Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Breaking News: Oliver Stone Used Fake Oswald Handbills - Twice  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: Breaking News: Oliver Stone Used Fake Oswald Handbills - Twice
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 05:16:03 PM »
Advertisement
From the HSCA report:

”The address had been stamped with a home printing kit in the same manner Oswald had stamped other literature with his alias "A. J. Hidell" or "L. H. Oswald," (11) indicating it was by Oswald's own hand that the 544 Camp Street address was printed on the pamphlet”.

https://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol10/pdf/HSCA_Vol10_AC_13_544Camp.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 05:16:03 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 05:18:50 PM »
Yes, 544 Camp Street was stamped on a few Corliss Lamont pamphlets. That stamp did not include Oswald's name.

The handbills that Oswald handed out on the streets of New Orleans was NOT stamped 544 Camp Street.

I strongly suggest you actually read my posts. All of this is in those posts.

fred

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 05:58:44 PM »
Either Oswald stamped the Camp St address on the handbills or someone else did it.

Neither scenario erases the fact that Oswald was somehow associated with an address linked to rightwingers and anti-Castro activists.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 05:58:44 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2023, 06:42:41 PM »
I guess you are determined not to read my posts. Oswald never stamped 544 Camp Street on his handbills. I challenge you to find one.

fred

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2023, 10:59:56 PM »
What difference does it make which particular items had the Camp St address stamped on?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2023, 10:59:56 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2023, 04:29:24 AM »
If it doesn't make a difference, then why did Oliver Stone use a fake handbill twice? And why are people
like James DiEugenio denying.

I answer the question in my posts, which I assume you haven't read.

fred

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2023, 01:53:05 PM »
Stone hasn't been relevant in decades.  I didn't even realize he was still alive.  I do give him some credit for at least questioning the government even if he makes a fool of himself.  Something most of his kindred will no longer do.  In fact, they advocate censorship and worse for anyone who dares to question any official explanation. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2023, 01:53:05 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2023, 02:14:15 PM »
Stone hasn't been relevant in decades.  I didn't even realize he was still alive.  I do give him some credit for at least questioning the government even if he makes a fool of himself.  Something most of his kindred will no longer do.  In fact, they advocate censorship and worse for anyone who dares to question any official explanation.
Stone doesn't question US government policies, he's hostile to them. Every single time. He uses the same thinking on American foreign policy that he does with the JFK assassination: that is, conclusion first - a conspiracy happened/the US is wrong - and then finds facts to support those views.

It's a judgment first, facts second world view. Is there a single US policy that he doesn't think was wrong? Just one? He thinks that if the US elected Henry Wallace as president in 1948 that the Cold War wouldn't have happened. Even though Wallace himself later admitted that his views about Stalin and Moscow were completely wrong, that he was duped by the Soviets (several of his campaign advisers were actual Soviet agents including one John Abt; yes, Oswald's Abt). Likewise, is there a single people piece of evidence that he thinks implicates Oswald? Just one? Answers, no and no.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 02:52:51 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »