Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 25555 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2023, 09:38:22 PM »
Advertisement
Mr Brennan said he arrived as the epileptic event was happening. And he said he observed the sniper in the window very soon afterward and well before the motorcade arrived.

A "sniper"?  BS:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2023, 09:38:22 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2023, 09:39:25 PM »
Mr. Orwell is right! (And thanks for folding)

Thumb1:

::)

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2023, 11:05:25 PM »
Why else would you postulate that Rowland mistook 3 black men on a different floor at a different time for a single black man in the "sniper's nest" at 12:15?

Misremembered is not the same thing as mistook.   ::)

Just as you apparently misremembered the words I used, both of the Rowlands apparently misremembered some of the details.

Representative FORD - When did you notice him?
Mr. ROWLAND - This was before I noticed the other man with the rifle.
Representative FORD - I see. This was before you saw the man in the window with the rifle?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes. My wife and I were both looking and making remarks that the people were hanging out the windows I think the majority of them were colored people, some of them were hanging out the windows to their waist, such as this. We made several remarks to this fact, and then she started watching the colored boy, and I continued to look, and then I saw the man with the rifle.

Mr. BELIN. Now, did you notice any other people standing in any other windows or leaning out?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not sure if I did at that moment.
Mr. BELIN. Later on?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I saw some people either earlier or later looking out the windows.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember anything about any of the people you saw?
Mrs. ROWLAND. Some of them were colored men. I don't think I saw any women.
Mr. BELIN. Did you see any white men?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not positive.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember where you saw any of these Negro men?
Mrs. ROWLAND. On a lower floor, about the fourth floor, I think, and nearer the center window. The windows nearer the center.
Mrs. BELIN. On some floor lower than the sixth floor, which you think was the fourth floor?
Mrs. ROWLAND. About the fourth floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2023, 11:05:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2023, 11:07:23 PM »
No, it's the old "Richard" will swallow any unverifiable claim argument.

If "cop said so" is good enough, then why are evidence handling and chain of custody procedures even a thing at all?

If "cop said so" is good enough, then why are evidence handling and chain of custody procedures even a thing at all?

What poor superficial "Richard" fails to understand is that Day would have been destroyed as a witness (and all of his "evidence" with him) if this case had ever gone to trial.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2023, 11:13:00 PM »
A "sniper"?  BS:

A sniper…  8)

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I was more or less observing the crowd and the people in different building windows, including the fire escape across from the Texas Book Store on the east side of the Texas Book Store, and also the Texas Book Store Building windows. I observed quite a few people in different windows. In particular, I saw this one man on the sixth floor which left the window to my knowledge a couple of times.
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, then something, just right after this explosion, made me think that it was a firecracker being thrown from the Texas Book Store. And I glanced up. And this man that I saw previous was aiming for his last shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2023, 11:13:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2023, 11:37:27 PM »

Misremembered is not the same thing as mistook.   ::)

Just as you apparently misremembered the words I used, both of the Rowlands apparently misremembered some of the details.

Representative FORD - When did you notice him?
Mr. ROWLAND - This was before I noticed the other man with the rifle.
Representative FORD - I see. This was before you saw the man in the window with the rifle?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes. My wife and I were both looking and making remarks that the people were hanging out the windows I think the majority of them were colored people, some of them were hanging out the windows to their waist, such as this. We made several remarks to this fact, and then she started watching the colored boy, and I continued to look, and then I saw the man with the rifle.

Mr. BELIN. Now, did you notice any other people standing in any other windows or leaning out?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not sure if I did at that moment.
Mr. BELIN. Later on?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I saw some people either earlier or later looking out the windows.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember anything about any of the people you saw?
Mrs. ROWLAND. Some of them were colored men. I don't think I saw any women.
Mr. BELIN. Did you see any white men?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not positive.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember where you saw any of these Negro men?
Mrs. ROWLAND. On a lower floor, about the fourth floor, I think, and nearer the center window. The windows nearer the center.
Mrs. BELIN. On some floor lower than the sixth floor, which you think was the fourth floor?
Mrs. ROWLAND. About the fourth floor.

1. Mr. Rowland and Mrs. Rowland remarked on the general fact that there were some folks hanging out the windows

2. Mr. Rowland drew specific attention to a window where he had seen an armed man

3. The near-sighted Mrs. Rowland's powers of observation and recall were not as strong as Mr. Rowland's

Thanks for the latest nothingburger, Mr. Collins!  Thumb1:

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2023, 11:51:13 PM »
1. Mr. Rowland and Mrs. Rowland remarked on the general fact that there were some folks hanging out the windows

2. Mr. Rowland drew specific attention to a window where he had seen an armed man

3. The near-sighted Mrs. Rowland's powers of observation and recall were not as strong as Mr. Rowland's

Thanks for the latest nothingburger, Mr. Collins!  Thumb1:

Making up spombleprofglidnoctobuns is what you do. No surprise that you continue to deny so that you can continue to live in your fantasy world.

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2023, 11:51:13 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2023, 12:18:33 AM »
I’m going to side with Mr.Collins that Rowlands  later versions of his story should be regarded as possible mistaken memory. Perhaps Rowland saw BRW at the 5th floor window a few seconds after the last shot fired and the dust that fell may have been in BRW s hair and that might make BRW appear older.  (Now before you smart CTs like Mr.Ford, post a 😂 in response, please consider that Rowlands early affidavit does not mention the elderly black negro.

Then there’s the timing problem as the window at the SW 6th floor is only about 15 inches open and if there’s also a box already placed on the ledge there at 12:15, then there is  great doubt that BRW or any other person would be leaning out this window at that time.

Then the rolling reader cart is a question as it’s seems a bit odd for BRW to be 4 to 5 ft away which blocks some of  his LOS to the area right in front of the TSBD. And that window was closed as far I remember so it’s not likely BRE would have been leaning out that window at 12:15 either.

Then, although Mr.Ford doesn’t have a problem
With a gunman who is unnecessarily exposing himself at 12:15 at a fully open window , it is nonetheless a questionable thing to do if the gunman is a professional sniper trained by USMC or the CIA. And it’s more absurd if the SE window was the original intended position previously prepared before 12:15.

So maybe the “crew” is just 2 people, one who is going to aid a somewhat not so experienced sniper to flee the 6th floor by operating west elevator to get the shooter to the 2nd floor (unseen) by 50 secs post shots and then the accomplice returns elevator to the 5th floor by 70sec posts where it will appear when Truly looks up the that shaft about that time.