Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 25556 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2023, 01:33:20 AM »
Advertisement
I would not give Rowland’s sighting any credibility at all, but in reality, it changes nothing. The rest of the conjecture is entirely possible. LHO was obviously hiding there somewhere.

Until I saw with my 3D model how many of the details of what Rowland described that he could see from his position actually appeared reasonably accurate for LHO being there, I didn’t give his sighting much credibility either. Now, I think that it could make sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2023, 01:33:20 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2023, 02:39:58 AM »

Until I saw with my 3D model how many of the details of what Rowland described that he could see from his position actually appeared reasonably accurate for LHO being there, I didn’t give his sighting much credibility either. Now, I think that it could make sense.

I was unaware of the 3D model. 

Specter understands what is wrong with Rowland's description of the man and basically fillets him over his description of a man standing in a window with the window sill being located 14 inches off of the floor and an opening of 2 ½ feet above that. Rowland’s description never matches those dimensions and the whole port of arms thing becomes confused. He does not seem to know any of this, and I think that is why they were asking him if he had ever been in the building.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #218 on: February 12, 2023, 04:42:38 AM »

This is so typical of the nonsense spouted by the CT and nay sayer crowd. One perceived minor discrepancy and they act like they have completely obliterated the whole thing.    ::)

The timing of the sound of the siren isn’t critical to the theory (and remember this is only conjecture).

~Grin~

Ah, so it turns out  I was able to read after all, and you did have good reason not to want to answer my question---------------you hadn't thought through the timing implications of your ambulance siren idea. And now you have to drop it

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: February 12, 2023, 04:42:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2023, 04:45:42 AM »

Another interesting insight into the Warren Gullible methodology: I will reject as 'not making sense' any piece of evidence that I cannot make conformable to the Lone-Nut-LHO scenario. If, however, I can find a way to make it conformable to the Lone-Nut-LHO scenario, I will declare that it 'makes sense' after all

:D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2023, 05:02:28 AM »
I don’t think the 7th floor windows can be opened

Yet another clueless statement from Mr. Nessan

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2023, 05:02:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2023, 05:03:29 AM »
I would not give Rowland’s sighting any credibility at all, but in reality, it changes nothing. The rest of the conjecture is entirely possible. LHO was obviously hiding there somewhere.

"obviously", lol

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2023, 01:02:21 PM »
I was unaware of the 3D model. 

Specter understands what is wrong with Rowland's description of the man and basically fillets him over his description of a man standing in a window with the window sill being located 14 inches off of the floor and an opening of 2 ½ feet above that. Rowland’s description never matches those dimensions and the whole port of arms thing becomes confused. He does not seem to know any of this, and I think that is why they were asking him if he had ever been in the building.

Spector did ask a lot of questions, and, after testing some of the answers with my 3D model, I felt Rowland got things right. That and the fact that Rowland said something to his wife at the time (before any shots were fired) and his 11/22/63 affidavit seems legit. I cannot say the same about his later embellishments regarding the elderly black man though.

Here's a view of the west windows in the 3D model from Rowland's viewpoint:

The figure is about 5' back (north) from the inside of the south wall. Please ignore the missing window in the western most opening, my model is constantly being altered and I just have it invisible at the moment. The rifle is there, at port arms, but a little hard to discern due to the dark suit of the figure. Remember that Rowland said he had on a light colored shirt, possibly a tshirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2023, 01:02:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2023, 01:14:17 PM »
~Grin~

Ah, so it turns out  I was able to read after all, and you did have good reason not to want to answer my question---------------you hadn't thought through the timing implications of your ambulance siren idea. And now you have to drop it

Thumb1:

The reason I responded without answering is because you were asking for something I had already stated. I wasn’t going to repeat myself for you. Next time just state what your issue is. It might go smoother if you do.