023, 08:36:52 PM »
Martin found some videos on the Internet.  Open the borders and let everyone through.  Obviously, all the drugs coming to America are being brought by "minisubs" and not the over five million people who have crossed illegally under Old Joe through areas controlled by the drug cartels.  HA HA HA.  The only question that I have is if Martin truly believes his own nonsense or whether he is just having us on to pass the time.  I hope it is the latter (that means the second option Martin since I recall you didn't know that).

Martin found some videos on the Internet.

Try YouTube for once and you'll find plenty more. It makes a mockery of your idiotic claim that drugs are being brought in by people crossing the southern border!

Obviously, all the drugs coming to America are being brought by "minisubs" and not the over five million people who have crossed illegally under Old Joe through areas controlled by the drug cartels.

Idiot, there have been drugs coming in to America for decades from all over the place and in many different ways. You've got egg on your face. Just admit it and move on. There will be plenty more things you can falsely blame on Joe Biden. You just lost this argument.

The only question that I have is if Martin truly believes his own nonsense or whether he is just having us on to pass the time.  I hope it is the latter (that means the second option Martin since I recall you didn't know that).

What's that shiny object diverting away from my embarrasment?  Hilarious.....

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2023, 09:30:59 PM »
Right wingers just want to change our history to fit their own narrative. 

Some Texas Schools May Call Slavery 'Involuntary Relocation'

Public schools in Texas would describe slavery to second graders as “involuntary relocation” under new social studies standards proposed to the state’s education board.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-06-30/some-texas-schools-may-call-slavery-involuntary-relocation

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2023, 09:30:59 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2023, 09:36:40 PM »
Fascist Republicans can't get enough of banning books. Now they are banning poems and books on race.

Amanda Gorman's Inauguration Poem Banned — Along with 3 Race-Related Books — at a Miami-Area School
https://people.com/amanda-gorman-inauguration-poem-banned-florida-school-7503225

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2023, 04:17:48 PM »

Obviously, all the drugs coming to America are being brought by "minisubs" and not the over five million people who have crossed illegally under Old Joe through areas controlled by the drug cartels.

Idiot, there have been drugs coming in to America for decades from all over the place and in many different ways. You've got egg on your face. Just admit it and move on. There will be plenty more things you can falsely blame on Joe Biden. You just lost this argument.

Why always so hostile?  Like a petulant child with no controls over their emotions.  Again, no one ever argued that there were never drugs in America.  No one.  Talk about your favorite term:  "strawman."   The point is that there are CURRENTLY a RECORD number of drug deaths in the US.  Those drugs are coming across the open border.  These are just facts.  All you fantasies about minisubs are amusing.  Have some drugs in history coming in a mini-sub.  Sure.  But the vast majority are coming across the border which is wide open.  As confirmed by the RECORD number of illegal immigrants that have crossed under Old Joe's watch.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2023, 04:17:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2023, 07:15:08 PM »
Why always so hostile?  Like a petulant child with no controls over their emotions.  Again, no one ever argued that there were never drugs in America.  No one.  Talk about your favorite term:  "strawman."   The point is that there are CURRENTLY a RECORD number of drug deaths in the US.  Those drugs are coming across the open border.  These are just facts.  All you fantasies about minisubs are amusing.  Have some drugs in history coming in a mini-sub.  Sure.  But the vast majority are coming across the border which is wide open.  As confirmed by the RECORD number of illegal immigrants that have crossed under Old Joe's watch.

These are just facts.

Once again you show us that you don't know the meaning of the word "fact".