Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 25627 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2023, 07:35:05 PM »
Advertisement
It is way worse than that. They actually showed he just made things up. An event of this magnitude and he lets his imagination run away from him.

That wouldn’t surprise me. I suppose I am allowing for another possibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2023, 07:35:05 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2023, 07:41:49 PM »
The above exchange, folks, is a snapshot into the Warren Gullible 'scientific' methodology:
Something threatening to the official story? Why, we need but wave it away and it's gone!
Something conformable to the official story? Only a lunatic would doubt it!

Note how absolutely none of the suspicion our resident Warren Gullibles bring to bear on Mr. Rowland is brought to bear on Mr. Givens' late-developing story about seeing Mr. Oswald on the sixth floor after the men had broken for lunch. Yes, folks, the same Mr. Givens who told Secret Service this on 8 Jan 1964:

Mr. Givens: an honest witness
Mr. Rowland: deserving of our paranoid distrust

Such a chasm of reality-denial & delusional cherry-picking...................... Entertaining to watch though!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 08:04:51 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2023, 08:02:48 PM »

That wouldn’t surprise me. I suppose I am allowing for another possibility.

This thread about the construction of the rifle rest has given a new understanding to what LHO was doing between the departure of the floor laying crew and the arrival of BRW. A big question is what LHO would have done if BRW had actually gone over to where LHO was sitting. Would he have decided to not shoot at JFK or just killed BRW.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2023, 08:02:48 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2023, 08:11:20 PM »
This thread about the construction of the rifle rest has given a new understanding to what LHO was doing between the departure of the floor laying crew and the arrival of BRW. A big question is what LHO would have done if BRW had actually gone over to where LHO was sitting. Would he have decided to not shoot at JFK or just killed BRW.

'This thread has given a new understanding of how Santa Claus came down that chimney. A big question is when exactly Mrs. Claus darned the socks he wore that night.'

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2023, 08:42:26 PM »

Of course any answer would just be conjecture. But my theory on it is this. There is credible evidence, in my opinion, from Arnold Rowland of seeing someone who resembled LHO with a rifle at the west end of the sixth floor for no more than 30-seconds sometime around 12:15 but no later than about 12:25. So my much earlier opinion that LHO was sitting in the sniper’s nest the whole time BRW was eating his lunch seems questionable.

It appears to me that LHO probably went to the west end of the sixth floor, shortly after Givens left, to retrieve his rifle that he hid there that morning. Before he could take the rifle back to the already prepared sniper’s nest, BRW came up to the sixth floor and ate his lunch. LHO stayed quiet and out of sight near the stairwell on the sixth floor. If BRW had come over that way LHO could have left via the stairs. When the sounds of the ambulance arrival happened LHO probably felt the need to find out if that was the motorcade arriving. If it had been the motorcade, LHO could have fired shots from the west window before anyone could stop him. However, once BRW left, LHO was able to go to the sniper’s nest in the SE corner as he originally planned.

If the above is wrong, and LHO actually was in the sniper’s nest the whole time, and BRW had come over there and had seen him, he could have simply said he was waiting to see the motorcade. This is provided his rifle was not in the line of sight of BRW. Perhaps the rifle was on the floor against the tall stack of boxes, this would be out of sight of anyone not inside the tiny sniper’s nest but close enough for LHO to grab it when needed. I don’t see any scenario where LHO would kill BRW before the motorcade arrived. That would create too much noise and draw unwanted attention which would cause an abortiion of the assassination anyway.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 08:47:54 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2023, 08:42:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2023, 09:00:50 PM »
When the sounds of the ambulance arrival happened LHO probably felt the need to find out if that was the motorcade arriving. If it had been the motorcade, LHO could have fired shots from the west window before anyone could stop him. However, once BRW left, LHO was able to go to the sniper’s nest in the SE corner as he originally planned.

Huh? What happened to this in your earlier post?:

"As you can see, the call for an ambulance happened about 12:19 pm. And the ambulance reported "out" (which, if I remember correctly, means arrived at the scene) at about 12:24 pm."

So you're now putting Mr. Arnold's sighting of the man with the rifle at ~12:24 rather than ~12:15?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2023, 09:19:32 PM »
Huh? What happened to this in your earlier post?:

"As you can see, the call for an ambulance happened about 12:19 pm. And the ambulance reported "out" (which, if I remember correctly, means arrived at the scene) at about 12:24 pm."

So you're now putting Mr. Arnold's sighting of the man with the rifle at ~12:24 rather than ~12:15?

No

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2023, 09:19:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2023, 09:41:00 PM »

No

So when do you think the sounds of the ambulance arrival happened?